Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Khrusolophos » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:15 am

Dear S,
    Please never get bored of me.
    -Eath
► Khruso, Neroli, or Hadrian//previously Eath_Hurricane//indefinite hiatus
► he/him
► Settlers of Catan enthusiast
► unconventional critter connoisseur
► hobbyist horticulturist
► "did you know that I'm on medication currently? And I think I need a higher dose!"
characters//dA//fren//mood
image credit
Khrusolophos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chon » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:42 am

dear ls,
      i miss you a lot. school isn't gonna be the same without you next year.

dear  ,
      eyeyeyeee text me backk i know you're on your phone >:(
chon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ukiiyo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:28 am

dear l,

we used to be best friends. we used to care, a lot for each other.
    and I know you're upset that i left you, but i couldn't stay.
    i was told by so many people to leave you; you are.. a bad person.
    the things that i was told about you are endless, and now..
    i'm not sorry. you've physically and mentally hurt me, and i'm
    only now mad at you for it.

i wish i was independent enough to stand up for myself,
    but because i'm not, i never did.

my only friend now is noor, and she's the one i cherish most
    in the world right now. she's one of the only few people who
    still talk to me, and she's still starting to die down in out texts..

so, because of you, l, my entire life is upside down and ruined.
    i can't do anything about it now, because i'm finally being homeschooled.
    after years and years of asking for it, i got it, and now.. i realize it was a
    mistake.

your username may be @notleala, but you are leala, and you should proud
    that you broke the person who used to care about you most.

you built up my confidence, making me such a jerk to those i love,
    and then you broke me down, taking everything i love in life away,
    one by one.

you've managed to turn me into a broken piece of glass;
    transparent and easy to see, cutting holes in others.

what i'm trying to tell you, is that you may think this letter is all
    fluff, but i mean every word of it. and i can't send the letter
    to you.. no matter how hard i try.

with deep regards,
    saki..

dear n,

i know you have other things going on in your life. i know you
    probably have very important things going on in your life.
    and i know you don't have time for me all the time. but please.
    understand that i don't have other friends in real life. i have
    only internet friends, because of l.

n, please talk to me sometime. i only have games, em, h, and s
    now. please, please talk to me.

love,
    avaroo..

ukiiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Athaerys » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:08 am

Gotta love the new thread smell

Dear _,
Even though we may not be together anymore, Im really glad youre willing to still be friends. Yes itll take time for my feelings of you to go away, but I would miss your company. I know I need to stop apologizing over things I cant control but I always do end up causing drama so it really is something I can control, so I apologize for it. I know youre stressed over your application, but dont be. Ill be supporting you no matter what, as a friend. And yes, you got me into K-Pop, are you prood of yourself?

-Your best friend, Chase

Dear _,
You most likely dont want to ever hear from me again for what I said and caused, and I dont blame you one bit. I know the drama was my fault. I shouldnt have said anything, it was wrong of me. I do regret saying somethings, I really do... I regret most things I say Ive noticed... but could you blame me for being emotional? _ and I just broke up and I wasnt in my right mind. Though I guess thats just an excuse for my actions. Everyone probably hates me, and really, they have every right to. Ive always been the rude, insensitive, obnoxious one, and I get that. You might call yourself a treacherous snake, but really, I am. I doubt I am the "Lawful Good" like I got. I dont expect anyone to forgive me, and if what I say upsets any of you, well it wouldnt be the first or second time thats happened, now would it?

-Chase
WIP
Call me Harper and use She/They
Athaerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emoji movie » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:34 am

dear j,

so. today's your birthday. if you were alive, maybe i'd be there-- and maybe you'd be here-- and maybe we'd
celebrate. maybe we'd go to your basement and play table tennis terribly until we end up on the floor just
rolling to the ball to one another. maybe we'd decide to collaborate on another story. maybe we'd pet your
dog before running downstairs and enjoying dinner. maybe we'd have a cake. maybe you'd laugh and we'd
message one another on the way home.

but this isn't about maybes, or what ifs. i know that if you were alive, you'd want this to be a day of
celebration-- and not a day of mourning, but i can't help it. i regret a lot of things during our friendship--
and i'm sorry for so many more things that i did and didn't do. i can't believe that you felt that way-- and i'm
sorry i didn't notice it at all until it was too late. i'm sorry i didn't respond to texts-- i'm sorry i made excuses
while we were texting-- i'm sorry i didn't notice how amazing you were till you died-- i'm sorry i didn't care
enough and i wasn't enough-- i'm sorry you didn't feel like you were enough-- i'm sorry i wasn't even aware
you were dead because my parents didn't want me to know-- i'm sorry i was such a terrible friend-- i'm so so
sorry. i regret so much. i love you, i miss you.
emoji movie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dear m

Postby blooming chaos; » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:16 am

dear m,

xxxxi love you. i really, truly, do love you. just not in the way you want me to. thank you for being there with me and dealing with my tiny problems (compared to yours). thank you for being my best friend. but i don't love you the way you love me. i never wanted to break your heart, i still don't want to break your heart. i just don't think i'll ever feel the way you do about me. and i don't think i'll ever be able to tell you this face to face. you have enough crap to deal with. when you told me how you felt that night at four in the morning, i wasn't as tired as i said i was. i just didn't want to break your heart. maybe im only making it worse by not telling you, but i don't want to see you heartbroken. last year when you told me, you seemed very pressuring and kind of disapproving of my relationship with z. just because she was moving away didn't suddenly make me willing to be your girlfriend. yes, you apologized, and i completely forgive you, but i feel like you are expecting something. maybe im getting all the wrong vibes, but i feel like you think that because you helped me figure out my sexuality (or, i guess still currently trying to figure it out), you think that i will want to date you. please don't take this the wrong way. you are such a wonderfully beautiful person and you should know that. please don't base your acceptance of yourself on whether or not i want to be with you. i hope you understand.

xxxxxxxx- i
    call me chaos
    i like patd, dan & phil, and sleep
blooming chaos;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fwutter » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:23 am

Dear m,

Please at least fake interest in the things I like. I hate talking about things I enjoy and all you reply with is "cool" It bothers me a lot. I even tried putting interest in the things you talk about that I don't like. So can you at least try? I'm sorry I "broke" my promise of not watching anymore anime, but I got interested. I have no one else to talk about anime to and when I bring it up with you, you don't care, and you show it. I hate when you just reply with "cool" or don't reply at all. At least try and pretend to have an interest in the things I like. You are my one and only best friend, please please please I beg you to put interest in the things I like. I have to force you to watch things that I like because you don't want to become a "weeaboo". You are my best friend, you shouldn't be putting me down for the things I like. Please, I'm begging at this point, stop replying to me talking about things I like as if you don't care or hate when I talk about it.

Your bestfriend, Arie

Fwutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IQuit;; » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:20 am

dear depression, anxiety, other disorders and general emotions..

let me lead a normal life.
i want to do normal people things.
i want lots of friends.
i want boyfriends.
i want to go outside and interact with the world without sobbing and freezing up the entire time.
i don't want a single thing to tip all of my emotions and life.
i just wanna be happy and i just wanna be able to function.
i've quit cs.
IQuit;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbewwy. » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:36 am

dearest t,
i have??? the worst possible crush on you ever holy moly. you are beyond amazing. you are beautiful, intelligent, kind, warm...gosh the list goes on. you make my world brighter by existing. seeing your face makes my stomach flutter and my heart skip and your emoji usage makes me blush and asdfghjkl; i'm absolutely nuts for you. i know you have a partner that you love a lot and!! that's fine!! i'm so happy that you have someone in your life that you love, and loves you back just as much!! i just wish i could be apart of the equation too. i probably can't be and that's fine. i'll be fine. gosh i just wish i knew how to tell you. :/

- fae
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ bubble ! pop ! e l e c t r i c !
-ˏˋ fae they / them pastel colors + sweets ˊˎ-
⠀currently hyperfixated on fnaf : sb and star wars
strawbewwy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coziest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 am

dear a,
i can't believe you tried to do that. do you know how dumb and insensitive that was? i'm not mad, even though i want to be. i'm just worried, so so very worried. i love you so much and i know you don't realize how much i do, or you don't want to see it because you don't want anyone to care for you. but i love you a, so much, and i never want to lose you. you're so much more than a friend to me,
you're family. please don't do that again.

love always, k.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
──────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kd ✧ she/her
friendly neighborhood loser

an angela plum
goatlings

slowly quitting cs...
all pets/items uft for art
of my characters here!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx