TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby Valac » Sat May 26, 2018 11:23 pm

torbie wrote:
    it's me again.
    still being violently dissed at school.

some kid in my 3D art class caught me drawing some Cuphead fan art and he just made fun of me for the rest of the day... and then my whole bio class made fun of me, even my teacher.

I'm just about ready to end it all...

Hello! While I don't know what Cuphead is what I do know is that you shouldn't let others opinions get in the way of what you love. It really sucks to be passionate about something and to have people make fun of you for it but I feel no matter what you like you'll always be made fun of. That's really just the sad truth, kids are mean.
While it's easier said than done, just ignore them and continue to draw what you love! People will realize eventually their words aren't affecting you and knock it off, people get bored if there is no reaction.
Just surround yourself with the right people and don't let the rotten ones get in the way of things. Their opinion doesn't matter.

I got heavily made fun of for wearing things like cats ears to school. I was passionate about animals and I wanted to show that. I was picked on so much I stopped and I really regret that. As someone who finished that school I realized just how unimportant their opinions were, while their words hurt what hurts more is giving up something you love to fit in. Please take pride in what you love because as soon as you graduate your status at school will mean nothing and you'll come out as a stronger and more confident person.

Returning player. Not sure whats going on anymore
Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meeeeeeeedic » Sat May 26, 2018 11:57 pm

honestly i feel like a mess right now

here we go kids

there was a spanish project that we had to do yesterday the 25th, and when i didn't get it done in class i almost broke down because it was the easiest project of the whole year. and, i'm not even meeting the requirements for it, so the most i'll get on it is a C. then again, that's just a guess, but honestly, i don't want to deal with it. the easiest project of the whole year? it's entirely my fault for screwing up.

there's more but i can't talk about it here

i want to cry
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

atlas, vega, or jupi // any/all
artist and music teacher.
currently looking for commission work!
info on my site, noctivagant <3

noctivagant // ko-fi // ©
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
meeeeeeeedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby cornspurrd. » Sun May 27, 2018 2:45 am

Last edited by cornspurrd. on Tue May 29, 2018 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emball » Sun May 27, 2018 2:55 am

torbie wrote:
    it's me again.
    still being violently dissed at school.

some kid in my 3D art class caught me drawing some Cuphead fan art and he just made fun of me for the rest of the day... and then my whole bio class made fun of me, even my teacher.

I'm just about ready to end it all...

hey, just remember that although it may be hard, try to ignore those people that make fun of you :c it’s really sad that some people automatically think it’s right to embarrass someone for something they love, and it helps nobody in the process. your interests are yours, and they have no right to make fun of ‘em. i’ve been there, and i know it’s hard, but just keep your head up and keep doing what you’re doing ^^ i really hope this helps,,,
emball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaku » Sun May 27, 2018 3:02 am

So uhh,, I have a few things to talk about.
First thing is that my best friend in the whole wide world is distancing herself from me. She had always had issues with herself and I know and accept her for who who she is because well,, I love her. Lately she has been talking to anyone but me though and it has made the times I go up to talk to her kind of awkward. I don't know what to do because I am not a social person at all and come off as mean because I am too direct?? (I don't really know why people think I am rude or not in a good mood half the time) I really love my friend and don't want to grow apart. ///// Next topic is,, more friend problemssss. I have another friend who I had made up with a few months back from some drama that I wont get into. She recently moved just down the street from me and I keep asking when I can go and visit her and her response is always the same. "i'm grounded because of my grades." Recently though she posted lots of pictures of her and her other friend on Instagram. I asked if those were from this weekend and she said yeah. I don't know if she is lying to me or what, I just don't want to lose anyone. ///// Finally on another note,, School. My grades are slowly going up as I turn in missing work, and I had to do a make up test in my alg class. I forgot to get my planner signed by my math teacher during passing time so I was nervous to go up to my studyhall teacher to ask if I can go without one. Being the shy/quiet kid I am, I asked him as kindly and quietly as I could if I could go down. "I don't see a signature here, what do you do if you don't have a signature?" I am new to this kind of school and just stand there for a second not knowing what you would do without one. I give a shrug and say I don't know. (Kinda already getting startled because I didn't think about this situation in my head) I go to sit down feeling kind of bummed about it. My teacher asks the class not even a minute after I sit down, "what do we do if we don't have a signature?" Needless to say he embarrassed me and I almost cried infront of the entire class. The rest of the day was downhill from there. There's my issues for the month.

Sorry for the long post..

xxxxxxxxxxxx

female
chaotic neutral
artist
infp
underachiever

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Aaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Sun May 27, 2018 3:11 am

lately all i’ve been feeling about myself is complete mediocrity and inadequacy,,especially about my art and designs. i’ve never ever been good at character design, and i don’t care what anyone tries to tell me because it’s t r u e. i’ve known it for years. i’ve always struggled to come up with creative and unique concepts and it’s embarrassing how for every single one of my OC designs i can point out all the little things about them that were based on or inspired by some other pre-existing thing. not to mention my concept of clothing design is basically nonexistent and only adds to the lack of appeal about my characters,, i can hardly even draw clothes to begin with. i honestly don’t know why i keep trying? why i keep trying to call myself an artist when i’m barely average at best. i’m not getting anywhere or making any improvements and there’s no chance for me to ever major in visual arts when (or if) i ever get into college. and then that puts me back at square one for what i want to do with my life. i don’t excel at anything and the one thing i almost thought i was okay at i’ve lost all motivation for, and i’m not even that good at it to begin with. i’m so lost and all i can do is wallow and sulk and trying to distract myself through drawing doesn’t work anymore because it just makes me feel even worse. it doesn't help that i still have a long list of overdue commissions that are probably just going to continue to rot for awhile because i'm unhappy with everything i make and all my drive for doing anything productive is just. gone.
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Sun May 27, 2018 3:13 am

Will bad things in my life ever end?

First off they want to take my son away from me and i’m not doing anything wrong?
Don’t worry baby boy, daddy will fight for you till the end, you’re not going anywhere.

Second, my best friend is being a complete butt to me, what am I doing?
Right, absolutely NOTHING. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t treat me like crap when I don’t treat you that way at all, ever.

Third, my stupid ex who we shall call Ally. (not her actual name) is physically abusing me. I had a bloody nose from her last night, and bruises all over my back. She doesn’t care, and laughs for me not fighting back. Unlike most guys I actually respect women... I don’t hurt them.

The torture will never end..
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun May 27, 2018 3:21 am

i hope you're all happy. someone who was nothing but nice to me is gone. someone i cared about is gone. i hope you're all happy that you drove them away. despite everything that they were going through. i hope you're all happy that they cried their heart out because they lost the one place they felt safe. i hope you're happy. they're not, but why would that matter to you. you're all heartless for wishing things that you do upon them. maybe take a moment and put yourself in their shoes. think of what they're going through. your hatred and bullying and death wishes is the last thing they need. good job everyone. you've completely destroyed this person. they've made a few mistakes but they learned from them. you don't seem to learn from them. again, i hope you're all happy. the one person no one liked is leaving. hurrah. hooray. but it's on you all. onsite and off. good going.

i hope you're all happy. only the best for our community :)
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Sun May 27, 2018 3:48 am

Last edited by cornspurrd. on Tue May 29, 2018 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valac » Sun May 27, 2018 4:58 am

never mind
Last edited by Valac on Mon May 28, 2018 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Returning player. Not sure whats going on anymore
Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me