✧ reply for a tarot reading!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby sweathie » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:18 pm

hey there! i need a bit of practice with my readings so... here we are!

reply with what you want! this can include:

- a one-card reading
- a past-present-future reading
- an option-option-how to decide reading
- a situation-decision-outcome reading
- love reading (you-other party-relationship)

(i think this belongs here, but if it doesn't, mods please move instead of shutting down!)
Last edited by sweathie on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ reply for a tarot reading!

Postby gansey » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:21 pm

!!!! this is so cool!
    would you do one for me? i literally don't care whichever one you want to do or think is most fun is fine with me
    but really good for you this is the most wild and amazing thing i've seen all month
╔════════════╗

howdy
my name is noah
i love d&d, writing, pokémon,
and birding.
free to pm // fr // cs store

╚════════════╝
gansey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:34 pm

gansey

a past-present-future reading

your past: four of cups
a calm scene. it seems that you've found serenity in your past. perhaps so much so that you refuse the future coming towards you, and instead delve deeper into the person you used to be. there is refusal there.

your present: the hermit (reversed)
the hermit often represents seclusion and jadedness, so you can assume that the reversed form of the hermit means the opposite. you could be reaching out for something new. but you're holding yourself back, so much so to the point that you cannot move forward with your goals.

your future: ten of swords
a ghastly scene of a man murdered. is this what you see? your fear of the future is leading you to the worst possible outcome, giving you unresolved anxiety. but perhaps you need to kill off some part of yourself to move forward and claim your future, no matter how short-lived that success may feel.

i'd like to know how accurate this is if you feel comfortable sharing!
sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Hi! I'm getting into tarot myself, but I'm still pretty far behind you. Still figuring out how to ask questions, lol.

Would you mind doing an option-option reading. I dunno if I should specify for you, but it's regarding career path (one being following my degree of geology, the other being taking a break and following something like fitness that I enjoy). ^^
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕpecтor » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Ooh could I have a past/present/future reading?!

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠...𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗...
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎-
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘."

deviantart instagram
ѕpecтor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gansey » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:51 pm

temps de combustion wrote:

gansey

your past: four of cups
a calm scene. it seems that you've found serenity in your past. perhaps so much so that you refuse the future coming towards you, and instead delve deeper into the person you used to be. there is refusal there.

your present: the hermit (reversed)
the hermit often represents seclusion and jadedness, so you can assume that the reversed form of the hermit means the opposite. you could be reaching out for something new. but you're holding yourself back, so much so to the point that you cannot move forward with your goals.

your future: ten of swords
a ghastly scene of a man murdered. is this what you see? your fear of the future is leading you to the worst possible outcome, giving you unresolved anxiety. but perhaps you need to kill off some part of yourself to move forward and claim your future, no matter how short-lived that success may feel.

uuHHhHHh yea it's p accurate oh my dog
    like all my friends would probably be able to tell about the present and future because it's obvious that i'm terrified of what's next and i do hold back way more than i should and i isolate myself
    but no one would have been able to tell me about my past, like i didn't exactly have a calm past but it's true that i live in it and that's where i am literally all the time. no one knows that's where i live, though

but thanks so much for doing this holy heck!!
╔════════════╗

howdy
my name is noah
i love d&d, writing, pokémon,
and birding.
free to pm // fr // cs store

╚════════════╝
gansey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:53 pm

WastedSpace

an option-option-decision reading

option a: three of cups
a joyous and plentiful meeting of three friends. there's happiness and fruitfulness, a life which will lead you to fulfillment and healing of anxiety and stresses. how far down the path it is, i cannot tell, but when you take this life, you will be greeted with success.

option b: the sun (reversed)
the sun is a joyous card of play and leisure. a reversed version of the card implies the same, except not as strong for you. there's an option here on the surface which seems to be that life of happiness, but in the end, when you find it, it will not have the strength which you are wishing for.

how to decide: knight of swords
for me, these two options represent the two paths which you've laid out- continuing with your degree, or taking a break. both paths seem alluring in their own senses, one offering fulfillment and healing, and the other offering leisure and play, though a lesser degree than you desire. the knight of swords is one of the most valiant cards, a braveness and brashness shining through. you need to chose what you feel strongest with, and what will most equip you with the means to determine where you find success (in fulfillment or leisure), and how you can grasp it.

i'd like to know how much this helps if you feel comfortable sharing!
sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:08 pm

.Ivy.

your past: ten of swords (reversed)
you've been a follower, and it's helped you in your path so far. there's some sort of fear, though, that following will not bode you well in the long run. whether or not it is justified can only be determined by your future, and what kind of happiness you'll find in it.

your present: four of cups
there's something you strongly wish to do, or more likely, must do, and you're refusing to approach it. you're finding calmness in refusing, and it's up to you to decide whether or not it is more justifiable for you to continue to stay in your calmness or break out of it in pursuit of future gains.

your future: six of wands (reversed)
a joyous card, honor to a man crowned with leaves. when upright, one can find victory and success, triumph from a long fight. but reversed, you also see the anxiety and fear going into this fight. there's a feeling of overwhelm with the task at hand, but in the end, you will succeed no matter how large those fears grow.

sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕpecтor » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:12 pm

temps de combustion wrote:

.Ivy.

your past: ten of swords (reversed)
you've been a follower, and it's helped you in your path so far. there's some sort of fear, though, that following will not bode you well in the long run. whether or not it is justified can only be determined by your future, and what kind of happiness you'll find in it.

your present: four of cups
there's something you strongly wish to do, or more likely, must do, and you're refusing to approach it. you're finding calmness in refusing, and it's up to you to decide whether or not it is more justifiable for you to continue to stay in your calmness or break out of it in pursuit of future gains.

your future: six of wands (reversed)
a joyous card, honor to a man crowned with leaves. when upright, one can find victory and success, triumph from a long fight. but reversed, you also see the anxiety and fear going into this fight. there's a feeling of overwhelm with the task at hand, but in the end, you will succeed no matter how large those fears grow.

Oh my gosh this is actually really accurate. Great job!

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠...𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗...
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎-
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘."

deviantart instagram
ѕpecтor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby risingsun1234 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:15 pm

past-present-future, please? I had an aunt who sadly passed away quite a few years ago who did tarot readings and such and i haven’t had one in so long I’m curious. thank you very much!

xx
bluey | any pronouns
lesbian | enby | autistic
taurus | infp
currently lf: ‘08 tess horse
risingsun1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups