Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Please keep all discussion child-friendly.

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Minico » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:56 am

Dear me.
Stop getting fear on doing stuff and make your homework asap.
Lovely,
Me
ImageImage
Marcela - Female - Brazil

My stuff:
Discord: The Grox#3692
Roblox: lemonfizz12 (im not using Roblox often though)
Scratch: TheMainMane (my projects are in portuguese though)
Animal Jam: gumball8150
Spore: thickrock

My likes: Spore, Chicken Smoothie, travelling, and Cheetos.
Minico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ palla » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:51 pm

dear d,

look at the mess we've gotten ourselves into,,,,it's a big one, isn't it? maybe if I hadn't become friends with you in the first place I wouldn't feel so hurt right now. neither of us would love the other and we wouldn't have backed ourselves into these corners with rules to keep our friendship just that: a friendship and nothing more.

do you still like me the way I like you? I honestly can't tell if you've moved on completely or not. does it hurt you to be around me? is that why you always seem so sad, why only talk about other girls around me? is it to distract yourself from me? I don't want to make you upset, seeing you sad makes me sad as well,,,I just hope that you've figured out that I like you and have for many years now. I don't want you to think that I never did; that just isn't true,,,I think I started crushing on you first LOL

what makes me even more upset is that you just made me agree to not date the only other person that could keep me distracted from thinking about you. things were finally looking up for me; I was moving on until you brought up the past like that. but it's all true,,,,,the past would just repeat itself. I can feel it in my gut, because in the end, I think you still like me and would get upset. you'd lash out and break everything again. that's just how you are,,,you get jealous and bottle up your emotions until you snap.

I wish that I had the courage to actually speak up instead of venting about us through a kid's site. you know how bad my anxiety is, though. please forgive me for this, I pray that you aren't lurking around the accounts I have linked on my social media.

just please don't make me cry again. I don't know how much more of this I can handle.

- r
I DO BELIEVE YOUR GALAXY
―⋯― ―⋯― ♡ ―⋯― ―⋯―

pallaleiga • she/her • adult • infp • 6w5 • Image • gryffindor
tumblrdvcrushask • art by tapir8 and miizue

―⋯― ―⋯― ♡ ―⋯― ―⋯―
I WANT TO HEAR YOUR MELODY
➳ palla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gophic » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:38 pm

dear my depression,

why am i even writing a letter to my depression? idk but i need to vent so...

i hate you. i absolutely despite you. you ruined my life. i feel constantly exhausted by faking a smile everyday. i can't do things like a normal person. personal hygiene is a daily struggle. just getting myself out of bed seems like too much work. i can't remember a time i was genuinely happy; i just wear the mask that i'm way too familiar with. you get me in trouble all the time. you make it hard for me to get close to people. you make it hard for me to love myself. i wish you would go away.
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

★ ★ ★
hey chumps i'm
ally your depressed kpop
loser! dm me if u ever
wanna scream to me!!

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
love yourself!!! <333

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
gophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serena, » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:36 pm

regret writing this too holy
Last edited by serena, on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
serena,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkdragon » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Don't lie to me please.i may be blonde but i'm not stupid
───────────────────────────
SnowballxxxxxBestie>
DA List Kalons Image giveaway!<3
───────────────────────────
Inkdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halloween3110 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:50 pm

My Tony,
words cannot describe the feelings I have inside from the loss of you.
I miss you so much, you were robbed of so much life that you had yet to live...things to enjoy.
You were my big brother for ever and always will be.
Our family is so bereft without your presence.
Your heart was always so strong... your being made us whole.
Now there is a huge hole where you used to be.
You will forever be in my mind - my heart - my head.
It just hurts so so much without you.
My Angel, I hope you are at peace now.
I love you now and always will my sweet.
your wee sister xxx
halloween3110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neorex » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:09 am

Dear J,

Why did you leave? You never said goodbye, you just... blocked me. You cut me off like a growth that had no purpose being with you, and iced out all of my attempts to reach you. My attempts to check if you were alive and okay.

Did I bore you? Had I done something wrong? Did I say something? Was I not enough? Did you even consider me a friend...? You've left me in this silence - a silence where these questions are poised like knives and hurtle towards me in those moments where I am alone. Those moments where I am able to reflect upon a past I have tried so hard to keep locked in a box shrouded in dust.

You must've been planning to do that for a while. I can see the little inklings that you wove into our conjoined story that gave away your intentions. I can see the little lies that you planted in my mind to tear me down. Do you remember the lie about you being ill?
    About you being terminally ill? Because I do; it still hurts to recall.

Still, despite all of the suffering that you forced down my throat, I still want to know if you are well. I want to know if you were able to fight off your own demons with the torch you lit using compliments you starved from us with false stories and pretend emotions. Because if taking pieces of my broken mind helped save yours, I am thankful that you burned me in the way that you did.

I believe, if you are well and, for the first time, feel alive, I can live with this pain - this cesspit of ever-growing agony - knowing that it is worth it. I only ever wanted to make you see your worth. I wanted to make you happy.

I'm sorry,

Neorex
The Neorex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:06 am

dear dad,
please stop trying to get your emotionally unstable daughter to go buy things because you don't want to do it yourself

I love you and I know you do a lot for me and feel selfish for saying that but I've had the worst week of my life and
shoving me into social situations I'm completely unprepared for is not going to help my anxiety at all

I know you think you're 'building my confidence,' but thanks to school it's only rubble that you aren't going to get anywhere with if you pressure me

thanks for understanding even though you probably didn't

-Tiny
yo
I'm Tinywolfheart but you can call me Tiny
I love undertale more than I probably should at this point
especially Mettaton
I'm a sad individual with no life and way too many inside jokes for my own health
It's been nearly 6 years since I joined and I'm still terrible at trading
Chadtronic and Peanutbuttergamer are p cool
Beefy Bert is the greatest anime villain of all time
#officialbunnykicker

TL;DR - Mettaton is my favorite Disney princess

fren

i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby middle child » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:24 pm

dear class ____,

each of you are amazing. you were all so welcoming when i first stepped onto the classroom. and so, i didnt expect the least that you would make such a big deal out of everything. stop overreacting, please. stop making small things into big problems. stop trying to make the simplest situations into a soap opera. :)
    sincerely, me :)
xxxxxxxxxxx

─────────────────────────────────────────
██████████
██████████
WE CAN GET ~
~ WE CAN GET
──────────────
██
██
middle child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fwutter » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Dear M (letter is transparent)

I may seem pitiful for this message but I'm not, go ahead and think I am, let me get my word out.

I miss our memories, how we used to be together, but I do not know what happened to you. I also kept my promises. After ending friendship I didn't make fun of your art and give out personal info to other people etc etc. Yes I may have done things wrong in the situation, but I said sorry for all of them? Also if I hurt your feelings terribly bad, that one night would have been the right time to tell me when I did it, it doesn't sound believable when you said I was bullying you and (A) did but when I asked him he told me he forgot and was too lazy to go back in the chat? (he said it wasn't worth the time). Everything I did (that I know of) I said sorry for, giving away your (p) your (N) gave me, but I gave them to (AL)??? And i don't technically believe your nana was in the hospital but its whatever, im not going to apologize for that because if YOU did that to me everybody would think you were right for doing it. But some of the things you said and think you didn't do wrong like that (A) fight? That time You used the "she never gets me anything", sent people on me without coming to me on your own, lied to people saying I bullied you?? I can list a lot of things you're probably telling your "friends" that are misleading but I would rather not do it here. I miss our memories, like at sleepovers, inside jokes, but I'd rather loose your friendship then keep it and live the life of a nightmare. And that message I said to (AL), I'm not apologizing for it either, they never talked to you about what you did wrong, when I told (AL) what (A) called me they didn't say a WORD about it, and I know they were talking bad about me because they did the same to (S). So I won't apologize for it unless they can give me evidential proof they weren't talking bad behind me and if they apologize to me for not really helping me at all during the situation.

Ahh I can just hear you guys making fun of me for "still talking about the argument days after it happened" and calling me words that are cs restricted, oh I know ;>
Hello my name is Arie!
I am a huge marvel fan
but I like other stuff
like Anime, drawing, and
Gumball! I am part of the
LGBTQ+ community and
I'm very anti social ;_;
──────────────────
My best friend!xx My da!
All the stars closer Kalons!
Dragon cat Giveaway!
──────────────────