TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby illusion. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:03 am

Dellixy wrote:I feel really bad at the moment; could I have a hug?

Huggggggggg
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taffy; » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:04 am

i've been so lonely lately...i feel like I have no one to talk to...
i feel insignificant and sad...i wish i had more friends
taffy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:41 am

I'm scared/worried. I didn't want to come to school today, I wanted to stay home and watch my sick rat. My mom forced me here. what if he passed? he was all alone.. aaaarrrgggghh.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbewwy. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:04 am

gentle mark

anyone can pm me if they wish you talk or vent about anything! c:
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ bubble ! pop ! e l e c t r i c !
-ˏˋ fae they / them pastel colors + sweets ˊˎ-
⠀currently hyperfixated on fnaf : sb and star wars
strawbewwy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:09 am

can i get an internet hug?

i have my first appointment with my counselor. she's amazing, but she said i've likely had social anxiety from a young age, and likely deppression. i'm not surprised, but it bums me out a little to hear a professiomal say it. she's really nice though, calls me Alex when my mom's not in the room.

but now my earbuds broke. i dont know why, i'm really carefup with all them but one earbuds always stops working. i told my mom to get me a cheap pair because i always break them, but instead she got me $60 ones. i told you they always break... i don't knoe why i feel so bad about this, but i do. they were expensive, and "durable" so i thought they were going to last. not more than 3 months. i was so careful not to bend the cord, to hang them up ad not twist them, i don't know how this happened. i hav another pair almost the same as these, theyre supposed to be the family pair but i'm going to switch them. i can't tell my mom that i broke these too, i just can't have her yell at me. i'm so ashamed i don't know why

and i'm stressing about next school year... had to fill out the course cars but i had to put my birthname on it because my mom doesn't like me being called Alex and i dont want to get in trouble. the other trans student got to put her new name on it because her parents are supportive. why can't my parents be supportive like hers?

SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8 ♡

Postby fika. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:21 am

hollow-point wrote:
just gonna quietly mark~
if anyone needs to talk my pm's are open <3

--------

well, i guess i am worried about something...
i'm starting a new medication today. it's in the same family as the other one i was on just..
it's still kinda scary and just hhh.

ahhh, good luck! i hope it works how it's supposed to and everything. no need to be nervous. wishing you the best ♡

Dellixy wrote:I feel really bad at the moment; could I have a hug?

i hope you feel better soon, if you ever need to talk you can pm me ♡

minizerkah wrote:im actually so stressed, annoyed and sad
why do people keep basically acting like im this all happy person that has no issues
just because i act happy at school doesnt mean im a happy person
i just act happy and like an attention seeker because i never even had friends when i was younger so all of that is only showing up now
still it doesnt mean i have no issues
paranoia, stress, anxiety, health, depression
jeez
im a mess

that's okay !! to be honest you aren't alone in the whole hiding thing, everyone likes to live in a made up world pretending no one has problems. which would be nice, if it was actually realistic. it's okay to not be okay; and don't fake happiness because you'll only feel more exhausted and upset with yourself. if you ever need to vent, i suggest speaking to the school counsellor! it's confidential! but people just like to ignore others problems because it's hard to face them, and many people struggle facing their own. if you ever need to talk, you can pm me ♡

taffydilla. wrote:
i've been so lonely lately...i feel like I have no one to talk to...
i feel insignificant and sad...i wish i had more friends

nnooooooo taffy !!! :<<<<<< that's so sad to hear !! you're so lovely and precious and kind! if they're fake friends,
      you don't need them. if a friendship is forced, you don't need them. let someone that cares about you the same amount you care about them come along naturally; it'll feel so much better. i know i'm only on a screen, but my inbox is ALWAYS open for a good chat. i basically like all music and watch any movie / tv show so hmu (': good luck boo ♡

Harlow. wrote:I'm scared/worried. I didn't want to come to school today, I wanted to stay home and watch my sick rat. My mom forced me here. what if he passed? he was all alone.. aaaarrrgggghh.

i hope your ratto is okay!! i love rats as pets they're so sweet. if he has passed, he is in a much better place.
      it is unfortunate if you weren't there for him, but in his heart and yours you were there! are you able to message your mum for check ups on him?? ahh, good luck and keep us updated! ♡

SnakeScales wrote:
can i get an internet hug?

i have my first appointment with my counselor. she's amazing, but she said i've likely had social anxiety from a young age, and likely deppression. i'm not surprised, but it bums me out a little to hear a professiomal say it. she's really nice though, calls me Alex when my mom's not in the room.

but now my earbuds broke. i dont know why, i'm really carefup with all them but one earbuds always stops working. i told my mom to get me a cheap pair because i always break them, but instead she got me $60 ones. i told you they always break... i don't knoe why i feel so bad about this, but i do. they were expensive, and "durable" so i thought they were going to last. not more than 3 months. i was so careful not to bend the cord, to hang them up ad not twist them, i don't know how this happened. i hav another pair almost the same as these, theyre supposed to be the family pair but i'm going to switch them. i can't tell my mom that i broke these too, i just can't have her yell at me. i'm so ashamed i don't know why

and i'm stressing about next school year... had to fill out the course cars but i had to put my birthname on it because my mom doesn't like me being called Alex and i dont want to get in trouble. the other trans student got to put her new name on it because her parents are supportive. why can't my parents be supportive like hers?

ahh i know it is hard to hear but you're doing something about it and there is always time to heal and feel happier!! it's okay, things tend to break. i can understand why you feel guilty though because i do. what brand was it? ugh it sucks that that happened but honestly things break and some times you only pay for the brand name if that makes sense, doesn't necessarily mean quality is better.

are your parents completely against trans?? if so, that sucks, but she may just be struggling to come to terms with it ?? it's hard for parents to know that their child suddenly is switching pronouns, but if they are completely against it that's horrible. once you are 18 you are able to change your name and online we will all call you by your correct pronouns !! i hope you feel better soon and stay strong! ♡

-----------------------------

to help you smile:
      list of little things - list of little things to help make you smile and be happy
      cutest - cutest tumblr to help with your self esteem
      smile things - cute colours and tumblr page to help you out
      adorable - basically another tumblr that does the same as the ones above

to help you with anything else / distractions:
      emergency compliments - if you ever feel poo, and nothing seems to cheer you up, this site is full of 'emergency compliments' which can make you laugh at how ridiculously brilliant they are.
      automatic flatterer - you know what's cute about this? you put in your name, nickname, whatever (it doesn't save it) and it pays you compliment after compliment after compliment. it's the cutest idea ever.
      the dawn room - do what it says. after doing that, loads of encouraging messages will come your way!
      hugs - hugs is all i have to say.
      thunderstorms - control them!<3
      beautiful places - if you're looking for a sign, this is it. set a goal to visit one of these places. don't change that goal. you won't regret it.
      how to change your life - just read it. it's amazing. too good.
      player two - if you're feeling hurt or upset, visit here. it's a game. it's good.
      koalas - if you're in need of a distraction that lasts a good five minutes, play this. it's fun, and if you love koalas it's even better!
      stick man game - good distraction with a hopefuly message i made at the end!
      just say yes - this blog was made by zoella and good for anyone who suffer with anxiety disorder, have panic attacks, depression, have social anxiety or are just a very negative or shy person this may be good for you!
      random acts of kindness (video) - may make you feel all warm and gooey at how kind people are
      list of things for those having a bad day!
      more bad day remedies - is similar to the one above
      how to love yourself - if you struggle with self esteem, pleasep lease read <3
      quiet room - one of my favourite places <3
      comfort box - i highly recommend looking at this because it's the most amazing idea i've ever seen
      ground box - similar to the one above

to help you with panic attacks:
      i have loads of things that can help with your anxiety and panic attacks.

facts !!!!:
      what not to say !!! - to someone who is having a panic attack, do not say these things
      facts- if you're confused about a few things

i've also made a tumblr! you can message me anonomysouly on there for advice if you don't want to post here. i also will start reblogging things (nothing triggering or sad !) so if you ever need someone, you can go to me on there! http://happinesscomeswithnoregrets.tumblr.com/
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:23 am

Really frustrated. I had plans with my friend at 3pm. Didn’t hear from him at all until two hours later. All he says is I overslept. And he goes back to ignoring me. Wth? I love how everyone I care about treats me like trash. If you don’t want to talk that’s fine, but don’t sit there and listen to music and not say anything when I talk to you. I say your name over and over and you pretend you can’t hear me. That’s cool. Grow up. He asked me to find something out for him and I can’t even tell him because he’s being a jerk.
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gaymer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:05 am

haha i am so lonely and have no friends so i joined this site but it seems
not a lot of ppl share my interests and im really feeling worthless rn
whats a gUy To dO
gaymer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harv » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:57 am

ughhh i was bordering an anxiety attack again
    i get really antsy when i sit for too long hh
harv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:31 pm

I'm tired of being screamed at all the time, You use me being older meaning i have higher expectations as an excuse but my sister is only a few months younger and you are treating her like royalty. I don't understand how my sister can sit here and laugh at me for being upset over "a stupid rat" but when i tell her to shut up i'm the one who gets yelled at.

edit~ I've lost another rat. I don't know why they are all dying..
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me