Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby zaz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:50 pm

dear a,
    thank you so much for everything you've done for me. I appreciate it.
    I wish the best for when you move and hope you spread your light.

dear j,
    I miss you. I should've acted when I had the chance but now it's too late.
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ayyyhh please delete » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:13 am

dear, i dunno what to call you.. you,

when i met you at first, i thought you were cute. and you
    were really sweet and funny. when i started talking with you
    more, i so badly wanted to get closer to you. when i started
    thinking more and more about how much i liked you, i told
    my cousin. when you found out, i was embarrassed but a
    little sad. i did not think you would feel the same way at all.

when you said you were interested in someone, my heart
    dropped a bit because i would have never thought you were
    interested in me. when you asked me out yesterday, i
    thought it was a prank. when you said it really wasn't i didn't
    believe you at first. when i said yes and i told you how i felt
    about you and it turned out to not be a prank, i almost cried.
    when we started texting back and forth for a long time, my
    face started to hurt from smiling. when you had to leave
    because your phone was about to die, all i could think of was
    you and all of what happened before you left for the night.

now i'm sitting here listening to music and thinking about you
    and waiting for you to come back and check your phone for
    the day, i hope you like that dumb little meme i sent you.

i kinda love u? i sorta love u? do u love me back? i really do love u!
    i guess we're dating now! and that makes me happy.. really happy.

i'll probably edit this so it's gone later, but not for now.

sincerely, your homie girlfriend. ♥

edit; i love you i love you i love you i love you I LOVE YOU
    i need to kiss your adorable face and hug you or else i'll faint.
    you make me happier than anything in the entire freaking world.
Last edited by ayyyhh please delete on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ayyyhh please delete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frozone » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:02 pm

dear ... a? yea, i'll go with that.
look, i consider you one of my best friends. i've told you things i'd never tell anybody else. then you did it. you broke my trust, really. i was so worried for you, i didnt even want to leave the computer, even when you just disregarded me, ignored my pleading (not to mention everybody else's) ... and then the next week you brush it off like nothing happened. you wont even take a hint. ive told you to stop so many times and ... you just dont get it, i guess. i thought you would understand. i thought you would take a hint from one of your closest friends, but not at all. look i know you're happy, but think if me also. i know. call me selfish, call me inconsiderate. but then look at yourself. think of what has happened to me because of you ... just stop please. it makes me sad to see you ignore my requests, more than anything. im glad that you're happy, i really am. but please dont let that blind you from how much you have hurt me these past few weeks.
frozone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amon. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:10 pm

stop
bragging
so
much
oh my god!!!! i don't care!!!!
sometimes i wish you'd shut up and talk about literally anything else
instead of continuing on with your annoying "humble"-brags and whining
it makes me want to rip my hair out

────────

"you're right, i'm an
idiot, and weak. but
i'll still fight."

────────

amon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby micdrop » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Dear B,
I wish you the best, hun, It breaks my heart to see you this way and honestly, to preserve your mental state I believe you should stop dating for a while. I love you the way you are and there's no reason to change that over one tiny breakup. You are the best, hun, stay strong and remember people like me love and genuinely care about you. You are so talented and are my idol, I personally don't know what I'd do without you. You are the one who stands up against drama, no matter what you are put up against, while I just accept drama and whine about it. I want to be more like you, and it breaks my heart to see you slowly devolving into me. Please, I don't want you to become me. You are a beautiful, independent, amazing person that I love. Don't let F ruin that for you. Don't turn out like me. Please. Stay strong, hun, and know that the whole entire world isn't against you.
xx,
-E
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
coding by me
████████
████████

ImageImage
╔═══════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxhi, i'm micdrop. :>
xxxxxi like kpop and whatnot
xxxxim a multifandom, ult txt
xxxxxravenclaw, infp, lesbian
╚═══════════════════════╝
xxxImage

███████████
███████████

ImageImage
╔═══════════════════╗

xxxxxxlink - link - link

╚═══════════════════╝
xImage
╔═══════════════════╗
hi, i'm emma, i love u <3333
txt, atz, bts, weeekly, skz,
twice, 5hinee, loona + more
jonghyun, we love you sm<3
╚═══════════════════╝

micdrop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Dear S,

My god. You're so good at doing a northern accent that I didn't even question it at all despite the fact you're from the redneck south and thusly it couldn't possibly be the one you used growing up. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person from here you've ever used that one in front of and... wow. It's certainly more like I would have expected. I've never been the biggest fan of southern accents... But I like them if they're yours. The more I see the real you, the better. Plus it adds flair to the stories of your childhood when you're not trying in vain to find the northern equivalent of whatever you or someone else from your town said.
Also,I got a faint vision someways into my future and I think you were there. It was just a flash, but it made me so happy. Just so you know.

Yours still, A
Ps: I love you, you stupid weirdo kid. I love talking you you, I love being with you, I love touching you, I love kissing you, I love dreaming with you. Heck, I even love getting eaten alive by mosquitos with you. I'm so ready to do it all again with you tomorrow. You are my everything.
Pps: I'm worried people will read this and just be super confused about everything going on here...

Dear Dad,
This is late... But I'm sorry for not telling you I loved you this year on Father's Day again. Every time I don't I think "Next year definitely" but I never do. I'm so, so sorry. I swear I love you, dad.

Sincerely, Your Baby Goat

Dear B,
I cut you from my life, and I'm not sad I did, but I do miss you. I can't say you were always good to and for me, but you certainly were never bad. You were certainly above the rest. I'm glad I had you when I could. There will always be a place in my heart for you, as promised.

Love, your ex-bestie. May we meet again someday.

Dear J,
You're the greatest... Well, second only to S anyways. I hope we can spend some time together this summer. I won't ever forget you, so don't you dare forget me, K?

xoxo,
-A
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Dear America,

You sux.

Sincerely, your lil gay sin
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:45 pm

dear my ex,
How? how did I fall for someone as rude and I just can't even know in my mind where I did. I watched Voltron with my first ex hoping I could replace the memory of her with us. But no. A video game was more important than our relationship and even friendship at one point. It's in the past and I know that but you're so heartless, you never said anything about my art or anything I did to the point where I got so demotivated that its hard for me to draw sometimes.I miss when you weren't such a jerk and i miss when you were nice to me. You promised you would watch voltron with me but you always put it off, and ad, you should know more than anyone I keep promises close to my heart for a reason. It's funny now that you saw I dragged trin and ca into it your now interested...

So why am I talking about this a month after our break up?
I want to leave the toxic people in my life....
ever since our break up you've only put me further down the brought me up. Monday night is a prime example, i was talking about splitting off from the group as for I am not going to talk there much more and what do you do? Yell at me for wanting to leave stating it's my fault why people in the group don't like me.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED HOW MUCH YOU SPOIL YOUR OWN SISTER???!??! you spent 100s of dollars on her within 2 days and I understand she is your sister but the real world is going to hit you both hard lol. You then go to ca and say "im worried she may leave "and that you don't want me too.How do you even mess up that bad?? I just, I'm glad I'm out of what you called a relationship.

FYI it's embarrassing when my first ex who cheated on me, treated me better.
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:18 am

Hey, you. You know who you are, but I'm going to call you out anyways. Mom. Sister. Father. Brother. And E. But mom first. Hey, did you know respect is a two-way street? If you want my respect, I want yours. You treat me like a child, but I'm two years away from being an adult. You tell me I'm stupid, I either won't or can't use my head. I'm just here to make you mad. You can't wait until I move out, yet you tell me, "Don't be like your brother. Look where he's at now. Stay here with me for a few years." I disgust you. I'm that stereotypical rogue teenage daughter. You're the stereotypical helicopter parent, but the ghetto version. From the time I was eight, you told me I was a disappointment to you. Well, this disappointment isn't going to be in your home much longer.

And now, for my sisters. You tell me its okay, mom's just in a bad mood. She doesn't mean it. She loves you. Its okay, we don't think you're dumb. We love you. She's wrong. But when it comes down to me or her, you choose her. She is always right, even when she isn't. Not to mention that I'm the sister you guys never want to be around. . . Why can't you just accept me for who I am, choose me for once? Well, you won't have to choose much longer.

Dad. Oftentimes I think you are the only one who loves me for who I am. And yet you are why mom is perpetually angry, 24/7. You are just so oblivious, she hates it. That's why, in the few times when she's not mad, she tell me to never depend on a man, carve my own path and be self reliant. I hope I don't end up like her.

Brother. Lucky you. You got to escape, but you didn't stay away. Nope, you came crawling back, begging for money because you got your girlfriend pregnant. You've forgotten about the rest of us. When you do visit, you leave as soon as possible. You've forgotten me. Don't fret, you won't have to remember much longer.

And finally, E. When I met you, I knew you were perfect for me. You had a sense of humor, you were smart, cute, popular, kind (usually), and just my type of guy in general. Then, my sisters ex boyfriend pointed out how we would be a cute couple. You started asking me if I agreed with him, and I said I wasn't sure. It wasn't until you kept asking me and making jokes about it that I realized it was a joke to you. My feelings. But one doesn't get over things so easily. I still liked you. Until her. The one with the same name as me, but also pretty. Popular. Funny. Athletic. Your type. And yet, even while you flirted with her, you also flirted with me. You led me on, then slammed the door in my face. You inspired a song that no one will ever hear but me. You made me wary of all guys, of all hope, and it's all your fault, Ethan.

Disappointing, second-choice, hopeful, forgotten and broken,
G.
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Michael's Fan. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:23 am

Well, i technically can send this one but i wanna put it here for them to find lol.

Hey! You know who you are.
You are such a kind person, i really respect you and your wisdom. I hope your back feels better soon, If i had a ton of money I would send you to the doctor!
Anyways I can't wait to see you later.
You helped me when i struggled with school, which made my grade go up a little but I didn't make it :( But I am VERY happy that you offered to help me fix my grades, that makes me happy that someone like you would give up their own time for helping me with school!

C:
Michael's Fan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me