Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Biskyismyduck » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:17 am

Dear Andrew or should I say Boba,
I like you. You're so nice and the first crush I've really had that has a good personality. You're so nice and kind to others its unbelievable. Whenever I talk to you, you're always in a good mood and smiling. I wish I could tell you this, but I can't. Everyone I've ever liked has either pushed me away when they found out, completely avoided me forever, or said mean things about me behind my back. I don't want that to happen with us. Yesterday during the performance you seemed to ignore me a bit. It's probably just my imagination from being hurt so often but I really hope nobody told you. I hope that even if you do know and feel awkward about it that I won't say or do anything that would make you uncomfortable and I'll try my best to stop liking you. Please tell me you don't know and please tell me you'll come to my party.
~Lights off!~ I try to be nice to as many people as possible and do at least one good thing a day. Being kind not only makes the other feel good, but it makes you feel good too.
Biskyismyduck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:21 am

to my jerk of a brother
      oh my goodness! you make it so hard for me to say i'm pansexual. geeze, why can't you just accept the fact that everyone is human and have they're own preferences. gosh darnit i kind of want to hit you. keep your homophobia to yourself so you don't get hit by a girl who weighs thirty pounds less than you.

@ my hot chocolate
      you burnt my tongue.
      jerk :p
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogbrain » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:32 am

dear whoever you are
    sorry i offended you. even though i was just stating an opinion. you didn't need to get all hissy with me, saying that i don't understand what it means to be insulted. cool. sorry i was instigating. sorry i whined. you know, i am not as privileged as you so i do things differently. just because you are something doesn't mean you have the right to say i don't understand. as for your friend, i am sorry to you too. you didn't need to insult the way i talked. sorry. sorry. sorry. i know i can't apologize enough. i am a coward. i ran away from the conflict; of course i made it about myself? yes, i always do that. i forgot that i am not allowed to have feelings and get offended as well. thanks for making me feel like a terrible human being like you are too insecure to admit that you are.
Wolfie ♡ | she/they | infp+t
dogbrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon! » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:40 am

dear j
i know you like me but im questioning if i do the same anymore?
i dont rlly know if youre my type and yeah i think you're pretty cool but let me just think about it for a while.
i hope youre not taking the game seriously by the way,

dear r
i think i like you but im not sure, youre nice and youre
someone i can def fall to for comfort but im sure you probably dont feel the
same way for me and with the slight drama thats been going on maybe
its for the best we dont go through this

dear self
its not your fault, dont feel bad, dont feel sad just be normal
you dont need to be in a relationship to keep yourself happy, just take some time for yourself,
youll find someone eventually, youre probably not ready for this if theyre just gonna tear you apart
love is for being one with somebody while still realizing youre two different people and understanding each others needs
what that was wasnt what you wanted or well, needed, youll be okay, just spend time with those wholl boost your spirits up
until you find the person, you will be fine.
jolteon!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby naruto's smile » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 pm

me,
    what is even wrong with you
    uhh shape up or ship out fam

e,
    thank you so much for talking yesterday
    ugh i really love you and missed you
naruto's smile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:46 pm

@sister
Learn some freaking self respect you idjit I'm so done watching you break our family apart. Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't give you the right to break MY FAMILY apart. I still love you but you have NO idea how much you've ticked me off. I'm so done dealing with you.
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain)
ImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:21 pm

dear kiki-nokafin

idk if you'll ever see this but you were a real bro :" )
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MollPay » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:42 am

Writing to someone who has betrayed my trust.

Dear #,

I wish you can hear me
speak my inner voice
after everything I see
no body needs me...
how have I been so blind?
to see that all these people were mine?
to see that I was there,
without realizing why?
Am I this worthless to you?
After all the silence I hold
I can't show my love so cold.
If you think I'm not your friend,
for not listening to your gossiping lies
for not following celebrities
for not understanding why,
You're so blind.
I've been kind.

Look at your soul for it unfolds,
All the wrath I wish I didn't roll,
and if you need me,
you're greedy.

All I say is look at my inner voice,
and you'll understand why...
so don't cry and don't defy.
Be fresh again and let it pass by
then if you need me,
you'll understand why.
Goodbye...
MollPay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black crow » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:06 am

dp,
      ik we just met a lil while ago and im still warming up but youre a rly cool person and an amazing friend im not gonna lie. i respect you on a personal level and honestly u make me laugh sfm when you send me memes n stuff and even when we're just talking.
      youre on the other end of the country but aaaaaaaaA ur so cool ily u hecking egg,, this isnt really sth i cant send but i cANT SEND IT RN BC DISCORD IS BLOCKED so thanks for being so helpful and everything gl with ur studying
    sg,
      hey ur really cool and hecking gay im super sorry abt what happened with pg but i loaf you, youre my best friend even if i seem kinda unresponsive atm im going through some mental and stressful crap so yep thats not helping if u know what i mean. youre awesome and weve known each other for a couple years and youre the only one of my friends thats not a moody bitch every 5 mins so thank you youre valid and APPRECIATED
    tr,
      hey hey u u are super hecking annoying in a good way?? like ngl u get on my nerves but we have good laffs and youre heloping me pay for my hoodie that i want real bad so i cant complain mucH lmao im glad to have you, ur my only male friend who aint a total jag to me stares @ the "trap joke" so
      good job but sean sucks ok
    kl,
      u. nerd. aah you got some good art and youre just such a kindred spirit?? im really sorry that he broke your heart but youll be okay i promise things will get better dont cry over it too much <33
    ca
      lol u mean   but ilu
black crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hedera.❤. » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:23 am

dear yam,
I'm glad I'm not your friend anymore, I'm glad I stood up for myself, that I finally decided that I didn't need you in my life anymore. stop trying to talk to me, I won't listen.

dear person,
I don't know your name but I love you, love at first sight is hard isn't it? I'm going to Manchester soon again, hope I can see you again (;

dear friend,
guess what!! I'm in love with you also.. it's getting confusing tho, seeing you every day, watching you, hugging you. I just want to say I love you. I hope you can one day love me too.
hedera.❤.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me