♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby _g0thkit♥ » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:29 pm

there's this really cute girl I've started crushing on and I really want to make friends with her but im a chicken and I cant think of any good conversation starters (mostly just me being a chicken tho) anyway, does anyone have anything good I can say to her to try get a conversation going? thx :p
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
autistic
Any pronouns
lesbianism 💪💪
coding credit

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

_g0thkit♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae_the_day » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:55 am

Yellowfang wrote:there's this really cute girl I've started crushing on and I really want to make friends with her but im a chicken and I cant think of any good conversation starters (mostly just me being a chicken tho) anyway, does anyone have anything good I can say to her to try get a conversation going? thx :p

i know i personally tend to speak to a person more when the first conversation, or one of the first, is interesting or funny, like something weird that you look back on and laugh. for example, and i know this isn't entirely relevant, as they're just friends, but my sister met her best friend in a super weird way. one of our other female friends wanted to know if the best friend was into girls, so she sent my sister to ask. they kind of fell in together after that, and it's like a running joke about how my sister's first words to her best friend were "do you like girls?"
anyways, i guess i'm just saying try to keep it interesting? like, start off with some (slightly) relevant fun fact, so she can see you're both smart and funny. idk.
    uh hi. i'm rae_the_day, but i guess
    you can call me rae or day. i love
    roleplaying, but i'm not that much
    into the pet side of cs? also, i'm
    kinda shy, but i love to talk once i
    open up, so feel free to message me.
    welp, bye now.

rae_the_day

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headsick » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:46 am

hi could I get some advice :c whenever I see people in love, its like, oh cool. it must be nice. and romantic movies admittedly make me feel warm and fuzzy (cough cough) im still young, but I think I may be aromantic. because whenever I think of myself being in a relationship it makes me want to vomit, for real it makes me feel sick. there have been times when people have shown interest but I always freak out and that same sick-to-my-stomach feeling hits me again. I think one day it would be nice to be in love. but I cant, I cant physically bring myself to do so. is there something wrong with me? it may stem from a traumatic experience I had when I was in elementary school, because one boy did some things that really upset me.. sometimes I wonder what a good feeling it would be to be in love. but yes, ive had one crush in my life if anyones wondering. so im not sure what to do.
headsick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:06 am

Yellowfang wrote:there's this really cute girl I've started crushing on and I really want to make friends with her but im a chicken and I cant think of any good conversation starters (mostly just me being a chicken tho) anyway, does anyone have anything good I can say to her to try get a conversation going? thx :p

TV . I will find myself in conversations I didn't mean to get into when I talk about tv. I usually don't even know the person, at all.
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teen_Wolf_Addict » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:07 am

my crush asked me out the other day and i panicked and got overwhelmed and said no
Looking for Rps right now
Current;y bored as heck
FFA
Its Snowing
I hate the cold
Teen_Wolf_Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plot » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Really wasn’t sure where to put this, but I need some advice

I started dating a guy around Feb. 8th, after talking for a couple weeks. He is my best friends girlfriend’s best friend, in other words: we share a lot of the same friends.

Around the end of February, I kind of lost feelings, which is something completely abnormal for me. It’s something I’ve never experienced before, just a sudden loss of.. everything. He’s cool to be around as a friend but the same attraction just isn’t there.
Ever since then, it hasn’t been back.
The more I think about it, the less we have in common. Our interests are different, and we share very shallow commonalities, like taste in movies aka action and superhero’s, but little when it comes to any hard hitting principles or ideas about the nature of the world, or nature. I’m energetic and adventurous and active (ecosensitive) and he doesn’t necessarily enjoy those as much as staying in.
He has tried to also sensor his friends who make fun of people who share some of the same ideas I do, by trying to silence them when they talk about it, and when they get angry because he shares those same opinions, but just not with me. He always seems to agree with me, but talk differently to everyone else..

I want to end it, but I don’t know how.
I want to keep him as a friend, I love my friends and I love hanging with all of them and I love how much fun we can have goofing around, but I can’t be in a relationship with him if I don’t see him like the guy I want to be with.. or am attracted to.
I don’t know how to tell him that I just lost feelings
I don’t know how to tell him that lightly
I don’t know how to tell him that without hurting him or making his friends (our friends) mad at me
CS Trade Thread | FR Trade Thread
Introvert | Adult | Fish Biologist | Rat Collector | Pokemon Trainer
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

plot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GAIRENTH » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:40 pm

-
Last edited by GAIRENTH on Tue May 07, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐦 ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby オオタチ » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:40 pm

God im going to feel so weird typing this
      Me and my then girlfriend broke up nearly a month ago? We haven't spoken since and we used to talk constantly and I miss that, I want to talk to her again we talked about everything and it felt so good to talk to her and just laugh for once. I miss talking to her a lot and i really want to but idk if she wants nothing to do with me and hates me (idk why she would) but when we were together she would be upset when her ex's texted her, I want to talk to her again but i'm scared she'll hate me and i cant tell what one does/would hurt worse, never talking to her or her telling me she never wants to talk to me, I dont have anymore feelings toward her, i just want to talk again.
      I need a dm xx

Edit: if you see this (you'll know who you are) I just wanna say let's be friends again?😕
Last edited by オオタチ on Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
オオタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gummyspoon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 am

i have a really really big crush on this one dude and it seriously just wont go away. im too nervous to tell him, since hes decently popular and hes way out of my league. hes so sweet but his friend group really isnt and its hard to try and speak with him because of that. my elective class, which was the only class we shared, got switched and i miss him a lot. its also pretty hard to text him since he never replies on ig and i dont have his number
i've had this crush on him for like, a year now, and idk what to do. its so hard to deal with and its annnoying too,, could i get some help? some tips on throwing hints?
yo yo yo
gummyspoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐦 ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby オオタチ » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:46 am

Flocks-of-socks wrote:
      God im going to feel so weird typing this
      Me and my then girlfriend broke up nearly a month ago? We haven't spoken since and we used to talk constantly and I miss that, I want to talk to her again we talked about everything and it felt so good to talk to her and just laugh for once. I miss talking to her a lot and i really want to but idk if she wants nothing to do with me and hates me (idk why she would) but when we were together she would be upset when her ex's texted her, I want to talk to her again but i'm scared she'll hate me and i cant tell what one does/would hurt worse, never talking to her or her telling me she never wants to talk to me, I dont have anymore feelings toward her, i just want to talk again.

I need a dm xx

Edit: if you see this (you'll know who you are) I just wanna say let's be friends again?😕
Last edited by オオタチ on Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
オオタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me