TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby illyria » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:03 am

when someone you've been talking with, who has been on the phone or is texting, looks at you and asks "did you see/hear that?" you just know it was referring to you

that sort of thing makes me feel so. empty.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello i'm chicken smoothie user illyria
i log onto cs to collect the fennec foxes
they/he ● adult ● play suikoden 2

illyria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wren » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:05 am

i hate when people say things like "you deserve better than me" because you don't know what i deserve. or what i want. ://
ImageImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 19 people.
I have received 9 gifts.
wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovelyhyena » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:22 pm

i''m just in a bad mood lately i'm tired of not fitting in anywhere in the world. i don't have a friend group or really any close friends anymore we all drifted apart and since i'm not going to school until 2020 because i'm broke i don't have much opportunity to do so. i've been trying to join discord servers or trying to fit in with other people and it never works, i'm always a weak link. i don't know what i'm doing wrong.
/ under construction.
lovelyhyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

?

Postby Fwutter » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:04 pm

sometimes when i realize how alone i am i get bored... and when im bored im not distracted. and when im distracted, i think to hard. I think about how all my friends chose my toxic best friend over me and i had to leave them. I think about how unfairly i am treated, with my depression, bad anxiety, sometimes i have insomnia, and lonliness. I have only two friends, two and i mean it, they are both online :(. I dont have any real friends, i did nothing but sit in my room all day during summer, because i am lonely. It's so unfair that i have all this, unhappiness. Why. The two friends i have now i still dont believe they will stick with me, i just feel like they will turn on me. My toxic best friend took two years to turn toxic and she did it so quick. :(. Life feels heavily pointless.
Fwutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:13 pm

I am a foolish fool. The fooliest fool who ever was fooled. Such a fool that even my skepticism didn't say anything to me! Maybe you were good and I am the bad one here. I would not be surprised
gaydrian#2665
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radiation King » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:49 pm

I'm tired of having a giant open wound on the palm of my hand that I can't really cover but also it's way too petty of an issue to go get treatment for. But every time I put my hand on anything something gets in it & it stings

🆆🅷🅰🆃 🅷🅰🆅🅴
....🆆🅴 🅷🅴🆁🅴

call me rads. i haven't been
really active for a while but
i still grab the new pets.

just a grumpy old man tbh

🎵
Radiation King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 겨울 꽃 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:23 pm

I only just got out of hospital yesterday morning but was rushed back last night because I was experiencing excruciating chest pains which refrained me from being able to move and breathe properly.

I was allowed to go back home for a little bit this afternoon but I’m going back to the hospital for a few more x-rays. A while ago I was diagnosed with Costochondtis but they’re starting to think I have pleurisy.. so hooray for that!

Anyway, that’s all I guess.. <3
겨울 꽃

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:29 pm

Last edited by viles on Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcade - he/him - adult - rickroll
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vilhelm » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:39 pm

I'm so tired of feeling this way about someone who left me in March because I wasn't enough for him. I couldn't make him happy.

I'm gonna sound super sappy but I don't know how else to put my thoughts into words?

I miss him, a lot. To the point where whenever I meet someone I trick myself into thinking I like him but in reality, I don't. I feel so alone that any chance I get to get over the one I miss most, I take it. And it sucks. I want to pull myself out of this pit and finally be happy again but it's so hard and tiring that I just can't.

he/it - adult

The names Vilhelm, I really like forensics and welding.
Local punk and metalhead. I like Igorrr, Slipknot,
Buckethead, etc.
I love the love of my life.

instagram - art shop
Vilhelm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Connor Likes Dogs wrote:I'm so tired of feeling this way about someone who left me in March because I wasn't enough for him. I couldn't make him happy.

I'm gonna sound super sappy but I don't know how else to put my thoughts into words?

I miss him, a lot. To the point where whenever I meet someone I trick myself into thinking I like him but in reality, I don't. I feel so alone that any chance I get to get over the one I miss most, I take it. And it sucks. I want to pull myself out of this pit and finally be happy again but it's so hard and tiring that I just can't.

PM me, I can help you
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me