TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby sinensys » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:42 pm

i can't even go to the swimming pool
    properly without being all dysphoric
    bc my queer brain decided to shift e
    ven more masculine the past few mo
    nths. i hate this. i've always been pr
    etty butch, but now i don't even thin
    k i want that,,,, what am i supposed
    to do with this constant notion of "h
    ey saf something's wrong" and no oth
    er explanation???? am i fluid, trans, n
    b even??? i just want to be happy,,,,,

sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby uniiversally » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:59 pm

none of my friends want to talk to me anymore lmao
---
also
certain person in my life has been a compete jerk lately and there are so many things i wanna say to her but i'm honestly scared to.
i wanna say so many things and tell her how i'm feeling, but honestly i doubt she'd care.
and i mean
i still wanna be friends with her. but it's hard because it's long distance, and we do our best to keep contact but it's so hard??? we have long periods of just not talking and it honestly makes me so sad. she was like my only friend in elementary school, and one of the only people i still had when i moved to where i am now.
but this doesn't matter that much, even if it does bother me. lots of other people have bigger problems than this c:
will probably delete this chunk later i dunno yet
---
also, if you need someone to vent to, or if you just need a friend, i'm always open to pms <3
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wings.mov » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:21 pm

One of my pet hermit crabs, Spider, is a lot less lively then usual (He moves a lot and tries to climb the walls of their terrarium.) Maybe he's just going to molt soon but now he just stays in his shell all the time. And when I say all the time I mean all the time. Even when I pick him up we wont come out and when I look at him he;s really far into his shell and when I put him back down he doesn't move for a few minutes. I hope he's not sick or something because if he did I'd be so sad and what if something happens to Henry? I'm so nervous and upset I just got them and I don't want him to die

That doesnt even matter right now. Where is she?? She wont reasond. WHY HASNT SHE BEEN RESPONDING?? Its been a week. She said her mental health was bad then. Why wasnt I there? WHY DIDNT I JUST CHECK THE CHAT? WHAT SI SOMETHING HAPPENED? WHAT IF I COULD HAVE HELPED? I can't. Please say something. Let me know your okay. Please. please. please.

Someone reassure me. I dont care if it helps keep me blind. I'm so scared for my friend. And worried for spider
Last edited by Wings.mov on Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

Hey, I'm Cherry
She/they/anything non masc • Lesbian
I have anxiety and ADHD so remind me if
I forget or take to long on anything <3
I like bees, plants, drawing, minecraft,
terraria, mcyt, GrayFruit(YT), music,
warriors, and my incredible girlfriend

xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxFind me here
xxxxxxxxFRTHCS to FR
──────────────────────────
xxxxxx
──────────────────────────

Wings.mov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:52 pm

Just venting! I don’t need a response ;)

I am very, very weird; not the good kind either, apparently. I’ve always been strange, I know that. My family raised me to be myself, weird or not. However, earlier last year, my friend was walking behind these two boys who were talking about how strange I am. It stung. It still does, too. I think about it quite frequently and it always makes me feel depressed. I know they’re not the only ones who think so, either. Lots of people have commented on it, usually in a friendly manner, but it stilll hurts. I try to act casual and “normal” but it’s difficult, you know. Maybe it’s the ADHD, but I have a million thoughts in my head and they all demand to be heard, and not always at the best time. It doesn’t help that I talk too fast. As a defense mechanism, I generally behave sarcastically. But then people just think I’m a weird jerk instead. Thankfully, this is my last year of high school. I’ve done and said some wacky things during my last three high school years. I always cringe when I think of them. And if I remember them, surely others do as well? I want my last year of school to go smoothly... I want to have fun, meet new people, and pass my last year with flying colors. I don’t know if I can, though. Knowing that people don’t like me completely destroys me. I mean, I can dislike them all I want, but the concept of someone disliking me bothers me immensely.

Rant over :’)
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwikweenie » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:53 pm

I feel like I'm not a good person even though I try to be...like I just ain't a good friend. I'm too selfish and inconsiderate
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theupsidedown » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:26 pm

i feel like i’m dying and there’s nothing i can do.
✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Image▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰
zero ⋆ she/her ⋆ ♌ leo ⋆ INFP
theupsidedown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:35 pm

well. im on my way home to colorado. were currently staying in missouri and continuing the last day of our trip tomorrow. my dad called me and was talking to my grandpa on speaker phone because he has a hard time to hear, and you know what my dad says? the whole 'apartment thing' fell through. if i am assuming this right, we dont have a place to live anymore. i might be over exaggerating but if worst things go to worst thats what will happen. we have two dogs and this can not happen. we were supposed to be moving into a bigger apartment with more room for the dogs, i was so happy. hearing from my dad that we wont be able to move this friday hurts me a lot. my grandpa, he doesn't understand how serious this is. he's chuckling as my dad is telling him this. i've been waiting to come home since i went to north carolina, now i dont even know. im probably over reacting, but i thought life was actually getting better. a bigger house, more space, my own room to fit all of my stuff..i was finally content. this always happens. when im finally feeling happy something bad always happens. i really hope we get this apartment, or at least somewhere where we are guaranteed to live. as much as i would hate it i would even take the old one. the only things my dad would actually say to my face was that he needed to call my grandma and that it was very urgent. but guess what. my grandpa took the only phone they had. meaning he wont be able to reach her until maybe tomorrow if one of his friends can go down there to let her borrow a phone. i just want to see tiny, she'd make me feel better. she always does. these past weeks have been really hard without her. i'll see her tomorrow though. its her first birthday tomorrow too so that makes it extra special. please dont mind my life problems, thanks for reading i guess..
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:11 pm

My life has pretty much gone to crap as of recently. My depression and anxiety have both suddenly decided to go absolutely haywire. I don't even understand what triggered either of them. It seems like I was fine one minute, and the next I just wanted to crawl into bed and stare at the wall for hours on end while my mind just runs wild with all sorts of ridiculous ideas and scenarios that can't and won't ever happen, but of course at the time my brain is absolutely convinced that if we leave the bed they all will happen and it just really sucks not to be in control of your own life. I don't even know if any of that made sense, I'm too tired mentally to go back over and read it. On top of that I have a tooth infection and I can't get to the dentist because I have no ride there but it really, really hurts and normal pain meds like Advil aren't touching it. Not to mention the fact that I'm deathly afraid of places like the doctors and dentists, so I'm not even sure if I could stand to go there anyways despite the pain. On top of that my cat of fourteen years, Cream, passed away this morning. I just can't believe he's gone. I knew it was coming, he'd been sick for a while, but I really thought he was going to pull through, I really thought he was getting better. Its not fair. If I'd known he wasn't going to make it I would've just had him put to rest instead of putting him through all this extra stuff. He didn't deserve to die the way he did. I just feel like such a failure as a pet owner. Like a failure in general.
samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:50 pm

yo can someone pm me? nothing serious I think I kind of more want to talk? I just kind of woke up at 2 am in a bit of a spook; don't need much comfort as I feel okay, just want to talk I guess. Maybe just get off my chest the creepiness of the dream that spooked me? idk I just kind want a pm ???
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luc » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:56 pm

a few weeks ago i got bitten up by bugs really bad
    yesterday im prescribed some medicine to help clear up the rash
    last night i couldnt sleep all
    and, like, i've had issues with sleeping but i kinda swept it under the rug seeing as it was thundering rly bad that night
    tonight i cant sleep at all
    i look it up and turns out a side effect of the medicine is sleeplessness.
    fun. loving life rn.
Last edited by luc on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18+
she/her
luc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me