How did you find Chicken Smoothie?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: How did you find Chicken Smoothie?

Postby taraconnor777 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:25 pm

I I found other sites were not functiioning, :roll: and were very not moderated for politeness, and Java was failing on all of them--so when i googled Chickensmoothie you were much more polite and better behaved, nice people, very talented--and ChickenPaint was brilliant--wow :o .It is well moderated so its much safer espec. for younger people.The owners and moderators were great,and even invented their own software.--and if any one needs technical help, you have that too. I can't say enough good things about the site and I often tell other people about it.

I never saw such talented young artists, until i saw them on Oekaki sites.And on Chickensmoothie.I guess there ARE good things about the Web, otherwise all this art and talent would never be seen all over the world.(It's too bad a lot of other sites failed,as Java hurt them.)I have to commend the owners and moderators of Chickensmoothie, for such a good job,and the care you put into the site. :) Congratulations to everyone,you have made a beautiful decoration for Halloween, too one of my fave holidays(and Ray Bradburys' family) :lol: --the fantasy writer.Great corn-candy!!

(I am not allowed to relate personal experiences), but many years ago,I know kids dressed up,and went all over neighborhoods,in the USA,and got tons of candy--it was all safe. even the homemade goodies were ok.--and apples(no one liked fruit, ugh)--kids went home, and almost got sick off too much candy hah hah.The mom often had to confiscate big bags of candy.--but I hear Halloween was taken seriously by all kids.(kind of like it was pictured in "E.T. the Extraterrestrial" movie.) :mrgreen: Thank you for letting me tell this.Have lots of fun!!

(If anyone knows really great websites w/haunted houses, scary stuff,or ones that have good ghost stories, let me know.I can't find them any more. :what: )
taraconnor777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:49 am

My friend was playing CS during homeroom, and I looked over and asked, "What the heck is a Chicken Smoothie?" or something like that. I thought it seemed really weird and dorky but I gave it a try because she really wanted me to. I ended up liking the website, it's a great time-killer in school and collecting pets was instantly something I really liked.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thylacinus » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:21 pm

I don't quite remember, but im pretty sure I was looking through animal roleplaying sites and chicken smoothie popped up. and I became hooked. THEN I forgot about it, also forgot that account info. now I finally found it again (:
thylacinus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Tex » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:17 pm

i was looking for people willing to do commissions for animal jam, and i saw a thread about wanting art of an animal jam character on this site. i clicked it, and i had no clue what chicken smoothie even was. i tried it out, and i really love it (in the end i got the art of their character done)

My name's Liana!

About me: I'm a random, stupid girl with alot of time on my hands. I like videogames and stuff!

If you don't recognize me, my previous username was ms.cool.cat.

ImageImageImageImage
Agent Tex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhippieKippy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:14 pm

I just googled collecting game and I came here
I LOVE chickens and will happily accept gifts/trades with chickens in them!
I would love it if you clicked/fed these two!
ImageImage

Image Image Image Image

Image My pronouns are It/He
Badge by Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18088
WhippieKippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birmagirl » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:21 pm

I saw a pet on a Signature :-)
birmagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guzzie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:31 pm

I found it off transformice
Guzzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LawfullyWed » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:31 pm

Friends of mine~
ImageImageImage

┌─────────────────────────────────────┐
Yo, name's Doc!
I'm a little all over the place, but I mean well~

My PMs are always open, don't be afraid to contact me!
On that Ace Attorney brainrot, don't mind me~
I'm just here to collect dragons. Feel free to send trades!

Flight Rising | Toyhouse | Art Fight | Discord | Art Shop
└─────────────────────────────────────┘
LawfullyWed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:54 pm

my story is a bit funny. I think I was around ten years old, and I was really into animal jam at the time. I believe I heard an animal jam youtuber(it could have been another youtuber tho) mention chicken smoothie. So, I went on the website and tried it out. I didn't know how anything worked and I didn't want to make an account so I just adopted a pet as a guest and then bookmarked it, like the game told me to.

a few years pass, and i'm looking for a game to play when I stumble upon my old bookmark. I open it, check out the game, and make an account. been playing ever since lol

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faker » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:55 pm

A friend of mine.