TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby Motivational Lizard » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:46 am

serik wrote:I just want a hug,, I found out my aunty has cancer today and I’m worried because they don’t know how bad it is,,, I just want her to be okay

hug
---
anyway i hate to vent, but here
I always feel everyone's judging stares glaring through me in the hallways. I know they all hate me. I just don't want to believe it, I want to leave that place, Why did you all change. I thought you were all NICE at one point.. Now I'm stuck with one friend because the others have new friends. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. Am I really that much of a freak...

---
Despite being sad i'll keep my spirits up for others! PM me if you want to vent to me or anything :)
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mean&gay » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:49 am

tw for talk of physical contact & dysphoria mention x

recently noticed i don't like being touched. never felt like this before and i have a feeling it might be linked to my dysphoria but idk. i feel really uncomfortable when my grandparents hug me and i avoid holding hands/doing handshakes/generally touching people at all costs. i'm usually fine with my mum, but literally anyone else makes me feel kinda sick. i don't understand why or where it's come from but it's just so frustrating.

and it's like, i'm totally fine with reading about or seeing physical affection. doesn't bother me in the slightest. hecc, even intimate scenes don't bother me all that much. it's just when it involves me that i feel uncomfortable.

btw, don't even get me started on kissing. i'm ace and i might be aro too, and whenever i even think of kissing someone or having them kiss me i physically feel sick. and it's kinda depressing because i feel like i'm never gonna have a healthy relationship if i can't even think of kissing someone.

i'm also scared of romantic relationships in general. i have no experience and i've never been the lovey dovey type. i just don't wanna die alone, lol.

side note, my dysphoria is slowly getting worse. particularly surrounding my voice and my body shape. i want top surgery so badly. oof.
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rat pack » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:44 pm

I really do feel sick to my stomach right now.

There's a fire-engine in front of someone's house at the moment, and I can't help but think the worst has happened.

My mom laughs out of spite, saying that she's dumb enough to burn her kitchen down.

She's one of my oldest friends, and yes, we have our differences but I will never not care about her life.

I can't not be filled with rage right now, considering my own mother finds humor in this situation.

My friend has been through so much, with an abusive step-dad, an absent mother, her real father in jail, and yet, she still has some humanity left in her.

I love her to death, although she may not appreciate me. She's still my friend.

She comes to my house after school and I give her food, then she runs off, barely saying a word to me.

My mom says she's taking advantage of me, and honestly she probably is. She doesn't have the best attitude towards me.

But just because someone does something you don't like, doesn't mean their life is any less precious than yours or mine.

How dare my mother laugh at this situation, someone who values a human life so lowly ought to be damned to hell.

Update: I'm texting her right now, after asking her if she was okay. She has no idea what happened, I don't believe anyone was home.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
You know that place between sleep and awake
that place where you still remember dreaming?
That’s where I’ll always love you
that’s where I’ll be waiting. ©

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

rat pack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:35 pm

sad, i’m having an anxiety attack and i just can’t stand this feeling. i hope my medicine helps me today. ):
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:45 pm

edited
Last edited by momincharge on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:47 pm

m being selfish again m sorry
Last edited by emporio! on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:34 pm

Just want to mark this thread, if that's cool? I'm a depressed piece of garbage so I use this a lot lol
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybutter » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:43 pm

mark
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:18 pm

my anxiety is so bad, i took my medicine earlier, its sedative based. and it didn’t really help my panic attack, but instesd made me really tired and a little out if it. i can take more if needed but it all seems a little hopeless. xc a little past four a.m., and i am completely exhausted from last night. it was my first actual night terror, i woke up shaking violently. nightmares i’m used to, but that was a whole other experience. i wish i could sleep. i wish i could feel okay. i wish i could forget the past, and look forward. i’m so mentally scarred. i feel like my blank slate i started out with has been broken beyond repair, i can never not be a victim of my past, it will always be a part of what made me me. and it makes me feel like this life that i have, will always be affected, and nothing can ever change that. its so unfair, why did it have to happen to me
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ♡

Postby fika. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:27 pm

ahh yikes my dog just got hit by a car ??
      while i was walking him ??

yeah i may not be able to reply much today on this forum because i'm a bit shook but if you guys need anything you can pm me, ill be online.
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me