Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Snow's Storm » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:26 am

AO,

I appreciate you more than you know. You make me truly happy. You're a good person even if you don't realize it. I hope we stay in contact over the summer because I already know that I'm going to miss you terribly.

Thank you for everything,
Storm
Snow's Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermints & poetry » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:51 am

dear e,
stop.
won't let you take it away.

dear m&d,
you're terrible people,
but you can't destroy music.
if you can't understand the monster,
then at least don't be one.

dear s,
sorry the world doesn't revolve around you.
which is why this isn't a real apology.

dear d,
stop confusing me.
you do or you don't.

dear j,
sorry to disappoint,
at least i'm trying.
don't let me believe the lies.
i'm hanging on.

dear self,
the truth will set you free.
peppermints & poetry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemisdarling » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Dear S,
What you did hurt. Badly. You act like it is nothing. You don't bother to ask how it affected me at all. Why are you so inconsiderate? I like you. A lot. Why don't you understand that? You led me on! You even said you liked me. And then you go and do... that? You've broken my heart..
artemisdarling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leda. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:21 pm

dear best friend,

you'll probably never see this until months later cause i know you've basically quit the site, but i saw that you wrote to me a couple days earlier and i just wanted to let you know that i read it. honestly, i feel so bad that i don't talk to you as often as i'd like, but you already know why and i'm still so happy to get the chance to talk to you every single time. i dont know, i just feel like the happiness never dies out whenever i talk to you. i can't be on here for too long because senioritis sucks and makes me have to work 10x harder than usual to keep my grades up - BUT I PROMISE TO YOU that i'll get those acceptance letters and you will too. i just know it. if anything, you deserve those acceptance letters more than me. i'll see you in two years, yeah? so work hard, drink water, exercise, be healthy, study, and don't let stupid petty drama get to you. ily em <3
leda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkyfruitz » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:24 am

My Dearest Best Friend,
J, you know I don't get upset easily. But what you did that Sunday... You know better than to have done that to me. I had feelings for you a long time ago when you were in a relationship with Lilypad... And I never made moves on you or even talked about how I felt. Now that I'm in love with W, you seem... different. Your aura almost changed. C'mon, man. If you wanted to kiss me you should have at the very least have taken into consideration the fact that I no longer have those feelings. You don't even see me romantically, i know how you're attracted to me, you'll never let me forget that. Other than that, you truly are a good guy. Thanks for putting up with me at three in the morning, through these short six years we've been close. Love you ya klutzy T-Rex.
~Cubs (D)

Dear C,
Thank you man. You saved my life. I owe you one. Big time. Love you.
~Cubs (D)

Dear Music,
You were my passion. And now when i listen to songs, they seem... hollow. i can't make a story out of melodies or relate to lyrics anymore. What happened to my dreams of Broadway? Maybe you left when they prescribed all that medicine. I don't know. But I miss you. Come back to me. Please.
~Cubs (D)

Dear W,
You are absolutely the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. I wear the choker you made for me everyday. The symbol on it and the one you have to match is so cheesy, but I love it. I still don't know how you manage to engrave the Q and the heart into such a small little pendant... Then again, you are in stagecraft and engineering. You smart lil boi. I love you more than anything in this universe. seriously. I'm so glad that you found me. Thank you, my Jack of Hearts. Yes, i will be your queen. Thank you for inviting me into your world. Love you.
~Cubs (D)
───────(𝑀𝒜𝒴)───
┌────────────┐

Cubbie, adult, he/him.
discord: transmortician

xxxxxxxxxcredit xxxxx

└────────────┘
──────────────
██░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░

milkyfruitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Dear Mango (R),

I know you'll never read this. Thats okay, because I'm not sure I want you to. When we broke up, it was like half of me was gone- I hadn't realized how much I needed you. And I still need you. Everyday, when you make your cheesy comments and muster up that one-of-a-kind smile just to make me happy, even though you're struggling with your own loneliness on the inside. I know they're all horrible. If I could, I'd make them disappear... but I can't. Heck, I can't even stand up for you and myself, because I'm afraid. You said you loved me, and I loved you... and then my stress took over. I hit a bad patch, right when my mom started getting sick yet again, and my brain was working in overdrive, cooking up all these horrible things. All of which would never happen most likely. I lost a bet. I'm supposed to tell you that I love you. But what then? You take me back into your arms? Whisper sweet nothings that make my chest unknot and my brain quiet? Or be rejected, friend-zoned, and completely humiliated. I'm on the verge of dating one, in love with another (you) and have no idea what to do. The other day you said you practically loved me, and my heart skipped a beat. Then you said as friends, but I still clung to the hope. The hope that you'd come back to me. But maybe eventually. In high school. After I've sorted out my stress to some extent and am finished with dating K- the girl who made the bet with me, ironically. I love you. I'm sorry.

Dear Fuzz (A),

You know you're probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. I know you already know this, but it just feels good to let you know again, even if you won't see it. You came into my life and I just thought wow, she is a girl I want to be friends with. And we were off to a rocky start. We barely talked into the beginning of my first school year upon meeting you, but within six months we were closer than we'd ever been with anyone. I've never told anyone as much as I've told you. You're the best, you've helped me out of dark times, even with your own stresses. I just want to return the favour as much as I can. Best best friends for life, lots of love.

Dear K,

I saw you and liked you. But later on, I learned there was a tangle of drama behind that wide smile. As much as I didn't want to handle that or be involved- I still don't -I feel myself still liking you. You're beautiful, confident at times, and I just really like you. But I love R, and I want to date you. Is it okay to be torn? Is it okay to date one but love another? It seems so wrong, but you know my love for R, yet you still want to date me. Heck, from what I've heard, you love E, but I just don't know. Apparently he knows a lot, and I don't want him butting into our business. You wanted to keep it private, and I'm hiding it, even from Fuzz. And I hate that. I have a feeling if we do date, it won't last long, and the relationship will disappear into the wind, our friendship pulsing back to life. At least I hope. Not that I want the relationship to be short, but I do hope we remain friends afterwards. I don't know anymore. Its all so screwed up. I like you. A lot.

Dear Mom,

I wish I could help. Its eating you up, a parasite slowly tearing away bits of your mind. Get better soon, because I need you. I'm stuck at home worrying while you lay in a hospital bed, insisting you're fine. But you're not. That much was proved Easter dinner, when you came home for a visit and broke down at the sheer amount of people crammed in my grandparents home. I wanted to get out to, because when you're stressed, it puts me on edge. You don't know this. Only a few people do. But I can't bear to give you one more thing to worry about. I'm trying, but without you around everyones on edge. Snapping, hibernation in the safety of rooms, tears, the whole nine yards. And as the next oldest women around, my siblings look to me as their saviour. But I'm not. I can't save anyone. Not even myself. I'm selfish, its horrible. I love you, so so much. I wish luck was on our side.

Dear T,

I won't tell anyone your secret. I know you're not very interested in talking to me, but I find comfort in you. We share similar misfortunes, to our dismay. I wish you'd understand that I'm just looking to be friends.

Dear C,

Its not that you weren't attracted to me that hurt. Its that you lied. Then again, I lied to you too. Never mind, I just hope we can talk more frequently.

Dear life,

Stop. Stop with the constant stress and the overwhelming need to fit in, to do something. Stop with the anxiousness that causes my legs to jingle and my fingers to drum. Stop with the tests that I can't handle and the tiredness- its far too much to handle. Stop with the forced smiles and insane cheeriness that I wish wasn't me. I don't want people to see that side of me, I want them to see the real me. But only a few people know the real me, and it isn't insanely happy or crazy. Its just normal but not normal. Not even my parents know the real me. Whenever it does come through it flits of light, people stare at me like I've gone mad or fallen ill. I just wish you would go away. Cure my mom. Save my brother. Protect my sister. Get rid of my awful step father. Fix every crack or dent made in you're hard surface. But alas, 'life isn't fair' or 'perfect'. I know that, with my stress filling up to the brim.

Sincerely,
    Pinky/Carrots
    Pants
    P
    Ginger
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Indigo - » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Dear, ex friend

I hope you're doing well. You know, I still miss you even though you lied.
Even though you broke my heart, even though you lied to get what you
wanted, I still wish you were here. So much has happened since we
stopped talking. You remind me of a book I once read. I hope one day
I get to see you again even though you'll probably forget me. I still
remember when we swore that we were best friends and that you said
we were the very best because we never fight. A year later, we did.
I still wished you were right. I don't know why I regret this so much.
I'm the one that's supposed to forgive, but I hope you can forgive me
anyways. It's just that simple. I wished you were still here.
I keep wishing you were that person I always knew...
The person that would laugh with me...
The person that would fangirl with me
WHERE HAVE YOU GONE.

WHERE, V_
WHERE?

Why did you leave me for them?

Why?

Still miss you, will always forgive you,~
T_

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Eventually I'll learn to love

the skies I'm under

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Indigo -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puddles. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:56 pm

Dear M,

I can't begin to understand the things that you do or why you do them. You knew you were hurting me, yet you did nothing. You allowed me to be blamed for something you saw as ridiculous, yet people still ask me if you two are together to this day. You never seem to care for anyone but yourself. Ever. You're only interested in people when they can benefit you, and I see it. I can tell through the way you only approach us when you're alone, or when you're lonely. As soon as you have the people you stole from me, you are quick to leave. Maybe I am terrible, maybe they leave because of who I am. But for you to continuously claim that I left you out, only for you to not even attempt to include yourself, is ridiculous. We are not here to cater to you. I'm not here to cater to you. Stop acting this way and grow up. The sight of you makes me sick now. I can't believe we were ever close.
ImageImage
Puddles.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spock and Kirk » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Dear E, (and J too I guess)
    I'm sorry if I act terrible the next little while. Im honestly really hurt.
    I thought I had a chance, and its not like I am any better than he is.
    You didn't know how I felt until today so its not your fault. But if I yell at you or her its also not your fault.

Ive not been this heartbroken about being rejected before.
    Sorry,
    Yours truly.

Dear person,
    I know you hate me.
    I was really tempted to yell at you more today.
    Im not sorry.
    See you in hell.
    yours truly, The school Lesbian.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProjectIcarus » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:25 am

Dear D,
Ah, I'm sorry. I know it's been like, 2 years or something, but I still think of it for some reason?? And very time I do, I get unreasonably mad at myself. I know it's in the past, and I should stop thinking about it since it wasn't even a big deal, but I still feel bad. I was overly excited, and I apologize.

Dear friends,
I feel like I haven't spoken to you in forever, but it's because I have nothing to say. I don't want to lose our friendships because we've been friends so long, but I struggle to even find a topic of conversation when I'm around you guys. I just kind of hang off the edge of the group not saying anything. The last time I spoke to you, it felt incredibly awkward and forced. I know we're drifting apart. I know you know we're drifting apart. The fact that you guys didn't invite the 4 of us to your Christmas party says as much. Ugh. Are we even friends anymore? I'm not even sure. You're still polite to me, but you're not making an effort. But then again, neither am I, so I guess I can't really blame you.

-N.
----------☆--☆--☆----------
Not too active on here anymore, but I still check in from time to time!
^ Click for artist's shop!
----------☆--☆--☆----------

She/they • artist
My Flight RisingInstagramArtfightToyHouse
ProjectIcarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me