♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Please keep all discussion child-friendly.

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Moonshadow3 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:11 pm

TheFrenchGoldfish wrote:okay,, so,,
hhh never talked about this online before

looking for some advice?

there's this guy (not naming anyone) that i really like, hes very calm, quiet, redhead, does this thing with his hair that just gets me
blue eyes
freckles
pretty popular
looks kinda like this cx

he's been in my 5th period for like a year and a half??

he also has this thing were he calls me a sweet little nickname.
(my name's savanna, so he calls me savanna-ooh-na-na. get the reference??)

yesterday he gave me a fish he drew and named charcoal?? (does anybody know what the heck that means???)

(also the other day one of his friends dared him to date me and he was all like noo! why would i do that! does that mean he doesnt like me?)

i really want to tell him that i like him (maybe through instagram) but i'm too scared

im sorry i really don't know anything about boys!

I would go for it!
Wanna win me? Click below!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3696688
Moonshadow3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvv » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:47 am

alright so I am a huge ball of confusion right now haha.

so a lot of stuff has happened between my crush and I but I'm gonna cut all the small stuff out and focus on the main things here.

1. I was hanging out with my friend and the guy she has a thing with. earlier that day I got the courage to snapchat my crush and start up a conversation, and while I was sitting in my car waiting for my friends to finish ordering their food in the mcdons drive thru, I opened a snapchat that I got from my crush. my male friend was sitting in the backseat so when I opened it he saw the snapchat my crus sent (of his face lmao) and immediately jumped forwards and asked if it was really him. I said yes, and blah blah I found out that the guy my friend has a thing with always goes to the gym with my crush. that guy also found out I have a crush on him because my friend, who was sitting in the front seat, totally exposed me lmao.

2. a week or two back my friend, our male friend and I were all supposed to hang out. we just had to wait for our male friend to finish at work and quickly go to the gym with the guy I have a crush on. while they were working out my male friend asked my crush if he wanted to come hangout with us in the city, and he said sure. BUT ALSO, because my male friend said our names, they started to talk about us. soooooo apparently my crush figured out that I'm into him, first of all. my male friend told me he just replied with "oh I don't know if she does, maybe though" thx friend lmao

but other then that my crush also said this about me:

"she's good looking and I think we need to talk more in person"

but then he also said "I don't know if I can have something though because I might be leaving for school"

but the confusing thing is that when we were all hanging out and it was just me, my friend, and my crush in the car (our male friend had to go into Tims and change because he jumped into freezing cold water lmao) he started asking me about what I want to do after school, and when I asked him, he said that he's going to be staying in the city for a business program. keep in mind all of this happened in the same night. so did my crush just happen to decide to stay in our city for school within the course of three hours? I don't know.

also he said we should talk more in person but he hasn't made a move to approach me. I have to admit though we never see each other at school since I only have two classes (first period and fourth period) and he leaves at the beginning of third. so I don't know. I don't know if what he said means he's interested or not? my male friend said he's not very straight forward, but the thing is I'm kind of sick of having to initiate. I also asked my friend if he was interested in me or not and he said that when they were talking he seemed to be, he just didn't press to much because they were working out.

I really don't know what to think, I need some input please and thanks!
luvv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ajtak » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:34 am

Looking for some thorough, honest advice. Thanks :)

I'm in a long distance relationship, we're genuinely happy pretty much all of the time. When we argue it tends to be my fault since I get (extremely) paranoid in certain scenarios. I compare myself to girls in his school, in my head of course, and I just find them so genuinely beautiful. I can't help but be a little jealous, like he doesn't even concern himself with girls, I just get so afraid that he'll end up going for one of them since they're so gorgeous. I'm not even exaggerating, they're literal instagram models.

I don't wish any harm towards them though, I just have trouble with my self confidence. I just really need some advice or reassurance on how to calm myself and trust him more. He's lied to me in the past, but not about seeing other girls, just him doing things that I asked him not to. He doesn't lie to me anymore, but since he did previously its scarred me a little. We love each other dearly, and we've met up many times (I'm actually visiting again in 18 days, so excited! ^^) so I don't see us separating any time soon. I plan to go to college there too, and I really want to make it work. Any advice on how to trust him more would mean the world to me, I know he's a good guy, but my paranoia stops me from seeing that sometimes.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
“Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.”
. 11/9/16
. female
. introvert
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ajtak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:24 am

what should I say to my boyfriend to let him know that I really trust him. One of my good friends caught feelings for my boyfriend, who has a very flirtatious personality, but I really do trust him I just worry sometimes because Im a worrier and I'm always thinking of everything that could go wrong. Now he's upset because he thinks I don't trust him. What can I say to get him to see things my way and to know that I trust him

┌───────────────────────────┐

virgo - really good napper - thats it

└───────────────────────────┘

xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friendlypotatoe » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:28 am

xan wrote:
what should I say to my boyfriend to let him know that I really trust him. One of my good friends caught feelings for my boyfriend, who has a very flirtatious personality, but I really do trust him I just worry sometimes because Im a worrier and I'm always thinking of everything that could go wrong. Now he's upset because he thinks I don't trust him. What can I say to get him to see things my way and to know that I trust him

You could just be honest with him! If he knows that you are being honest with him, he knows that you trust him! Also, if you tell him something important, that will show him that you really trust him enough to show him those things! You should just talk to him about everything! Not only should that clear everything up but it will show him that you really truly trust and love him!!!💖💖💖
Your Friendly Neighborhood Potatoe
Friendlypotatoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:43 am

Ajtak wrote:
Looking for some thorough, honest advice. Thanks :)

I'm in a long distance relationship, we're genuinely happy pretty much all of the time. When we argue it tends to be my fault since I get (extremely) paranoid in certain scenarios. I compare myself to girls in his school, in my head of course, and I just find them so genuinely beautiful. I can't help but be a little jealous, like he doesn't even concern himself with girls, I just get so afraid that he'll end up going for one of them since they're so gorgeous. I'm not even exaggerating, they're literal instagram models.

I don't wish any harm towards them though, I just have trouble with my self confidence. I just really need some advice or reassurance on how to calm myself and trust him more. He's lied to me in the past, but not about seeing other girls, just him doing things that I asked him not to. He doesn't lie to me anymore, but since he did previously its scarred me a little. We love each other dearly, and we've met up many times (I'm actually visiting again in 18 days, so excited! ^^) so I don't see us separating any time soon. I plan to go to college there too, and I really want to make it work. Any advice on how to trust him more would mean the world to me, I know he's a good guy, but my paranoia stops me from seeing that sometimes.

Be conscious of what you're doing, catch yourself when you mess up, and remind yourself that you trust him and/or what you're thinking is unfair.

This comes with hard work, time, patience, and diligence.

xan wrote:

"I trust you." And if he trusts you back, he'll believe that. You do have to show it with actions, though, like not giving him the third degree every time he talks with another person or not hinting (even jokingly) that you think he'd cheat.

Basically, you two just need to have a conversation to clear the air, know where you stand, and set up some boundaries of how to get back in the same groove.
Let us waste away, far away into nothingness, into the black abyss.

the chest of the nebula opens up to show the denizens beneath, the calling mouths of the headless minions that carry the spear. the hungry mouths, calling, beckoning to come with them, to dive into their toothy maws and be chewed, torn, ripped asunder and reassembled like the atoms of a collider — to be destroyed and dissipate, to be gathered again like the stuff of a star, to self-ignite and glow anew and burn the darkness itself, that is the old one’s path to cyclic immortality, where death is never death, where life is never life. the void welcomes. the void caresses. the void loves.
George Starcher
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siskiy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:59 pm

My datemate is great and I'm gay
Siskiy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:22 pm

luvv wrote:
        alright so I am a huge ball of confusion right now haha.

-snip-

i'm not sure if this is really what you're asking for, but in my opinion you have potential! he is interested in getting to know you better, but it's not at that "i like her" phase yet. like he said "we need to talk more in person" seems to me like he doesn't know you that well yet, and therefore doesn't know if you guys are compatible or if he really likes you. don't be afraid to ask him out to hang out so you two can get to know each other better! then you both can decide from there whether you like each other and if that happens, where to take the relationship.

if you're always the one trying to initiate a hangout every time though, then try to back off a little ^^
    you can do so much more than what you give yourself credit for.

fred... even if you're stalking me right now i still love you :/

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leopardess 20 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:27 pm

One of my friends talks about the guy she likes all time 24/7 what do I do? any tips, she likes him but she is being cooing all over him and doesn't do anything about it, she only waits for him to do it..

Me and my other friend is happy for her but when I wanna talk about my girl I like, I don't have mood due to conversations spent on that guy.. how do I make her do the move? I tried to talk for him instead of her that I can help and she didn't want that. so what to do
leopardess 20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeccaScribbles » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:35 pm

@WastedSpace
I was never able to thank you last year when I was last active on here for talking sense to my judgemental, rude butt haha. I was in a troubled ocean of emotion and it was engulfed by anger that was most probably petty and caused by jealousy idk. I don't know if you even remember my dumb rant (It may have actually been on the comfort corner, I'm unsure) but anyhow I thank you dearly. I've returned to my normal self now and have managed to put those negative feelings behind me, or at least I hope to continue to do so. Thank you again. Your comment really made me thing about how stupidly I was acting and how petty my opinion really was, being driven by anger, envy and over all a lack of open-mindedness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts on a friend offering that you and him sign a card together and subsequently give it together? He even put a gift in it and said it was from the both of us. May have just been being considerate as I hadn't even thought about getting a card QwQ
But I hadn't actually stated I didn't have one. He just kinda gave me a pen and said we could sign this card he pulled out of his bag together. And I kinda only see this happening with
1. Friends who are REALLY CLOSE basically a duo
2. A group of people, whether that be friends, family or work colleges
3. A couple
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BeccaScribbles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups