TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Please keep all discussion child-friendly.

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:37 am

mmmm I sure do love being harassed by strangers on public transport and almost having a panic attack because it brought up what was essentially past mental trauma

fun
this is signature is a wip lol
Apologies if I don’t respond/immediately respond to trades and PM’s.
Going through a lot of stress right now and might not be able to/want to at the time because of my anxiety.
Please don’t think It’s anything you did, I’m just a big sad stupid dumb dumb head sometimes :’)

Sometimes I go by the name Tinywolfheart/Tinywoifheart on different websites
I really love Deltarune and Undertale rn hecc yes

I’m basically a living cursed image with too many inside jokes for my own good

She/her | Lesbian | probably a furry uwu
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Thu May 16, 2019 5:36 am

Today is one of my last days before I go on a trip half across the country. I was trying to relax and I guess dozed off, and I wake up to the phone ringing. My dad saying my mom and neighbor have been trying to get me to answer the phone for two hours. My cat is outside. My indoor only cat is outside?

My neighbors pitt has killed 3 cats and 1 dog. I love pittbulls, but not theirs. So understand when I say my stomach dropped. I ran outside and there my kitty was, sitting under the lilies in front of our house. I was able to get her without much hassle, but she thought was in trouble so she was nervous. She has never ever tried to get outside before, even if I'm standing with the door open talking to someone. I was just glad she was okay, she's my baby. I think she could sense my anxiety so she was even more nervous, because whenever I'm having an attack she comes to me. That's probably why she didn't run.

Grethel the brat

It turns out that she either fell through that screen behind her in the above photo or she pushed her nose through the bottom of it. She scared me to death today I thought I was going to have a heart attack. She really is my best friend. Here's some pictures of her;

So relieved but I was so freaked out until I found her. Still anxious. Worst feeling. I just want to crush her in a hug (not violently haha). Is it weird I love my cat so much? Oh well 🐈
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby positivity » Thu May 16, 2019 8:02 am

goodbye, unnecessary drama and stress <3
positivity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertsnacks » Thu May 16, 2019 8:31 am

Last edited by desertsnacks on Thu May 16, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
desertsnacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lolly_CGC » Thu May 16, 2019 9:05 am

Everyone is relying on me so bad, but I can't rely on anyone and I'm so tired and stressed. I can barely keep my life together and still have to do things for other people.
I study pretty much 16 hours every day and still need to take care of my mom, my dog and do a whole group project by myself because my classmates are as lazy as human beings can be. They had 2 MONTHS to study and now that we have less than a week to prepare they come and ask me what they were supposed to know and ask me to teach them
So I need to do the whole project AND teach them. I'm pissed. And tired.
Also my dad was supposed to take Maya to a pet shop to take a bath and trim her nails on monday, but he got there late and they had to reschedule to tuesday, but he didn't go because he was busy so he rescheduled again for today. Today he didn't go because he decided to go drink with his friends instead. So I had to come back from class to find the dog still dirty. She has been dirty for over 2 weeks so I just had to give her a bath (keep in mind that she is pretty big, has long fur and has to be blowdried) during the night. I've been washing her for literally an hour now and I still need to dry her (which usually takes at least 2 hours).
I'm tired. After drying her I still need to give my mom a bath, might need to dry her hair, have to cook dinner and make the slides and video for the group project
God, I just need a break.
Buying ANY rare for 1C$

Trading 2008-2011 rares down
I'm trading them for newer rares using 2:1 for year jumps
Lolly_CGC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coquet » Thu May 16, 2019 9:10 am

God, it's been ages since I've really cried. I hate this. I hate my dumb ass brain and my stupid decisions and god i just can't stop crying i feel so horrible
    Image Image
    Adrian . musician . any pronouns
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
coquet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mintea » Thu May 16, 2019 9:18 am

im slowly losing everyone i love.
mintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie Tozier » Thu May 16, 2019 10:19 am

every time they message me i feel like my breath just stops

my chest constricts so much

stop forcing me to love you

i dont see you like that
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█░████
█░████
█░████
┌───────────┐

hello! my name is kraze
and i love to draw, write,
roleplay, trade, and meet
new people! don't be
afraid to send me a pm! i
dont bite, i promise <3

└───────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░
███████
███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████
┌─────┐

└─────┘
..Image
Richie Tozier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lolly_CGC » Thu May 16, 2019 10:30 am

There is just so much going on and people keep telling me that I'm overreacting. I'm not. I'm not even making a scene, I'm not talking about it, I'm not acting like it's the end of the world. The only thing that I'm doing is not pretending that I'm happy. Not pretending that I'm happy isn't overreacting. Overreacting would be telling at you or trying to make anyone feel bad.
Stop trying to invalidate what I feel just because you don't understand. You don't see anything that I' going through. All you see are the good grades, you don't see any of the pain behind that. I'm going through so much and you somehow think that I'm just upset because I had to give Maya a bath
No
That was just the last drop that I needed to fall apart, you're just blind and can't see how much I'm doing. You're too busy drinking and hanging out with your friends to see.
Buying ANY rare for 1C$

Trading 2008-2011 rares down
I'm trading them for newer rares using 2:1 for year jumps
Lolly_CGC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haec » Thu May 16, 2019 10:45 am

Im sorry, but, goodbye.
I guess the flame burnt too quickly.
he/him ✖️ jax ✖️ 22nd jan ✖️ kals ✖️ Discord
⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
code by the golden god on cs. images via oldoakwoods on tumblr. pixels are linked.
⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁ ⥁
ImageImageImage
Haec

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me