♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Shoe. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Him: *tries a puzzle*
Me: oh wow cool puzzle
Him: grr puzzles r hard
Me: haha u sUCK
Him: u wanna try?
Me: nO! I am smart enough to know puzzles are traps 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ur gonna be like haha ur so dumb it goes like this... cause all along you knew the answer to the puzzle you just didn’t want to give me the answer cause boys are evil and like to watch you struggle. The puzzle has been solved, Shoe is too smart to fall for traps.
Last edited by Shoe. on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wings.mov » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:36 pm

i make fun of my friend (lovingly of course) about her crush a lot in the cafeteria and he sits right behind me during lunch. He kept glancing at me during math. i was in 'oh no what have i done' mode until i kept staring at him to freak him out and not he just looks at me like i'm a psychopath. threat neutralized lmaoo
x

Hey, I'm Cherry
She/they/anything non masc • Lesbian
I have anxiety and ADHD so remind me if
I forget or take to long on anything <3
I like bees, plants, drawing, minecraft,
terraria, mcyt, GrayFruit(YT), music,
warriors, and my incredible girlfriend

xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxFind me here
xxxxxxxxFRTHCS to FR
──────────────────────────
xxxxxx
──────────────────────────

Wings.mov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfangs » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:51 pm

i got a new boo,,,,, after a year of being heartbroken over a serious relationship that ended. he's really sweet and cute and funny and silly and i'm really glad to have him! except he's been gone for a week (i know but we started hanging out like twice a week every week so i'm dying a bit) and i've gotten a tad bit clingy oopsie. he's into it but whatever i'm a nerd and i just wanna bother him and make him smile
xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:52 pm

₵herry₮ree wrote:i make fun of my friend (lovingly of course) about her crush a lot in the cafeteria and he sits right behind me during lunch. He kept glancing at me during math. i was in 'oh no what have i done' mode until i kept staring at him to freak him out and not he just looks at me like i'm a psychopath. threat neutralized lmaoo

That’s real friendship right there haha
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:12 pm

Okay so I'm a little confused?
Basically, I think I have a "crush" on a person online. I've never met this person irl and have no idea what their real name is/ what they look like/ where they live. I know them because they draw n stuff and we had a few short conversations but idk. Obviously I don't want to be in a relationship with them, and it's not possible anyway, but I feel like I really care about them? Another thing is that they are a different gender than what I'm usually attracted to, so... Idk if it's a real crush or what, and if it is aren't I technically crushing on a drawing someone made? Lol this is so weird...

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby °•HollyHock•° » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:19 pm

eclipse. wrote:Okay so I'm a little confused?
Basically, I think I have a "crush" on a person online. I've never met this person irl and have no idea what their real name is/ what they look like/ where they live. I know them because they draw n stuff and we had a few short conversations but idk. Obviously I don't want to be in a relationship with them, and it's not possible anyway, but I feel like I really care about them? Another thing is that they are a different gender than what I'm usually attracted to, so... Idk if it's a real crush or what, and if it is aren't I technically crushing on a drawing someone made? Lol this is so weird...

Awww no dear! I've dated two boys online I've never met. I strongly stand with online dating. It ok to crush on someone your never met, your not alone dearest! Follow your heart ❤
Pet's name: Cupids Arrow
°•HollyHock•°

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:28 pm

Ahhh a huge weight is off my shoulders ;w;

I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend and I've been wanting to visit him for sometime. We talked about it a lot and I was going to ask my parents if they would let me do that (the flight is like 12 hours lol). Except I was kinda shy about asking them so I put it off for a while... But suddenly this morning my mum suggested that I should visit him since I don't do much (I've finished school and haven't started to look for a job ahaha) and I have the funds for it anyway. Arghh I'm so happy ;w; I don't know if it's official yet but I'll keep reminding her about it. I can't wait to see him ;3;

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby °•HollyHock•° » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:32 am

My parents were against me dating online...But I followed my heart. We broke up though and I now live my boyfriend who I've met while I was working about two years ago.
Just be sure to met in public and while a friend. You can't allows trust someone you've beat met my dears!
Pet's name: Cupids Arrow
°•HollyHock•°

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfangs » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:34 am

Makoto Naegi wrote:Ahhh a huge weight is off my shoulders ;w;

I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend and I've been wanting to visit him for sometime. We talked about it a lot and I was going to ask my parents if they would let me do that (the flight is like 12 hours lol). Except I was kinda shy about asking them so I put it off for a while... But suddenly this morning my mum suggested that I should visit him since I don't do much (I've finished school and haven't started to look for a job ahaha) and I have the funds for it anyway. Arghh I'm so happy ;w; I don't know if it's official yet but I'll keep reminding her about it. I can't wait to see him ;3;

that's so great!! i hope you guys hit it off past that 10 minute weird awkward phase lmao
xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frozen Pizza » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:05 am

I don't really know how to explain the way I'm feeling. All of my close friends are obsessing over boys and girls and I am not really feeling that way about anyone. Sometimes I try to force myself into crushing on someone so I can seem normal around my friends. Do you think I will ever change? I'm just really confused...
Frozen Pizza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me