✧ reply for a tarot reading!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ✧ reply for a tarot reading!

Postby lovage » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:20 am

hello there! i'm wondering if you can do a past-present-future reading please

thank you in advance!
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:23 am

Yellowfang

a love reading

you: four of pentacles
you have a lot, whether it be in monetary possessions or in skill. you are aware of this, and you show it off to the world. but you are missing something, for owning cannot complete you. is a relationship what you find yourself looking for, or is it something else?

the other party: judgement (reversed)
they are a simple person, quick to make decisions and weaker for the most part. though none of this works against them, and they've found their way in life fairly well. while they don't have much compared to you, they seem to be getting on better, happier.

your relationship: queen of wands (reversed)
the queen represents a duality of both goodness and prosperity, but also jealousy and opposition. there is a fine balance to the relationship between you two. your difference in ability/wealth/etc. will foil you two in your personality traits and give you an easy balance in which to coexist, but the misunderstandings and societal differences between you two will also threaten to create a large rift in your relationship.

i'd like to know how much this helps if you feel comfortable sharing!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seriphim » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:24 am

Hi! I've always found tarot readings so fascinating and I would love to get a a past-present-future reading if possible!
i'm not too active on here, mainly use CS for art now lol

sorry if i am slow to respond, im kinda shy & it might take a bit to answer! rest assured that i will read & respond to any PM's i get! :)
seriphim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:31 am

Or is it me?

a love reading

you: ace of cups
you have a true heart. the cards believe you to be a kind and benevolent person, and when you fall in love you fall deep. you're going to be a wonderful lifelong partner for someone, but that will all depend on how much they're willing to give to you, and if it will balance the amount of give in the relationship. there is no need for you to tone yourself down to find someone who will take that, you need to look for someone who will care about you the same you care about them.

the other party: king of swords
you are the ace of cups, the lowest card in a kind and open arcana with a proficiency in feelings and emotion, while the other party is the highest card in a more logical arcana. the other party has power and a rather strong aversion to feeling, rather choosing to defend themselves to anything which comes their way.

your relationship: page of cups
you will both need to make compromises for a healthy relationship, moreso the other party than you. while you may need to be considerate of their fears, they will need to let their guard down. there will be lots of reflection upon your relationship and how it must work, and one should not jump to conflict or severing ties when things go wrong.

sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:35 am

do you think I could get a reading? i don't care what it is. I can't choose between past-present-future reading or a love reading.
Thank you <3
I've always been fascinated with this stuff and I really want to get into it
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:38 am

Rukia~Okami

a love reading

you: queen of wands
you are a loving and honorable person, and it is not hard for you to be honest and open in your relationships. you have allure in your openness and people often do not hold negative feelings towards you. you can attract people with the kind of person you are, as long as you stay yourself instead of masking your personality.

the other party: five of wands (reversed)
they are someone who will never be satisfied. there is always a taller mountain to climb, more money to be gained, more to do. they will continue to gain, but will not understand when to stop. this could get in the way of your relationship with them, as they will likely not look at you as enough to fulfill their needs.

your relationship: the devil
this relationship will not work out. it is predestined to fail, no matter what you do or try- this is not due to the cards or to the powers which speak through them, but instead simply from the nature of the people you and the other party are.

sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:39 am

i'm going to take a break for now, since i've done ~10 readings today! i will get to everyone who's posted, don't worry!
sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMossMan » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:49 am

Hi!
I wa wondering if I could get an option-option. Or a past present reading? The option-option being if I should open up to my parents more, or stay the same.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PLEASE TRADE ME FOR WL PETS I HAVE TOO MANY DOUBLES
TheMossMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:15 am

temps de combustion wrote:

.:Nightmare Moon:.

a past-present-future reading

your past: three of swords
this card is one that depends highly on interpretation from the querent. it's a red heart, impaled with three swords, one down the center and two on either side, crossing over eachother inside of the heart. behind the scene, there is a pale gray rainstorm, with long streaks of rain sliding down the card. in many cases, it signifies that you've had removal and absence in your past, though i'm one to believe that this card can mean much more than that. while you have removal in your past, there is still love and passion there, even through the clouds.

your present: two of cups
a man and a woman are meeting and proposing their love to eachother. you've met someone recently who you love or will grow to love through the course of nature. it may not be romantic love, but someone you've started to share with will soon become important in your life. continue to reach out with your relationships and find that person, as they will placate some of the more difficult parts of your life to come.

your future: six of swords (reversed)
a man is bringing another passenger on a boat across a river or lake. there is camaraderie and silence between them, a mutual understanding and defeat of the trials they both face. it shows a public concern and conjoined compassion for eachother. in many cases, it is a proposal of love.
you didn't ask for a love reading, but it seems that you've got one. keep your eye out for someone special.

i'd like to know how accurate this is if you feel comfortable sharing!

Thanks for doing this! This is actually accurate. Since my dad’s in the navy he goes overseas a lot. He actually wasn’t there for when I was born and some of my birthdays. However, my dad always made sure to email me or bring me back something from overseas. Recently, I even met a guy who’s always been there for me. Well, thanks for doing this!
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me