Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby faunsie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:13 pm

I pity you,but does not give you the right to play me like that.I used to consider you a sister but at this point I don't even know if I should care.Half of my friends think i act older then you,when i'm not even close to your age.At this point i feel like a doll in your collection of them sitting there to dust over...

I'm sorry everyone that i disappoint,i'm a terrible friend and you guys shouldn't even talk to me.
All i do is try and i guess im trying to hard..I try to make everyone happy when that is impossible,but i can't get
that through my skull i guess,,,Sorry im bad at wording things,i'm sorry i cant handle serious situations because
i'm awkward,i'm sorry i'm needy and i'm sorry for ever meeting all you guys..I am the worst person in your life
at most.Stress is terrible and its playing with my emotions and i'm just a mess
I'm sorry
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:17 pm

Dearest M,

I so wish you would finally see your self-worth. You are such a beautiful, sensitive, amazing person, but you seem to truly believe that everyone just thinks you're a piece of trash. You take everything anyone says about you and twist it until it's negative and it's just so sad to witness. You never listen to me when I try to tell you I love you, and you definitely don't listen to your other loved ones either. Please, can't you see how much worth you have, and how little others' opinions matter?

Regards, Me
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:04 pm

Darling, love and meaning of my life~~
Ha! I'm insane now, aren't I? The reason I can't send this letter is the same reason why you can't read it. Sweetheart, my life will have no meaning without you. My tears will never stop pouring and their salt will float ten thousand eggs. I don't know what to do. For GODS SAKE, I'm falling apart! I cry for no reason! I can't accept that it's possible you won't come home! You are the one thing that will never make me angry. Love, come home. You are an angel, and no matter how many people call me crazy, no matter how much I'm bullied, it will always be true. I don't have to admit it, I think my father knows it. I love you more then anything in the world, and if you don't come back, my last A will become an F. I don't know. My whole world is uncertainty. I can't trust anyone. I know the feeling of dread better than anyone in my school. You are my life. Come back, darling, come back. I'll whisper it a hundred times, I'll shout it a million. Come back. Don't die on me. Don't die. Don't die. I need you.
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_Stephanie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:25 pm

dear A,
I'm so sorry I made our friendship awkward by basically falling in love with you. It wasn't my choice to love you like I did, but it happened. I can't say I'm ashamed of the outcome, but I'm not particularly proud either. The thing that hurt me the most was that you didn't love me back. Cliché, I know, but you have no idea how much it hurt. I love you, and I always will, but after two years, it's time I move on.

dear C,T,R,A (different A lol),
I'm sorry if it feels like I'm avoiding you guys. I'm just having a terrible time mentally right now, and I don't want you worrying about me. Please don't hate me for it.

dear S,
I know that I complain a lot, and I have hurt you emotionally plenty of times without realizing it, but to be honest, you should know better than to say the things you do to me. I have extreme anxiety, depression that can get insanely bad sometimes (I don't self harm don't worry) but you continue to say things that you know I take to heart. I talk to my therapist about you, sometimes, and the things you say. He understands. At least, some of it, I hope.

personal:
dear future me,
I know that when I left, it was hard. I lost a lot of close friends because I didn't keep in contact for those three months... but I also was able to make new friends. R is a silly anime nerd like me who loves memes, and she is adorable haha! M is... something else, in a good way. I met him after I left and was silently suffering those three months, and he gave me hope and courage again, something I had lacked for that entire year. Now, we've finally been able to Skype and I've finally been able to open up to him along with my family. I'm doing better than I ever was. Right now, (1/29/18), I'm not in the best mental spot right now, but I know that it will get better. it has to. Besides M, there was VOCALOID. Yes, I know what you're thinking "I'm one of those", but hear me out. Don't you ever forget that VOCALOID saved you, Pricefieldnerd. You were in such a dark, depressed state that when you found Jubyphonic and Lollia, you also found your true passion for music. You haven't done any covers yet, but by the time you read this from past me, I'm sure you'll be at least half as good as Juby.
Keep going, girl. You've got this. It doesn't matter what happened in the past; it doesn't define me. Keep living life to the fullest, and love every moment of it.
Remember, when everything feels hopeless, remember Juby and Lollia. Mom and Aunt. Grandma and Grandpa. A and R. And especially M.
Stay strong, kiddo. You can overcome the darkness, just like Chise.
Think of idols.
Chise
Raven
Lollia
Juby
Chloe
THAo3
think of the reasons to live
whether it be a new episode of your favorite anime
or because a great new song is about to be found by you
or because your cats would be sad without you
or that your grandparents would be devastated
now, remember the good times. Those can distinguish the bad times. Not always, however, but if you focus hard enough, you'll remember.
LoveIsLove
Stay strong, stay young and free, stay optimistic, stay positive.
Don't stop fighting.
quitting. I don't know why I ever came back and stayed.
Raven_Stephanie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:36 pm

Dear Anonymous

Meep! I must be bipolar. I do miss my love, but you distract me! I almost wish you knew that I liked you. I thought you liked me... but you're just super friendly to everyone! I've never had a crush like the one I have on you.

--Me!! <3
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deku. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Gee, it's so wonderful when you finally get the motivation to actually try one of your hobbies, and then one of your family members is so irritating loud, you can't hear yourself think, let alone focus on what you're trying to do to the point you eventually just give up.

So great

- yet another fed up rant
.Deku.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amelia » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Dear A.,

Please don't ditch me. You'll be my only friend in high school, and I don't want to hang out with them. I'd just like to hang out with you again. Because of you, I'm going to be friendless in high school, how humiliating. They're all going to a different high school, so I'll have no one to sit with, no one to talk to.
ACTIVELY SEEKING!!!

ImageImageImage

I WILL overpay!
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberglade » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Bumblebee,
You're the best. You put up with me, listen to me, accept me, and encourage me. You like my art and my writing and best of all, you like me. Which is funny considering I have constant mental breakdowns and get sad a lot. But you tolerate that and you think I'm lovely. Yet for some reason I don't believe you. For some reason I am afraid of you. I know that you are the best thing to happen to me and you never directly hurt me, but that doesn't stop the anxiety.
I'm afraid you'll leave me (Or worse, I'll be taken away from you) because I went back to old habits. I'm doing the things you PRAISE me for not doing. And I'm sorry. But I'm never going to tell you because I know you care enough to do something about it, and I can't have this taken away from me a fourth time. I'm sorry, and I love you, but only two people will be told, and that's only because they're in the same place as me.
Love,
Butterfly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
“Isn’t life exciting! Everything can change
all of a sudden, and for no reason at all!”

---------------------------------------
Art Instagram - Art shop
He/him pronouns

---------------------------------------
“It would be awful if the world exploded.
It is so wonderfully splendid.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emberglade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GraceofMoonrider~ » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 am

Dear S,

We have had so many awesome adventures together but I am sad that I'm going to have to go on one of the biggest ones alone. I understand that college isn't your thing but I still want you to come with me. You're my best friend and you're the most amazing person I know. I love you, I hope that we won't grow too far apart while I'm gone.

-Gracie
~GraceofMoonrider~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokiToons » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:33 pm

Dear mom,

I wish I could apologize for Sunday's outburst in the car.. when you kept asking me why I wasn't talking to you, tears rolling down my cheeks, I was scared. I made a simple mistake while driving, no one got hurt and no one got mad, but I tore myself apart the further I drove down the freeway. I had things going through my mind before. It wasn't that simple mistake that literally drove me to tears.. I had things I was already upset about. Sitting in that Walmart parking lot with you was rough. You're right. I don't ever talk to you about my feelings. I bottle it up until things build up enough to one mistake pushing me over edge. I probably scared you in the car. I'm driving. I'm sobbing. And I'm not talking. I wasn't thinking about doing anything dangerous. I promise. I wanted to get to our destination, wanted you to leave, and I just wanted to bawl. I'm sorry I scared you. I'm sorry I cried harder when you asked me that question, but yes... I am hard on myself. You have no idea. Every mistake I make, in the car, outside at school, at home, talking to people... I will find ways to tear myself apart. And I'm so sorry. I couldn't hold it in. I should have. Please don't force me on medications... I'm on enough. I'm fine. Maybe. Please don't. Don't think differently of me. Just let me return to my bottled feelings. I won't break down in front of you again. I will be stronger... until I can't.
Your... pesky mosquito. I'm sorry. But I can't talk to you.
LokiToons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me