Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby faunsie » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:54 am

Dear my sister, Aria

I love you, I love you so much your so cute and your smile and laugh light up the room.
I am beyond worried its unreal.
I know you can get through the surgery, and keep smiling.
I have my fingers crossed that what they are saying is a lie.
They are trying to tell us there's a 5% chance you have cancer.
You don't have cancer, you are too young to suffer this fate.
Too many people in this family have left us because of this.
I know this is just the doctors trying to take moms money but I'm not blind.
Power through this girl, I know you can.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xixi » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:32 am

Dear Me,
How pathetic. Here you are, pouring your heart on on a freaking pet site of all places. Why are you like this? Why? I love her and I know it's not right but I do and I can't stop it she's so amazing and great and she cares about me she worries about me and she's the reason my days are great but I can't do this I want to do this but I know I can't why am I like this why was I made like this can I please have it easier please why was I made it'd be easier if I didn't exist but I want to exist but not at the same time

There's two sides of me I'm being torn into two and I don't think anyone I trust understands and I can't tell the one person that might because SHE is the forbidden fruit, and I'm not nearly brave enough to try I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment to everyone i would be better off in a hole

Both sides of me are supposedly direct opposites and so if I reconcile them I'll be shunned by both why am I like this

I hate you.
-Me

Dear J,
I'm back. I don't know what to say. You're perfect. Okay maybe not perfect but close enough. You're the nicest, most bestest person I know and you're so cute. You worry too much and I worry about you. Please take care of yourself thank you
Xixi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vellichor. » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:49 am

Dear S,

I love you. I hope this mess goes smoothly for us, because I admit, I'm scared out of my mind about everything right now. I feel frozen in place and I'm not sure where to begin or how to prepare myself for all these incoming changes. But despite all the things I don't know, I do know I love you, very much. I want to finally be away from all that's hurting me here, so I can start over. Even if it's scary. For now I'm just clenching my jaw and hoping it goes by quickly, with minimal disasters along the way. I hope we'll have more time to talk soon. In the midst of the veritable battlefield we're going to be fighting through to reach our goals, one of very few things to keep me going is realizing there will soon be a chance to calm down. There will finally be a place of peace and happiness, and I'll have it with you. The future that's probably in store for the two of us is the future I've always wanted. I just know I'm happiest with you and I'm not about to let someone else's abusive behavior ruin that again.

Dear T,

Thank you for always being there for me. Life is turbulent right now and you are one of the very few I can trust and turn to for support and guidance. I guess you have the nickname "Trust" for a reason after all. I'm hoping when all this mess stops, we'll be able to talk more casually. Right now, you've been on "comfort Riley" duty nearly 24/7, and I feel terrible for that and want to stop it. But you seem so unperturbed by this unspoken duty of yours. I have no idea how you put up with me. Thank you for doing it, though... Oh, hey, maybe eventually, when I dive back into my pagan practice, you can participate and get a feel for what it's like where I'm from, compared to where you're from. I think that'd be a really interesting experience. What about you?

Dear X,

Hey, you. Yes, you. You are my best friend. You know that already. But although I hate saying things like this because they sound unhealthy, I would honestly be pretty lost without you. Not in the drama movie sense. Not trying to be a cheeseball. But you've been a source of so much guidance just by being a good friend and I definitely would have grown more slowly as a person without your presence in my life. You're an inspiration to me, both artistically and as a person. You've helped me more than I can put into words because no mere human language has enough words for it yet! Basically, you're something special. You definitely impact the people whose lives you touch, and I wonder if you're aware of how significant that impact is. I really hope you know it. I feel like you do, but...y'know. I'm me. I can never be sure of anything, or else the world explodes. But thank you for everything you've ever done for me. We've already been pals for a good while, but I hope to know you for a long time. I couldn't ask for a better internet partner-in-crime to share weird stories, puns, and ideas with.

»──────────────────── Image ────────────────────«
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly...
In the right order."

The Doctor | They/It/He | Adult

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Vellichor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppins » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:26 am

dear c,

im just
    absolutely distraught.
    i dont typically pontificate about anything or express any pejorative feelings-- basically i just dont really confide in anyone for any reason-- but at this point, and in this situation, i couldnt stand idle while i continually screwed over myself again and again for something you had control over. and im sorry that i made you upset, but im not sorry for calling you out, because it needed to be said. i get that youre struggling to deal with your mom's ignorance and that youre apparently trying your best, but what it comes down to is, we need to figure something out, because as much as i love you, i cant keep doing this.
    i! miss! you!
    i look at all of these other people who get to see the love of their lives everyday, and i just... falter within my own mind. i havent seen you in f o r e v e r. i havent been able to hold your hand, or hug you, or kiss you, or embrace you. so all of those arbitrary excuses that you somehow keep managing to come up with at the eleventh hour that consequently prevent us from seeing each other every time... they need to stop. and you need to somehow, someway, make time for me. so i hope that my little castigation made you think a little bit.
    and, uh, you know how its been your mission to make me cry since i, like, never do? congrats, you succeeded. but little do you know, its not the first time.

-a
Last edited by poppins on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
poppins wrote: "as the world comes to an end, i'll be here to hold your hand." -of monsters and men
she/her|pisces
poppins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshidog » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:50 am

Dear me, I hate you. Why did you get so fing depressed all of a sudden.
I hate you.
---------------------------
hi, i'm moose and i love you ♡
god, blm, pisces, 2/24/16
---------------------------
Mooshidog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:20 am

chris,
      it's been almost a month now but i'm still not completely over you. i've moved on physically, tried to stitch up the wounds, but i find myself thinking about you more often than i should. i just wish you could know how sorry i am. i know i messed up, and that there's nothing i can do now to fix what was broken. i tried my best, but i understand that what i've done is unforgivable . . . i hope that the next person who loves you does what i didn't do, and that she knows what she's got before she loses it. i know you hate me now, but i only want you to be happy. i know you miss it too, as i do, no matter how much you deny it; we'll always have a special place in one another's hearts forever, really. but it has to be over, and there's something better out there for the both of us. so, thank you for the past many months of my life and all the things i have learned about myself/relationships through loving you.

tony,
      you're dead wrong if you think she can love you like i can.
      the second you wake up and realize it the better, because i can't sit around waiting for your fine self for much longer. you'll be the death of me you FOOL.
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━━━━
my name is emma // storage
3/256 lions left to complete my collection!
currently reading : the ballad of songbirds and snakes
by suzanne collins
━━━━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
ImageImage
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ja984 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:38 am

Dear J/P

Stop talking to J like that when you play Fortnite with him.
Stop telling him every gun and every place he wants to go to is awful.
When me and E entered the party he sounded annoyed when you blamed him for dying.
I know sometimes your joking. but I can tell he doesn't like it when you talk to him like that.
When I hear you raising you voice at him I feel like telling you to shut up and stop being so rude to him.
I really hope you don't act like that to him in real life.
You can just be so prideful.
If I was talking to I, E, S, or N. And I know I"m wrong I admit it. but The reason I don't admit I'm wrong when I talk to you is because you make a huge deal out of it.
You can be a great brother, you really can. But just lower your ego.

Dear E

You don't do it as much now, but stop pestering J to become friends with G It's not going to happen, they have totally different personalities.
And I know it makes G feel bad when you literally tell G that J thinks that he's annoying
Asking them to be friends is like asking me to be good friends with A lol.

Dear Mom

I don't know if it's my teen self or what.
But you've been driving me crazy lately.
I'm not one of the little kids. I know how to handle the dog and how to train him ...
You've been really Hippocratic with the dog to. I told him to "be quiet and not be such a cry baby" out the window, and you say "He has no idea what your saying if it's not a command."
And what do you do the next day? Literally give him a talk about not growling when someone takes something away from him.
I raise my voice a tiny bit at N telling her not to wave her hands when the dog is jumping at her. And you tell me to yell at the dog and not the human.
And then 2 MINUTES LATER you yell at E for something that he was fine at for the dog.
Ugh it's just getting super annoying.
You are a great mom but need to think about your own actions some time.

Dear Dad

Thanks so much for smiling at me every day and trying to talk to me last Sunday, I'm sorry I didn't do very well, I just got al fumbled up :P
Thanks for starting story time again, I feel like I'm a tad bit old for doing it with everyone else but I don't care, I like the book I like spending time with you, [size=50]I like the mike and ick's
and it's just fun ^.^
PS
Nooooo I do NOT have a crush on Eustace/Gally :lol:

Dear S

You just haaad to leave it up there didn't ya? I told you to throw it away and you didn't. . . .
I'm not really mad at you, just a bit annoyed. XD

Dear J

Woah, I heard you played Truth or Truth with all the boys on your camping trip. Tox said he couldn't tell me anything about it. And then I said something about him being super brave to tell his crush that he had a crush on her. And Tox said something like Jac your older brother saying something about that at the camp out to someone?
Oh boy. Did he say that to you???
I'm trying not to get my hopes to high. But this just adds to something else to the pile.
Your really nice, I like you a lot. I can't wait till next Friday hopefully it won't be raining or anything so we can do Capture the Flag.
PS.
Have fun watching the packer game with my bro's tonight, I'll watch a whole foot ball game some time in my life XD

-A
Last edited by Ja984 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Ja984

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Dear C,
You’re so sweet and have such a deep hot voice. I love your personality, you can be such a sweet goofball and such a serious sweetheart. I wish I could talk to you... I want to hug you and just meet you...
Never stop being you. I know you’re stressed but sweetie, please look after yourself. Don’t let others opinions get you down. You rock and you’re a beautiful person.
Love ya!

Dear S,
Oh gosh, my lovable dork, youuuu! I’m really sorry everyone seems to critique you. It’s not fair. They claim you aren’t doing a good job, need to get better, but honey, you’re doing just fine. Don’t worry.
You’re so sweet and funny. Please, keep smiling and being you’re awesome self. I want to hug you and tell you how proud I am of you.
Love ya!

Dear B,
Awww, you’re too cute. I’m kind of happy that we seem to have similar personalities. Even similar... flaws? I dunno, we both sometimes forget to be serious. But at least we can be goofy and make people laugh. I wish we could hang out. You’d be so funnnn to talk with. I wouldn’t mind if you bugged me, I’d be happy just being in your presence.
Love ya!

Dear SU,
I am so proud of you! You’re such a good leader. I hope you know that. I love how you look at your fellow bros with such a look of... pride. I love it. You’re so proud of them. You love them. It’s so nice to see. I love how even though you’re the leader, you still act normal and can goof with them. It doesn’t go to your head.
You’re so sweet and such a gentleman.
Love ya!

Dear CH
Gosh, you’re perfect, haha! You’re so sweet and funny and derpy and a gentleman and so humble. You were my first favorite and you’ll always have a place in my heart. Your smile brightens my life and everyone around you. Darling, keep smiling!
Love ya!

Dear X,
Oooo man. You’re TOO CUTE. Eeeee, wow. I get shocked sometimes by you. Hehe. You’re so tiny and yet you have a huge awesome personality and and and yeah. I wish I could meet you and CH together.
I’m very proud of you for... well... achieving that... 😳 I’m proud of you... hehe.
Love ya!

Dear K,
Goodness. When I see you do the thing you love, seeing you grin as you do it... ahhh, it makes me so happy! Your laugh, your smile, your flirty personality. I wasn’t expecting to appreciate you so much but haha, now look! I get all melty when I see you.
You and your older sister are so cute together. So cute and goofy. I don’t know why I saw someone said they hate your family, how dare they?!
Love ya!

Dear D,
Oooo man. You act so... quiet and you don’t really react to things a ton but your face has so much emotion and so many words. When you sing, it’s like... whoaaa. It really send shivers down my spine. You’re adorable when you laugh and smile. Please do it more.
Love ya!
Last edited by Lostfairy on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:20 pm

To Aria

I love you so much I'm so glad the surgery went well, seeing you look so peaceful finally made me so happy and knowing you are fine and won't suffer the fate I'm glad <3You're a little trooper, you were in so much pain for this past week. Mom and I applaud you little girl, way to go!
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rat pack » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:25 pm

dear me,
you are the only thing driving me insane anymore
you blame your problems on everyone else but it's your fault
why do you have to be so damn useless

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
You know that place between sleep and awake
that place where you still remember dreaming?
That’s where I’ll always love you
that’s where I’ll be waiting. ©

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

rat pack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me