♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby wolfi. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Lizardboy wrote:So a girl told me she liked me yesterday, and it threw me off so I wasn't able to figure out my own feelings. So I told her I wasn't sure how I felt. However, now I'm very sure I like her and I don't what to do. I have issues expressing my own emotions and this is probably gonna be super hard (as its also my first time oof), someone give advice please I'm desperate

Hey My friend is just like that, but once you tell her how you feel I'm sure you'll feel more open and learn to like her even more. And it's okay to feel scared for your first time lol I know I felt it, but that feeling goes away and is replaced by a happy feeling, almost like butterflies. Have faith in your self and go ahead and ask her out or tell her how you feel. I hope that helped but good luck! :3
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minimire » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:59 pm

so my boyfriend and i got together in may 2018. so it's almost 1 year for us. he actually liked another girl, which is one of my close friends, before liking me. a few days ago i found out that sometime in the second half of 2018, my close friend told me that he sent her a message "sometimes i still think of you at night" and when she asked why, he just said sorry. i honestly don't know how to feel about this. he told me that he felt guilty for liking her then making her like him then ended up with me and he said that the way he phrased it was wrong. but i just don't know what to think. and it's been bothering me the past few days. so...i guess right now i'm just looking for some advice on what to do?

minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:43 am

So I’m in a bit of a situation, in limbo with my feelings with two guys
    One likes me back, a lot, and I’ve been really honest with him the whole time
    We went to the city yesterday, I have no navigational skills in the city but he used to live there. We were sitting on this grassy hill and he laid down. When he sat up he put his arm around me. We sat like that for a while before he took it back and asked “too much?”
    He’s been worried about ‘making a move’ and me not being comfortable and it being too much, we’ve discussed this over messages before.
    I told him “I don’t know” because, I couldn’t think at all. (Later that day I messaged him telling him nothing he did was ‘too much’)
    A little after that he told me “congratulations, you make me nervous”

And I just can’t stop thinking about that
    Me
    Make someone nervous

Mate
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incognito! » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:06 am

flat fanta wrote:
    i'm gonna get straight to it. there's this girl a grade or two above me in my highschool and she's hellaaa pretty. i might have a crush on her lol. however, she's the sister of someone i used to talk to and has a super big family. kinda. i don't even think she's gay but you never know. all her friends are on my basketball team and i feel like it would be way too weird to talk to her. plus the disappointment if she was straight. i have no idea what to do from here lol but i desperately want a girlfriend

i would try to become friends with her first, and see what happens from there. since you know her through a friend (well, former friend i guess) perhaps see if you have things in common and strike up a conversation. even if she's not gay, she might be a fantastic friend to have around.

and if she is gay, hey! you got yourself a girlfriend.
      ImageImageImage

avatar art by my wonderful sister Cygnus,
      check out her gallery!

she/her | adult | med student
incognito!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ari! » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:24 pm

Versa wrote:I became mates with a guy not even two weeks ago and we've hung out twice and now he wants to hang out again. It's his birthday today. He said he wasn't sure what he was doing for it so I'm thinking he's probably the same as me where he doesn't really care that much about birthdays in particular. But still. You want me to hang with you, shopping on your birthday? While we were out the other day, I bought some shoes real quick while we were out, so I don't mind the whole shopping part. We live hella close suprisingly, so many I'm just his nearest, most available friend.

Just we've shared a lot of stuff about ourselves very early and I'm starting to think this is leading to more than a friendship. But I've had this before and the guy friendzoned me. This time around, I'm not fussed about dating but like I would like people's opinion of he situation. Have we just hit it off as good friends or do you think he might like me?

Yeah these situations are difficult usually, its hard to not know what the other person is feeling. If you want something more, it needs to be said. So many chances are ruined because nothing ends up being said, things die down and one-another lose interest. If you want to remain friends then just continue what you're doing. But if you feel something say it, don't wait for them. And if you get friend zoned then you know, not much you can do about it. At least you know now.
You don't have to be straight foward about it. As long as you're progressing in the right direction and not staying neutral (unless that's what you want) then things will hopefully work out (:
Just hint at it for the most part or ask something like "what do you think we're gonna get out of our friendship/relationship?" "Do you want something more than this?"
Sometimes a question can be better than a statement.
Ari!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Ari! » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:33 pm

atychiphobia wrote:
    So I’m in a bit of a situation, in limbo with my feelings with two guys
    One likes me back, a lot, and I’ve been really honest with him the whole time
    We went to the city yesterday, I have no navigational skills in the city but he used to live there. We were sitting on this grassy hill and he laid down. When he sat up he put his arm around me. We sat like that for a while before he took it back and asked “too much?”
    He’s been worried about ‘making a move’ and me not being comfortable and it being too much, we’ve discussed this over messages before.
    I told him “I don’t know” because, I couldn’t think at all. (Later that day I messaged him telling him nothing he did was ‘too much’)
    A little after that he told me “congratulations, you make me nervous”

And I just can’t stop thinking about that
    Me
    Make someone nervous

Mate

You only make them nervous cos they like you. Try to open up to them more, show inviting body language. It's okay if you don't want to move too fast with them, it's only natural to feel defensive and closed off sometimes. Opening up to someone takes time, but you always need to make sure that you enjoy yourself while being around them. Make sure they enjoy themselves as well. Opening up more socially/emotionally can really impact relationships and make people more comfortable around each other what can branch off to a better relation/friendship. Do you like them back?
Ari!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ari! » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:45 pm

middle earth. wrote:
    so my boyfriend and i got together in may 2018. so it's almost 1 year for us. he actually liked another girl, which is one of my close friends, before liking me. a few days ago i found out that sometime in the second half of 2018, my close friend told me that he sent her a message "sometimes i still think of you at night" and when she asked why, he just said sorry. i honestly don't know how to feel about this. he told me that he felt guilty for liking her then making her like him then ended up with me and he said that the way he phrased it was wrong. but i just don't know what to think. and it's been bothering me the past few days. so...i guess right now i'm just looking for some advice on what to do?

I can sorta get where he is coming from. They must've got sorta close/acknowledged that they liked each other before you and him started dating. I do know what that guilt feels like and its pretty sucky because whenever that person crosses your mind its usually mixed with the guilt that you feel. I don't think he likes her or anything. It's just something you think about it sometimes.
Something similar happened to me and I ended up feeling really guilty about my ex. I would lay and bed and think about him and how I feel guilty for leaving him for someone else even though we broke up a while ago. It's not like I miss him, I'm very happy with my current bf. It's just a thought I get at night sometimes.
Try asking your boyfriend about it again. Not in a hostile way, but to try and ask him about his feelings towards her and try to understand his point of view on it. It's good to be open with each other.
Ari!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:01 am

I found this old picture of my crush and a cat. Let me just say, the cat was NOT the cutest thing in the picture. I like keeping these pictures for when everything in this world seems ugly. Happy spring everyone!
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zambo » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:31 am

Can I get a pm ASAP anyone c;
    Just A tired highschool student
    Hello Im Koivae , Call me koi for short
    Gaming , Cosplaying , Writer/Artist & Rollerskater

Image | Image | Image | Image
zambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:27 pm

I'm back here again looking for advice...
    I recently well sorta (August) got out of a relationship with a really good person I grew apart from & before that good relationship I had a different relationship that did a real number on me (the guy is still in my life and always messes with my head whenever he comes back into my life)

Basically, I've had the good and the bad...and I don't want the ugly when it comes to relationships XD

I have this guy I work with who seems super chill & I enjoy his company. However, I can't shake the feeling that he's flirting with me and that makes me feel a bit awkward... Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's a bad person or necessarily has bad intentions...I'm just unsure how someone can hit on someone they just met (then again this is college so that seems to be the standard??) Anyway, he gives off the standard signals; invasion of personal space, excessive casual touching, jokingly teasing...I even saw one of his friends do/signal something behind my back as he was talking to me and the guy was irritated and said "Knock that off right now." He's also made several jokes where he turned my question (whats your favorite kind of pizza) into an "are you asking to buy me pizza?" (This is not an exact phrase, just an example)

Now, I don't have a problem with someone flirting with me, but the fact that he has only known me for a few weeks (but only at work once a week for a few hours so its not as long as it sounds), is older then me (he's 22 or 23?), is a frat guy (do they just get a bad rep?), and *cough* is really hot...it sends up some red flags?? (I deal with internal self-esteem issues so that last one is more of a personal problem of judging myself too harshly but at the same time...)

Basically, I want your guys advice in regards of what I should do. I don't want a committed relationship right now so please keep this in mind. Should I call him out on it? Tell him to knock it off, that I can see what he's trying to do and it's not happening. (But this could ruin our partnership as I still have to work with him until the end of the school year) or should I just wait until he tries something more dramatic?

Anyway, thanks for all the help you guys can give me <3
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes