♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby fka twigs » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:24 pm

I am bi and my boyfriend knows this. He often makes homophobic jokes and I know I shouldn't but I just let them go because I know he loves me and we have plans for the future. It's always bothered me what he thinks about my bisexuality so I asked him if he actually accepts that part of me or if he blocks it out of his mind. He replied with "block it out". I know this is my relationship and my choice to be with him but I don't know how to feel about that. It kind of broke my heart a little but I expected it. I know he won't change his mind on this because he is very vocal about his opinions on certain things. I don't know what to do. /:
    " rotten to the core . "
    adult - enfp - 2w1 - ©
    i am very inactive but
    open to trades or PMs
fka twigs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lizardboy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:43 pm

I WANT TO TELL MY CRUSH I LIKE HER BUT I DON'T WANT TO RUIN NINE YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP IN ONE BLOW BUT I NEED TO GET OVER THIS CRUSH BECAUSE IT HAS GONE ON FOR AN UNHEALTHY AMOUNT OF TIME
Lizardboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:38 am

ive liked no one for ages but now i like two guys both for different reasons but no one more than the other. this hasn't bothered me too much because i didn't think anything would happen with these guys but long behold one is saying im cute, nice etc and the other is calling me cool and funny and now im worried that ill have to choose and this is too much for me xD
excuse me while i go hide for a few months
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:26 am

Ah, my crush. I talk about him a lot irl, even though I’ve only knew him for a couple days. We obviously like each other for our obvious personalities and looks. The looks part is sad but true, we both don’t know we look good, but he seems to like how I look, I like how he looks as well ;3; BUT LOOKS DONT MATTER…so imma hang out with him more and become friends first, get to know what he likes and hates. I don’t want to immediately love someone who probably doesn’t agree with me on everything. He also mentioned that he doesn’t know me very well, we literally JUST MET on the first day of school, which was two days ago. I don’t know him that much either, but I’d take the time to figure it all out. Religious differences could be risky though, I personally don’t have any religion, but there’s a possibility he or his family could be religious and they might hate me for not having their religion.

Him having so many friends though makes me anxious, like he could be using me or he may also love someone else. Him being nervous around me is a sign that he likes me, but my self-esteem is always so low, I can’t help but think we'll never be together or eventually not like each other anymore, I’m still gonna get to know him at least. Honestly I keep thinking he is simply out of my league, imma short, weird, somewhat nerdy girl and he seems like a popular dude that doesn’t care much about stuff, and he’s tall. He also looks very mature and I look like a 10-year-old potato face that has nothing good to say. Plus the “likes” and “hates” thing is stressing me out, it could really make us not like each other anymore.

I guess this was mainly a vent, I want to believe the last things I said aren’t true, but my depression and anxiety believe it is.
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:01 pm

120km/h wrote:I am bi and my boyfriend knows this. He often makes homophobic jokes and I know I shouldn't but I just let them go because I know he loves me and we have plans for the future. It's always bothered me what he thinks about my bisexuality so I asked him if he actually accepts that part of me or if he blocks it out of his mind. He replied with "block it out". I know this is my relationship and my choice to be with him but I don't know how to feel about that. It kind of broke my heart a little but I expected it. I know he won't change his mind on this because he is very vocal about his opinions on certain things. I don't know what to do. /:

You should talk about how you feel about the situation. Relationships are all about communication, and at the end of the day if he isn't respecting your wishes by cutting the jokes then this might be an issue for the both of you.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sage. » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:45 am

oh uh hey

ok so i'm just going to call the guy i like A.

A and i go to the same summer camp, so we see each other a lot. some years ago, he was sitting with these giggly girls, and they were talking. i couldn't hear what they were saying and i didn't care, as i didn't like A at the time. but, one of the girls came up to me and said "A wants to ask you out on a date!" and then ran away.

like i said, i didn't like him at the time and i had the mindset that 'boys are nasty'. i kind of just shrugged it off, and he never did come up and actually ask me. (that was probably because we were both too young to actually go out on dates ;;)

so, years passed, and i kind of just forgot about it. however, this summer, A didn't come to the summer camp for the first couple weeks. i didn't notice that he was gone, because i still didn't like him. but then he came to the camp for the first time that summer, and i just liked him. i don't know why, but i just suddenly started noticing everything about him.

so now A and i are still going to the camp, but i have started to notice that sometimes when i look over in his direction, he's staring at me. this might be my imagination, but i swear while i was swimming i turned around and he was directly behind me, playing with a pool noodle or something. we locked eyes for a second, and then i turned away and continued playing catch with my friend.

so i'm kind of in an interesting situation. i don't know if A still likes me or if he ever liked me to begin with (the girl could have been doing that on a dare) and it's also the last week of the summer camp. should i just let him go? i probably won't see him until next summer, and he might not even go. i just don't know what to do hhhhhhh
i only use this site for oekaki and forums
sage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「 vivien 」 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:03 pm

Today, my friend and I were chatting about who we like,
when my crush walked in the room and joined us (since
we were painting for a project).

I shared one person who I liked, as well as my friend. My
crush did eventually say who he liked and it broke my
heart a wee bit when he answered with my friend's name.
「 vivien 」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:53 pm

♥ vivi ♥ wrote:
Today, my friend and I were chatting about who we like,
when my crush walked in the room and joined us (since
we were painting for a project).

I shared one person who I liked, as well as my friend. My
crush did eventually say who he liked and it broke my
heart a wee bit when he answered with my friend's name.

Aw, I’m so sorry ): my crush seems to like me but I’m pretty sure he’s religious, so I’m scared that if I tell him I’m not he probably won’t be so interested in me anymore (not saying that all ppl are like this, there’s just a lot of ppl I know around me that are highly religious).
I’ve always heard how hard it is to get a soulmate, and how easy it is to get ex’s instead. So I always try to not get my hopes up although he is friggin’ hot but whatever. and smart. and nice ;3; shut up!!
I just hate how strong feelings can be though, bc when another person doesn’t feel the same it’s heartbreaking. And sometimes it’s not just feelings, it could also be deep personal differences in each person.
Idk if this makes sense, all im saying is life is really terrible and disgusting 80% of the time ;^;
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cottonthreads » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:45 pm

I kinda need some advice...
So My crush lets just call him ‘C’ walked up to me the other day (i’ve Known him for years) in Bio class and sat next to me (as always he does) we got talking about something and he ended up saying ‘meet me by the metal work room’. Anyway so I did and i met him there, we were just laughing about something and he just said out of the blue... ‘I really like you’ it got really awkward I ended up just laughing and saying yeah I already knew witch I didn’t then walking off. I really wanted to tell him that I have a crush on him but I just didn’t know how.
I need some advice on what I should do to tell him, thanks!
cottonthreads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:32 am

cottonthreads wrote:
I kinda need some advice...
So My crush lets just call him ‘C’ walked up to me the other day (i’ve Known him for years) in Bio class and sat next to me (as always he does) we got talking about something and he ended up saying ‘meet me by the metal work room’. Anyway so I did and i met him there, we were just laughing about something and he just said out of the blue... ‘I really like you’ it got really awkward I ended up just laughing and saying yeah I already knew witch I didn’t then walking off. I really wanted to tell him that I have a crush on him but I just didn’t know how.
I need some advice on what I should do to tell him, thanks!

ok well, first off when you do see him next you really need to remedy that response, that was probably a blow to pride and heart there. be honest, say you were nervous and it was honestly unexpected and you were unprepared to admit your own feelings. you've known him for years, talk to him like you always have about it! nothing has to be different (except your dynamic if both of you wish it). my boyfriend and i were best friends long before we got together and im not pressured to talk to him any different or be shy about things or max out my sweet talk to an unnecessary level... it's just us. lol

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me