Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby martini » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:27 pm

dear a,

why do you have to be so good looking
like, you've got the best personality ever
you're funny and i'd say we're good enough friends that if we were stuck in a room together i can tolerate talking to you for hours
also i think you were staring at me during gym the other day i dunno
thanks for existing and tolerating my social anxiety

dear l,

girl i don't know HOW i could actually survive school without you. i know it's only been 2 months that we've known each other but you are like my best friend. we can tutor each other in math and remind how weird we are. we can talk about our issues together and just sit there and listen to each other. you are the literal best. you went all out with me for pajama day when i said i had anxiety about it. you of all people understand those weird and small problems i have.

dear s,

thanks for bringing me into voltron. best thing that's happened at school since the introduction of a. i love ya you anime doof.
and now you've brought me into the heathers fandom. fun

dear me,
stop avoiding sleep.
also stop worrying about tests and homework you'll be fine.
maybe.

dear sm,
alright i wish i could tell you this in person but i really don't appreciate how you treat us. the others are probably use to this by now but as the new kid to the group, i see the flaws. you need to stop telling people to shut up when you want to listen to something on your own. you need to stop telling people to shut up when they're trying to tell you something. it's rude. i don't know if you know that, but it's incredibly rude.
you pushed my elbows off the table while i was scrolling through my phone just so you can see the other kids next to me. that, i did NOT like. you ruined my day. you're always too hyper and can end up violent unintentionally. just chill out for a second. there have been multiple occasions where you've nearly elbowed me in the eye because you're constantly flailing your arms around. i don't say anything because i don't want to risk losing the entire group, but if i could, i would. i'll wait for the day you elbow me in the eye. that, is when i will tell you.
Last edited by martini on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her | cst
art shop
trade thread
┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈
remember, you
are loved!
martini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki-Dokey » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Dear A,

Listen, I love you so much as a friend. I’m not the sort of person to take friendships lightly- you’re part of my circle now, and that means we’ll be close. But I really hope you understand that I cannot reciprocate your feelings for me. I’m more interested in girls for friendships, not romantic involvement. You flirt with me constantly and although the attention is nice, it makes me uncomfortable, and it really makes it hard for me to communicate openly with you. I always feel like you’re analyzing me and my looks. Don’t get me wrong, I love being called beautiful as much as the next person, but the fact that you keep trying to get me to like you... bothers me. I’m sorry. I’m just not gay. I think you’re a wonderful person and you and I have so many of the same interests, it’s insane. But this relationship needs to take a step back, I think, and reconsider itself. Don’t see this as me discouraging your sexuality. See this as me telling you that I’m very uncomfortable whenever someone hugs me and you give them a jealous evil eye. See this as me telling you that I can’t stand it when you make yourself the victim in the fact that I have “friendzoned” you. See this as me feeling upset that you always feel like no one ever loves you. Your person will come, just be patient. You may not find that person in me, but they will come. Believe me. Keep your beautiful, not-at-all-resembling-a-boy-so-stop-worrying-about-that head up.
-S
Loki-Dokey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loxo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Dear D,

I was sick again today and no one believed me.
I wish you were still here. You never called me rude (even when I was) and I could always count on you to listen.
I just feel so alone without you.

Dear JS,

I never know what to say around you! I always feel so awkward...
Please just know that you are a great friend. Even though you do some things that I don’t approve of, you’re still a good person and shouldn’t have to change because of me.
Thanks for all the advice on books.
Sorry that LS doesn’t like you much; it’s nothing personal.
Hi, I’m Loxo, formerly Bageera. I love cats, rabbits, and writing.

I am an author and love to write. I prefer xenofiction (books from an animal or non-human perspective) and fantasy!

I work at an aquarium, so if I mention doing odd things (holding tarantulas, getting attacked by feral chickens, helping kids to feed sharks, cleaning up tortoise turds, chasing escaped ducks, etc.) then they probably happened at my job!

The book I’m reading today: The Return of the King (Book 3 in the Lord of the Rings trilogy)
Animal of the day: Jumping mouse
Extinct creature of the day: Quetzalcoatlus
My favorite colors: Emerald green and electric blue

I currently hoard rabbits of all kinds, spiders, tabby cats, and calico cats.
Feel free to PM or trade with me. I love to interact with other CS users!
Loxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:58 pm

dear h,
    THAT SELFIE YOU SENT ME HAS ME WRECKED TO THE FLOOR TO THIS DAY DO YOU EVEN KNOW
    i just-
    i feel so blessed. thank you. i can't believe you. i love you.
Image Image ’゚ ・:*
─────────────────────────────────────────↪ destined to be a star !!──────

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────⭐︎──── ────⭐︎──────

x

hi, i'm caesou! (she/they)
demi-bisexual
i coded this myself!
x

─────────────────────────

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
────────────────────────────────────────.・。.・゜✫*゚・゚。.★ ’゚・:・.✫*゚・゚.・.★ ’・。.
██████████████████████████████████████████████
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:57 am

Dear self,

Remember. You are valued. Even if it seems that no one appreciates your art the way you hope people will, know that Someone appreciates it. Heck, He gave you the ability to draw, of course He’ll love it.

But yeah, next time you feel down and jealous like yesterday, shake off those feelings. It’s just gonna make you feel bitter around your friends. Remember that your art is valued. You are valued.

-positive self
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorroh » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:08 pm

dear s,
I'm sorry for what your team is doing to you. Thanks for still being one of my best friends through the years, even if people try to make us anything else. You're so smart and funny and amazing and I'm not quite sure what I'd do without you. Summer sucks because I can't see you. You're a champ for putting up with this stuff for as long as we have. I'm not sure if I can put up with it much longer, but I can't afford to lose you. Love you platonically <3

dear j
Please stop. Dear god, please cut it out. You're ruining my life one day at a time.

Dear jb
I really don't like the relationship you're in right now. He's literally 4 years older than you. You're dating a new guy every week. I'm afraid for your future with a reputation like that. And I love you platonically. you're one of my rocks. You're my partner in crime. You keep me out of my dark cave, you push my limits and have made me grow so much. But if stuff starts to go down, I won't be on your side. I feel bad for the guys. I'm sorry, but you've gotta learn.

-Mar
𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖍 | 𝕾𝖍𝖊/𝕳𝖊𝖗 | 𝕬𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖘
sorroh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostkid » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:10 am

Dear L

You hurt me. You hurt me a lot. And I know I'm not innocent in this whole situation, but you left me feeling like garbage every single day. Sometimes I wish we had talked things out so that there weren't so many unresolved issues on the table. If we had though things might have gone differently and we might still be together and I might still feel like garbage. There are a lot of things I wanted to tell you, a lot of things I've forgotten. I'm sorry for starters. I know I messed up too. I did. But at least I can admit I messed up.

Dear mom and dad

Guess what? I'm trans. And queer. Bet y'all didn't see that coming. I've wanted to tell you for a while now, almost 3 years to be exact, but that wouldn't be safe. I wish I could change your minds about trans and queer people. I wish I could show you that we're not bad and that we exist and we're real, but I can't. It wouldn't do any good. I'm sorry for hurting you guys, but I need to exist as myself, as my nonbinary queer self. I still love you guys.
Alex

ghostkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:11 am

..."Queer"? What does that mean?
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostkid » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:13 am

Kimburtrach wrote:...Queer? What does that mean?

It means I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community! In my case it means I'm attracted to all genders
Alex

ghostkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:14 am

Ahhh. That makes sense. Hmmm... So does that comic that I saw last Saturday!
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me