TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby bellapaws » Tue May 14, 2019 2:37 pm

it always feel like i end up having to beg for 'friends' to just talk to me
it never lasts long even if they do
i know im boring and everything but please
stop leaving it up to me to start a conversation or to keep one going
i wish someone else would try for once
im sad and there isnt anyone to talk to
no matter how much i hope someone messages me
and
it sucks
bellapaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polymnia » Tue May 14, 2019 5:24 pm

I'm desperate to back to school. I want to be in a learning environment again. This isn't fair. This isn't fair! I never wanted to leave. Could I ever really, truly give that up? Give me my health back.

xI'll fix up my sig eventually
Chronically ill but tough as nails
Tough as nails but warm-hearted

xxxxxxx about ask | my : sweets | lil sis
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
poet | beginning photographer ██████★
bats | flowers | moths ★█████
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
polymnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Tue May 14, 2019 5:33 pm

theres just ... so much tension in my group of friends at school and i don’t wanna be around them anymore.
    i guess im leaving that school for good in a few days but with my state it just feels like hell.
xx
★— [ cass | he/him | adult | taken ♥ ] [ best friend | shorty squad | brother ] —★
art by emirooooooooo on twitter of my oc, sebastian
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vist » Tue May 14, 2019 5:48 pm

im sad
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ,
BLACK LIVES MATTER ,
STAY SAFE , !!

hi i love you
discord@vist#9189

©
vist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mural » Tue May 14, 2019 7:07 pm

You’re so fake.
Acting like the nice guy is funny of you.
Too afraid to show them how horrible you can be?
I’m sick and tired of your behaviour.
Learn to respect others, and not attack them over nothing but their own opinions.

x
xxxxxxx
Bear 🎀 he/him 🎀 ♒︎ !!
Hey, I'm Bear. I decided
to completely restart my account.
I have a passion for art, animals,
and making friends!
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 link
🎀 link
🎀 link
🎀 ©
mural

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lolly_CGC » Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 am

Gosh, our maid is the worst. Her job is to clean the house, make food and wash the clothes and she isn't doing any of those somehow???
I haven't had my clothes washed in a month and I ran out of things to wear. I asked her to wash them multiple times and she says that she will, but she doesn't and I don't have time to do that. I have classes the whole morning and evening and during the night I need to study and take my dog for a walk.
She also isn't cooking at all. I haven't had actual lunch in almost a week and I'm pissed. All I eat is bread and frozen stuff. Sometimes I eat at university, but they don't have real food, they only have snacks and Mcdonalds. I'm so stressed and tired right now and I can't keep eating garbage.
Now I have to skip the evening class because I don't have anything to wear. At all. Literally nothing. So I'll need to skip class to do what the maid is being paid to do for us
What's the point of having a maid that does nothing?
My mom is also pissed at her because she also ran out of clean clothes and the house is as dirty as it can be.
Yeah, she doesn't clean the house either.
She is being paid for doing 3 things and does none of them.
I already told my mom that we should fire her multiple times (she is always like that), but my mom is a pushover and just tells her off and lets it go even tho she is still not doing her job. My mom says that "she needs this" and that she "can't fire her for something as small as not cooking lunch once" or "for not cleaning that well"
Yeah. Once is ok. Twice is ok. Every single day in a week is not. Not being the best at cleaning is one thing, leaving a pile of dust in every single piece of furniture is another thing.
Face it, mom. She is lazy and useless and you need to let her go. If she really needed this she would do her job, not just pretend like everything is fine.
I'm stressed. I'm tired. I'm 100% on the edge and can't handle more than I already am. Please just dump this girl and let's find someone who actually wants to work.
And before y'all say that I can do the loundry and cook my own food during the weeked I can't. There is no weekend for me. So yeah. I'm trapped in this hole.
Last edited by Lolly_CGC on Wed May 15, 2019 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please avoid pming me unless I pmed you first, I haven't been feeling great and don't really feel like chatting
Lolly_CGC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanel » Wed May 15, 2019 3:40 am

really just done with everyone's crap
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x

┌─────────────────┐

chanel ⏤ she/her ⏤ writer

hi, I'm chanel. I'm generally really nice
to talk to so don't be afraid to shoot me a
pm. I enjoy writing and drawing, talking about
dogs, tv shows, books, etc. have a nice day! c:

└─────────────────┘
chanel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Wed May 15, 2019 6:39 am

Haven't ate anything today and still can't get anything until I get off work. My stomach is in knots. And anxiety medicine is making me really dizzy, I feel like I'm going to faint. I just want to go home but the thought of going home is making me anxious too. xc
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabesk » Wed May 15, 2019 6:44 am

My health worries me right now. It got really bad after the "political thriller" of the previous months, and then it turned out I had severe iron deficiency. (Which apparently, from my observation, started last summer when the weather was really horrible and I barely ate and slept and was going almost crazy.)
Then now it turns out I apparently can't take iron supplements. I don't get digestion problems from them, as many people would, in fact they seem to have barely any effect on my digestion. Instead, I get massive tremble attacks, heart pounding and panic attacks, which all leads to me not being able to sleep properly, and the lack of sleep increases the problems, which makes this a doom loop. Now I tried a very soft supplement which is "organic" and supposed to have no side effects - exactly the same problems, just not as massive. I took only half the dose you're supposed to and it's really not as heavily dosed at all, so WHY AM I STILL HAVING THESE PROBLEMS??? I'm actually pondering if I might have something like iron intolerance, if that even exists, and if this might be the hidden basic reason why I'm so deeply disgusted by meat, as if my body just simply refuses this stuff to not be poisoned. But you need iron, how can you be intolerant to it??? I don't get it, it's driving me crazy.
I can eat things like cereals with iron, so I'm just doing that now. I won't touch a supplement again until I know what's going on there. I know cereals are full of sugar and not the most healthy thing to eat, but at least I can eat them without feeling horrible.
A | B
C | D
E | F
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|