♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby -Compass- » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:11 am

Viperly wrote:Just a general question for those with a significant other. I'm curious.
How long after starting a relationship with your SO did you meet their family? And what was that encounter like?

I ask because I just recently met my boyfriend's family. We've been dating for less than a month. And at the time I totally wasn't expecting to meet them, so I was very unprepared. His mom grilled me on what my job was, what I was in school for, what I planned to do after school, etc. It was a looot lol. It went really well though, I think. He said that his family liked me :)

Around a month- a month and a half again. Me and my boyfriend were 'talking' for a long time beforehand, and I was quite wary going into the relationship because of a past bad experience with being let down soon into the relationship. I held off meeting the parents for a month or so as I was afraid it wouldn't last, but once I decided it would I met his parents and he met mine ^.^ It's been 2 years and a few months we've been together now, and his family are very much my second family.
-Compass-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:36 am

Viperly wrote:Just a general question for those with a significant other. I'm curious.
How long after starting a relationship with your SO did you meet their family? And what was that encounter like?

I ask because I just recently met my boyfriend's family. We've been dating for less than a month. And at the time I totally wasn't expecting to meet them, so I was very unprepared. His mom grilled me on what my job was, what I was in school for, what I planned to do after school, etc. It was a looot lol. It went really well though, I think. He said that his family liked me :)

I met his dad maybe three/four months after we started dating. It was a complete accident, I was at his house and his dad came home unexpectedly :') He was nice though lmao, just said hey to me and then left again. He's just a super chill guy, I wouldn't say we're "close" because he isn't the kind of person you grow close to but we like each other and he was pretty much okay with me living at his house for weeks at a time when I was in an abusive household.

I didn't meet his mom until about a year in. I was fifteen at the time and my parents were EXTREMELY strict and controlling. They didn't want me hanging out with my bf more than once a week or so. So I never really had an opportunity to meet his mom cause she lives pretty far out and times never synced up. But eventually we all made something work and went to dinner together. I was terrified, I'm pretty sure I didn't say much that entire dinner looool. But it's been almost five years since then and we're very close now. We see each other probably twice a month and love each other.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pale Verditer » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:00 am

Had a terrible breakup that tore me apart. But i feel like I can't fall in love again in the future. Maybe I never will. My feelings are kinda just... numb.
I'm just lost.
Discord: Pale Verditer#0828
Pale Verditer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:20 am

Is it true that in most cases when someone mirrors your body language they are attracted to you?
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainfall; » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:29 am

pretty random but, this is the happiest i’ve ever been in a relationship lol
        i feel silly for saying this only 8 months in, but i feel like my boyfriend could be ‘the one’
        so if anyone has any experience with finding their ‘one’:
        how did you know & when?
rainfall;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazing » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Hello!
I'm not sure if this is allowed (and I asked the admin of this forum) but I'm looking for a Christian guy to talk to so pm me if you'd like to get to know each other! :D
ImageImage
Image ImageImageImage
Stargazing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:04 pm

rainfall; wrote:
        i feel silly for saying this only 8 months in, but i feel like my boyfriend could be ‘the one’
        how did you know & when?

hey, i'm on the same boat as you. :')

it's been two years strong, and tbh we're still kind of figuring things out.
but our connection is something i've never had with past relationships.
it feels different, but grows every day.

and when you know, you just know. it's kind of like a gut feeling, but it's more than that.
for me, personally, he kind of made me the person i am today.

we're completely authentic with each other, we admit our mistakes, we have pondered
about our future together more than once.

the signs are different for everyone. but trust me; when you know, you know.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae_the_day » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:20 am

okay. alright.
i found out that the girl my crush took to prom isn't his girlfriend; she's just a friend. YAY.
and i'm also kinda freaking out a little bit, because the dude (let's just call him cairo) was talking to another friend (let's call her asia) and then went out of his way to talk to me
(this is kinda the middle of a conversation, but it's right when he started talking to me)

cairo: yeah, i went with (insert his friend's name here), but just as friends. it was pretty fun. *turns to me, but i'm not looking in his direction because i don't want him to think i'm being nosy or whatever, so i didn't know* how about you? did you have fun?

asia(to me): he's talking to you, (my name here).

me: oh! ah, sure? it was okay... i ate a lot... (i mentally slapped myself here, because i basically just told him that i like to eat?)

cairo & asia: *laughs*

the conversation continued a bit after that, but my hands are tired from typing......
so, just, let me know what you think? or what i should do? i don't really know what i'm asking, so any feedback is appreciated. ;)
    uh hi. i'm rae_the_day, but i guess
    you can call me rae or day. i love
    roleplaying, but i'm not that much
    into the pet side of cs? also, i'm
    kinda shy, but i love to talk once i
    open up, so feel free to message me.
    welp, bye now.

rae_the_day

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Compass- » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:26 am

rainfall; wrote:
        how did you know & when?

Hi!
I've been with my boyfriend just over 2 years now. Though it may seem early, I think you can definitely realise someone is 'the one' earlyish into a relationship. I can't pinpoint one moment where I just knew, but by the time me and my boyfriend got to being together for a year we would discuss the dogs we wanted, what kind of house we wanted and plans for getting engaged/married having kids etc. I think this is kind of when I knew, when I could imagine a future with him and not imagine one without him? We are both young adults and we now are looking at getting engaged soon and getting our own house out of university. I think future plans are a great way to tell, personally, but I understand not everyone is at the same age to be discussing such things- when you have to think about things like that, it's different I guess!
I hope this somewhat helped.
-Compass-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed May 01, 2019 1:32 pm

So my friends have a favorite saying about me and my guy. "You're awkward, but a cute awkward." Is that a good thing or what? We're just awkward around my friends and his friends, but when it's just me and him, it's like we've known each other all our lives and we can talk about literally ANYTHING.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me