♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby kokomi » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:10 pm

Poshy_flowerr wrote:I really need some clarification and some help about this because I don't know what's going on :'(

So there's this guy that's in some of my classes that I have a small crush on, but he does things that I don't really know how to comprehend what his intentions are. It's really difficult for me to pick up on non-verbal cues (im on the spectrum), so that's why I'm asking for help/clarification.

- In the classes that we have together, our seats are close to each other (in one of them its behind me, other class is right next to me), but he always stretches his legs near me, and his foot point in my direction (or close to it). Sometimes, its to the point where our feet almost touch. In one of my classes, sometimes he faces his body towards me, even when we aren't doing groupwork or anything of the sort.

- Another time, he dropped something (and it was kind of close to my desk, but it was kind of closer to his), so I decided to pick it up and give it back to him. The next two days afterwards, he'd drop something from his desk (not sure if it was intentional or not) multiple times for some reason.

- In one of my classes, the teacher was talking to me and I was at her desk and she bought up doing tutoring after school since it was in a subject that I was struggling in. Keep in mind, I didn't bring up tutoring to my teacher, she bought it up first, and as soon as I got back to my seat I realized he was behind me for a good amount of time and heard everything and also asked about staying after school. I feel like this one is more of a coincidence, but I feel like I should bring it up.

I really don't know what's going on and I'd like some clarification on why he's doing this to me? This has been happening since school started and I'm really lost and confused on what his intentions are. I don't know if its because he wants to get to know me, has a crush on me, or something else entirely, please help :(

everything said above, and body language is a really good thing to look out for! if his feet and body are pointing to you a lot, he is definitely comfortable in your sight

len
    meowwwwwww
kokomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poshy_flowerr » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:33 am

Poshy_flowerr wrote:I really need some clarification and some help about this because I don't know what's going on :'(

So there's this guy that's in some of my classes that I have a small crush on, but he does things that I don't really know how to comprehend what his intentions are. It's really difficult for me to pick up on non-verbal cues (im on the spectrum), so that's why I'm asking for help/clarification.

- In the classes that we have together, our seats are close to each other (in one of them its behind me, other class is right next to me), but he always stretches his legs near me, and his foot point in my direction (or close to it). Sometimes, its to the point where our feet almost touch. In one of my classes, sometimes he faces his body towards me, even when we aren't doing groupwork or anything of the sort.

- Another time, he dropped something (and it was kind of close to my desk, but it was kind of closer to his), so I decided to pick it up and give it back to him. The next two days afterwards, he'd drop something from his desk (not sure if it was intentional or not) multiple times for some reason.

- In one of my classes, the teacher was talking to me and I was at her desk and she bought up doing tutoring after school since it was in a subject that I was struggling in. Keep in mind, I didn't bring up tutoring to my teacher, she bought it up first, and as soon as I got back to my seat I realized he was behind me for a good amount of time and heard everything and also asked about staying after school. I feel like this one is more of a coincidence, but I feel like I should bring it up.

I really don't know what's going on and I'd like some clarification on why he's doing this to me? This has been happening since school started and I'm really lost and confused on what his intentions are. I don't know if its because he wants to get to know me, has a crush on me, or something else entirely, please help :(

Edit (9/13/21): Okay somehow there's already a update?? Somehow his earbud got into my backpack even though his seat is on the opposite side of my backpack??? He went up to me and told me about it and I gave it to him. This really confuses me because my backpack is usually zipped open so I can put my stuff in there quicker once class ends, but like I said his seat is on the opposite side of it. Maybe it could be a coincidence, but I feel like it wasn't?? Idk. Any thoughts?
Poshy_flowerr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:39 am

My boyfriend and I will be going on 6 months in 13 days and I'm the happiest I have been in years. A few months ago however, my family and I had some issues and a lot of my past was brought up. My mental health wasn't the best because of this and my parents seemed to drag it down more. Due to the fact my boy and I are long distance for the time being, he messaged my parents. His text was a bit harsh in bringing my parents to the reality of my mental condition. He has called my parents stuff like ignorant among other things. Within this lashing out I got upset and my boy did as well. He called me some names (which he later on felt bad for). Long story short my parents still don't like him as much as I try to get them to like him.

Another part to the story...to clear things up my boy was not born in the U.S and is not a U.S citizen, although I am. My dad this week had insinuated that my boy may be using me to get married later on, so he has leverage to be a citizen. My grandmother a few days after my dad had said that told me he could be using me. I believe with everything in my heart he's the best there is for me but I don't know how to prove my family that. What should I do to prove it?
Maggot - I use she/her pronouns
weeb, writer, digital artist

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰. - 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poshy_flowerr » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:27 am

Ok so uh another update about the previous update I made...

Today I was sitting at my desk and not long after, he stood up and got close to me and kinda leaned into me to see what I was doing?? A day or two before was when the earpod somehow got into my backpack.

At first I thought he was just trying to get my attention to try and get to know me as a friend or acquaintance, but now idk what to think because its been getting bolder and bolder by the day please help, im scared :shock:
Poshy_flowerr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:40 am

Does anybody have any advice on asking out a coworker? And in how to not make it awkward?

I have this coworker, lets call him Justin. My work used to be so short staffed. Like i was the only one at my station. I had to do everything. And it was super stressful and I wanted to quit ever second of the when I had work. It went on for like 3 months. Then Justin showed up. And helped. I mean when he first started I hated him. Only because he hadn’t got into the swing of thing. Then one night be and my two bosses were joking, and I was telling them how Justin made me mad, then he was like “you know what that means, you like him”, and at the moment I thought I didn’t. But the more we worked together, and he got into the swing of things. I realized I really do. All my coworkers are like just ask him out. There has been little things that I feel like he likes me. But we don’t really talk to each other. It is like work banter. But i tend to realize, we have these little moments. And I don’t know I think I want to ask him out. But every time I want to, I overthink everything. Then i back out of it. But I want to ask him out and risk it. But I have absolutely no idea how to, because I am a real antisocial person and have never been in a relationship.
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:07 am

enchantingxrain wrote:Does anybody have any advice on asking out a coworker? And in how to not make it awkward?

I have this coworker, lets call him Justin. My work used to be so short staffed. Like i was the only one at my station. I had to do everything. And it was super stressful and I wanted to quit ever second of the when I had work. It went on for like 3 months. Then Justin showed up. And helped. I mean when he first started I hated him. Only because he hadn’t got into the swing of thing. Then one night be and my two bosses were joking, and I was telling them how Justin made me mad, then he was like “you know what that means, you like him”, and at the moment I thought I didn’t. But the more we worked together, and he got into the swing of things. I realized I really do. All my coworkers are like just ask him out. There has been little things that I feel like he likes me. But we don’t really talk to each other. It is like work banter. But i tend to realize, we have these little moments. And I don’t know I think I want to ask him out. But every time I want to, I overthink everything. Then i back out of it. But I want to ask him out and risk it. But I have absolutely no idea how to, because I am a real antisocial person and have never been in a relationship.

im dating my coworker and can offer some advice!! get to talking to him outside of work!! get his number first!! my work has a list of workers and their phone numbers so I got my now-boyfriend's number and sent a first text, one about work and a fraud return we got. something kinda silly that would get a response. he left me on read after a little so I went in and teased him about it the next time we worked, but im also a very social person who likes to poke fun at people, and he's very good about being teased. idk how your situation is lol. try texting a bit about work and then branch it out. I ended up forcing him to play video games with me and my friends because it was a middle ground.

I mean, you could always just jump forward and ask him straight out. but I find it easier (and more fun tbh) to try and get conversations outside of work before asking them out. people in work can be VERY different outside of work so I like to just test the waters lol
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:22 am

I've always had a lot of issues with stuff mentally, many of which I can't say on here without getting flagged so I won't go into detail. My bf knows about this stuff and tries to help me avoid it and to take care of myself. Earlier today he asked what was wrong and I admitted that I had done some of it after being clean for nearly 6 months...he got super upset and yelled at me. That's not the problem though, the problem it that he's blaming himself and feels like he isn't good enough. I don't know how to help him realize that he isn't the problem and that I've been doing better than ever before since we met. I have told him this but I feel like it isn't enough, he's still upset. I love him so much and I care about him and I didn't want to hurt him but I feel like I did. It's also hard because he wants me to tell him this stuff but today, when I did he wasn't really there for me, he kind of just made me feel worse by getting mad and trying to break up with me. I know that it's because it made him feel bad about himself so I want to help him through it but it hurt me a lot when he started yelling instead of being there like he said he would ...he wants me to tell him stuff but this made me feel like I can't......I feel terrible because I know I hurt him when I told him I was hurting myself but I feel like it wasn't fair for him to be mad...I could be wrong, ig that's why I'm hear seeking help..
Not a cat girl, I just wear cat ears <3
I really like purple and pleated mini skirts
"My darling, poets do not cry, they bleed on paper."

"loving you could be so much fun, if I weren't so blue and you weren't so numb.."
tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:46 pm

edited
Last edited by angeleyes. on Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:17 am

enchantingxrain wrote:Does anybody have any advice on asking out a coworker? And in how to not make it awkward?

Update. I gave him a note with my number in it, and he said he wasn’t ready to jump into a relationship. Which same. But was wilking to go on a date. I think this is progress?
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:59 am

tiredofbeingsad wrote:I've always had a lot of issues with stuff mentally, many of which I can't say on here without getting flagged so I won't go into detail. My bf knows about this stuff and tries to help me avoid it and to take care of myself. Earlier today he asked what was wrong and I admitted that I had done some of it after being clean for nearly 6 months...he got super upset and yelled at me. That's not the problem though, the problem it that he's blaming himself and feels like he isn't good enough. I don't know how to help him realize that he isn't the problem and that I've been doing better than ever before since we met. I have told him this but I feel like it isn't enough, he's still upset. I love him so much and I care about him and I didn't want to hurt him but I feel like I did. It's also hard because he wants me to tell him this stuff but today, when I did he wasn't really there for me, he kind of just made me feel worse by getting mad and trying to break up with me. I know that it's because it made him feel bad about himself so I want to help him through it but it hurt me a lot when he started yelling instead of being there like he said he would ...he wants me to tell him stuff but this made me feel like I can't......I feel terrible because I know I hurt him when I told him I was hurting myself but I feel like it wasn't fair for him to be mad...I could be wrong, ig that's why I'm hear seeking help..

I just told him how it made me feel and he was very understanding and admitted that his reaction was immature and selfish and we talked things through (:
Not a cat girl, I just wear cat ears <3
I really like purple and pleated mini skirts
"My darling, poets do not cry, they bleed on paper."

"loving you could be so much fun, if I weren't so blue and you weren't so numb.."
tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me