♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby _rιyα_ » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:59 pm

I'm so lonely *cri cri*
Last edited by _rιyα_ on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:46 am

hey! not sure if this is the place to post but uh,, i have a problem with one of my exes and i'm not sure if what i'm planning to do is a dumb idea or not.
alright so, in a cowardice move, i kinda disappeared from my instagram and my discord and unfriending my now ex, I couldn't face the fact that I had no feelings towards him and I didn't want to hurt him, which is ironic cause i probably hurt him even more by doing this. I realize my actions then were dumb, and I was going to accept his friend request (he sends me one every like.. 2 days) and send him a message explaining why i did what i did and tell him im sorry for being dumb and causing any anger or sadness etc.
should i do that? or should i just ignore him more..
i want to be friends with him again, cause he was really cool but,, i fear because of my actions in the past it'd be way too awkward to become friends once more :'/
any advice is appreciated TwT
*side note: im still waiting for him to send his friend request, knowing my luck in wanting to resolve things he'd give it up today and stop sending them
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metabeans » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:30 am

Crush Questions

I've spent the last 20-30 minutes reading this discussion and other people's problems, which has been making me feel the need to ask this question. I've had this crush on one of my best friends for the past 3 years. I read on here than once you've had a crush on someone for over 4 months you're in love. Am I correct? Well if this is true, I've been in love for 9 times the "like-zone" period. I've told him I liked him, he doesn't mind, and whenever someone brings up crushes or relationships, he always smirks at me, says " Marcella likes me" then laughs for a few seconds, but otherwise he really doesn't seem to mind. This wouldn't really bother me if he knew how much I've liked him for the past few years. Whenever my best friend brings up crushes while we text, it turns into a huge hour-long conversation about me and this guy/close friend of mine in a relationship some day. People used to think we were twins, because he does have a twin sister, ( my other friend) and we do look the same in ways. Same brown hair shade, same face shape ( sort of), same height (I'm a few inches shorter as of recently), and we both have freckles on our nose in the same formation I've heard. When people thought that, I became slightly more obsessed with my crush.

The first real point of this post is, Is it possible to be too secretly obsessed with someone? I was making charm bracelets and such with my baby sister. I was experimenting with some letter beads we had, and I spelled out his name. I put it on a charm-key-chain thingy with his name, and our shared favorite color. I've kept it under my pillow for a few weeks now. I've said his name so many times while I text, that whenever I type the first letter, his name pops up. We've had fun rivalries for years and years, and I started them all just to be engaged in conversation and competitions with him. Am I weird? In our yearbooks, we always took a page for ourselves to sign, and we signed the WHOLE PAGE, with our names, and things to remember each other over the summer, because our summers, well my summer is very boring all the time. I became mildly depressed at one point when he wasn't there to cheer me up when I fought with my mom about my mentally-ill sister. On a side-note, I also made a playlist on Spotify based on my obsession on him.

Also, like I've said earlier, when my friends talk about crushes, and he announces again that I like him, but then really doesn't mention it any other time, does that mean anything? I mean he's sometime a little weird flirty-ish. Is this important in some way?

Edit: I forgot to include, My best friend, who I've talked about earlier in here, she doesn't like the person that I have a crush on. She says that he annoys her, and she feels like he's taking me away from her. I've tried to talk to her before about it, but she blocks herself off and refuses to talk about it. What should I do?

So sorry, I'm known for writing a lot. Once I start typing, it's hard to make me stop, I include too many details. Thank you for any information that I can get. :3
metabeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:28 am

I'm quite young and my crush might have not gotten his hormones yet, so I don't know if I should confess to him if I like him. All my friends say I should wait another 2 years until I tell him... what should I do?
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
    I'm a French Horn player, and chicken lover!
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm

_AestheticRoses wrote:I'm quite young and my crush might have not gotten his hormones yet, so I don't know if I should confess to him if I like him. All my friends say I should wait another 2 years until I tell him... what should I do?
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
    I'm a French Horn player, and chicken lover!
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:56 pm

EVERYONE IS GOING AFTER MY BOYFRIEND! we just got together but people are even swiping up on MY snapchat saying theyre going to steal him. i trust him to be loyal but like... girls are annoying.
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Ignore me, I'm just a lonely boii
Last edited by _rιyα_ on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metabeans » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:02 pm

SpiderHolland wrote:
Crush Questions

I've spent the last 20-30 minutes reading this discussion and other people's problems, which has been making me feel the need to ask this question. I've had this crush on one of my best friends for the past 3 years. I read on here than once you've had a crush on someone for over 4 months you're in love. Am I correct? Well if this is true, I've been in love for 9 times the "like-zone" period. I've told him I liked him, he doesn't mind, and whenever someone brings up crushes or relationships, he always smirks at me, says " Marcella likes me" then laughs for a few seconds, but otherwise he really doesn't seem to mind. This wouldn't really bother me if he knew how much I've liked him for the past few years. Whenever my best friend brings up crushes while we text, it turns into a huge hour-long conversation about me and this guy/close friend of mine in a relationship some day. People used to think we were twins, because he does have a twin sister, ( my other friend) and we do look the same in ways. Same brown hair shade, same face shape ( sort of), same height (I'm a few inches shorter as of recently), and we both have freckles on our nose in the same formation I've heard. When people thought that, I became slightly more obsessed with my crush.

The first real point of this post is, Is it possible to be too secretly obsessed with someone? I was making charm bracelets and such with my baby sister. I was experimenting with some letter beads we had, and I spelled out his name. I put it on a charm-key-chain thingy with his name, and our shared favorite color. I've kept it under my pillow for a few weeks now. I've said his name so many times while I text, that whenever I type the first letter, his name pops up. We've had fun rivalries for years and years, and I started them all just to be engaged in conversation and competitions with him. Am I weird? In our yearbooks, we always took a page for ourselves to sign, and we signed the WHOLE PAGE, with our names, and things to remember each other over the summer, because our summers, well my summer is very boring all the time. I became mildly depressed at one point when he wasn't there to cheer me up when I fought with my mom about my mentally-ill sister. On a side-note, I also made a playlist on Spotify based on my obsession on him.

Also, like I've said earlier, when my friends talk about crushes, and he announces again that I like him, but then really doesn't mention it any other time, does that mean anything? I mean he's sometime a little weird flirty-ish. Is this important in some way?

Edit: I forgot to include, My best friend, who I've talked about earlier in here, she doesn't like the person that I have a crush on. She says that he annoys her, and she feels like he's taking me away from her. I've tried to talk to her before about it, but she blocks herself off and refuses to talk about it. What should I do?

So sorry, I'm known for writing a lot. Once I start typing, it's hard to make me stop, I include too many details. Thank you for any information that I can get. :3
metabeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:11 am

babypizza wrote:I have this friend I really like, I’ve liked her for awhile now. Problem is she’s with my ex (snowman) haha. They kept it secret for a loooong time so I was really hurt when I found out. We have an odd history. He dated Boots last year, her and I kissed before I knew she was with him. We also went on a date. Gumdrop is Boots’s sister and gumdrop has already confessed she likes me too, she liked me before she got with snowman! We act flirtatious, the last time I stayed the night she fell asleep on my chest and I just about died 😂. Anyway after this Thursday my mom and I are going to be homeless living in a tent and gumdrop has offered for me to stay with her. I’m hesitant for several reasons.
1. She’s my English teacher’s daughter
2. It would be awkward
3. I’d be sleeping in bed with her
4. She’s Mormon
5. She hasn’t come out to anyone but myself and boots
Anybody have experience living with a crush? Is it a bad idea? It’s going to be really hard suppressing my feelings and not doing something that ruins it for everyone.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chihiro Fujisaki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:01 am

I think I'm just being anxious but my boyfriend went on holiday to France about a week ago and since then we've barely talked. He hasn't responded to my texts since Monday. We talked a bit yesterday over discord but I just feel a little ignored, should I confront him about it? This is both of our's first proper relationship so its probably him just being oblivious, right?
Last edited by Chihiro Fujisaki on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ thought ▬▬▬
ImageImage
▬▬▬ with ▬▬▬
Image Image
.Image
Chihiro Fujisaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery