๐ŸŽด Ferngate - Tarot Readings and More!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

๐ŸŽด Ferngate - Tarot Readings and More!

Postby theradiantfern » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:19 am

ImageImageImage
โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–

Tarot โ–ช Pendulum โ–ช Natal Chart โ–ช Sigils โ–ช tba โ–ช cleric's magick services โ–ช ๐Ÿ”ฎโ”€ Divination Club โ”€๐Ÿ”ฎ

โžฅ Hello and welcome to my witch shop!
โ–ช I'm Fern, and I've been practicing witchcraft for a while now, so I decided to open up my divination services to the public.

โžฅ "What do you offer?"
โ–ช I offer tarot, pendulum, natal chart readings, and sigils. (Soon enough, I'll offer rune readings, too!) All of my services are free of charge, but tips are appreciated!
Last edited by theradiantfern on Thu May 30, 2019 9:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tarot

Postby theradiantfern » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:21 am

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–

โžฅ "What is tarot?"
โ–ช Tarot is a way of divination using cards as your medium. A tarot deck typically consists of 78 cards, with the 22 Major Arcana and 56 Minor Arcana. In order for tarot to work, the querent (person being read for) must ask a question, and the reader then shuffles the cards with the question in mind. The answer to the question is given by whatever cards are drawn.

โžฅ "How do I order a tarot reading?"
โ–ช You can either leave a message in this thread, or PM me directly. In order to get an accurate tarot reading, give me an initial, your Western zodiac sign (Sun Sign), and your question. If your question involves another person, include their initial and zodiac sign, too. Also, if your question is yes/no instead of open-ended, then I will likely use a pendulum instead. (rather than a question, I am willing to do tarot spreads if you tell me what they are/link an image)

โžฅ "What are some effective questions for a tarot reading?"
โ–ช I created a list that you can look at here!

โžฅ My Tarot Decks (feel free to pick one for your reading)
โ–ช Rider-Waite Tarot (good for general readings)

โ–ช Spiritsong Tarot (good for guidance and advice)

โ–ช Cosmic Tarot (good for the divine and the deceased)

โ–ช Gothic Tarot (good for romance and love life)

โ–ช Kawaii Tarot (good for self-love, self-analysis, and self-help)

โ–ช Golden Thread Tarot (good for brutal honesty, and help in crisis)
Last edited by theradiantfern on Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pendulum

Postby theradiantfern » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:25 am

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–

โžฅ "What is a pendulum?"
โ–ช A pendulum is a magical tool used to receive answers to yes/no questions. A pendulum can also help point you in the direction of an answer if you specify the options.

โžฅ "Who are your pendulums?"
โ–ช My first ever pendulum is a rose quartz one who named herself Rose. She likes answering questions about love and more general stuff.
โ–ช My second pendulum is an amethyst one who named themself Sage. They like answering questions related to higher self and the mind.
โ–ช My third pendulum is a green aventurine one who named themself Mint. They like answering questions related to mental health and luck.

โžฅ "How do I order a pendulum reading?"
โ–ช You can either leave a message in this thread, or PM me directly. In order to get an accurate pendulum reading, give me an initial, your Western zodiac sign (Sun Sign), and your question. If your question involves another person, include their initial and zodiac sign, too.
Last edited by theradiantfern on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Natal Chart

Postby theradiantfern » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:35 am

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–

โžฅ "What is a natal chart?"
โ–ช A natal chart is an astrological chart that shows all of your signs which are calculated by using your birthday, birth time, and birthplace. Almost everybody knows their Sun Sign, but what most people don't know is that astrology goes much further beyond the Sun Sign.

โžฅ "What site do you recommend to get our natal charts?"
โ–ช https://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?

โžฅ "How do I order a natal chart reading?"
โ–ช First of all, make sure that you censor your birthday and birthplace, as to make sure that you don't give your personal information! Second of all, for this one, I recommend that you PM me in order to have a proper conversation about your chart. Once you have your information censored, send the image over to me in a PM.
Last edited by theradiantfern on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sigils

Postby theradiantfern » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:36 am

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–

โžฅ "What is a sigil?"
โ–ช A sigil is a symbol that is drawn and imbued with magical intent. Sigils can be used to bless, curse, enchant, or protect things or people. Once the symbol is created with intent, you must put it somewhere and "activate" it. You could meditate near it, hold it, kiss it, or any other method that will give the symbol energy.

โžฅ "How do I imbue a sigil with magical intent?"
โ–ช You draw the sigil with the intent in mind. The intent could either be a phrase, or a couple of words, as long as they stay consistent throughout the process of making the sigil (e.g. "I am confident." or "good luck"). It is recommended that if you use a phrase, that you word it as though you already have the thing you're striving for, as in "I am confident," or "I am productive."

โžฅ "How do I order a sigil?"
โ–ช You can either leave a message in this thread, or PM me directly. You must tell me the sigil's intent and how complicated you want the symbol itself to be. I can either do simple shapes or more complicated designs. Also, I will not create sigils with malicious intents.

โžฅ An example I've made
โ–ช "Vivid dreams"
โ–ช other sigils
Last edited by theradiantfern on Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Postby theradiantfern » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:42 am

reserved
Last edited by theradiantfern on Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tba

Postby theradiantfern » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:52 am

tba
Last edited by theradiantfern on Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป
โ–ˆ
Hi, I'm Fern, an adult witch and active CS user. I offer
my witchy services on my Ferngate thread. I also have
an art topic where I make sprites. My inbox is always
open, so feel free to PM me if you need to vent
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Links: Divination Club โ€ข My Sprites โ€ข Ferngate โ€ข TH
Discord: thuidium#0420
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Self Care Reminders:
I hope you have a lovely day c:

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—›๐—ฒ/๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† โ€ข ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ โ€ข ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Image Image
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ferngate - Tarot Readings and More!

Postby doorfruit » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:29 pm

can i get a cosmic tarot reading? my initial is S, my sun sign's pisces, and my question is: will i get along with everyone in band camp?
ImageImageImage
~fluffy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage
Pet's name: Fifi
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
doorfruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ferngate - Tarot Readings and More!

Postby theradiantfern » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:01 am

The Cyan Pitbull wrote:can i get a cosmic tarot reading? my initial is S, my sun sign's pisces, and my question is: will i get along with everyone in band camp?

For this question, I drew The Fool, which is a card of new beginnings, blank slate, and enthusiasm. I think that as long as you keep your head up and enjoy yourself, you'll get along with everyone in band camp. I hope this reading was helpful, and I hope you have fun at band camp!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป
โ–ˆ
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Self Care Reminders:

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—›๐—ฒ/๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† โ€ข ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ โ€ข ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Image Image
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ferngate - Tarot Readings and More!

Postby theradiantfern » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 am

Note: I'm also willing to do tarot spreads if you tell me what they are/link me an image!
โ–ˆ
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Self Care Reminders:

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ