♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby headsick » Mon May 27, 2019 9:31 am

now im pretty sure he liked me but I ruined everything and ill never see him again.
┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
"All of you two-faced friends, you sycophantic suck-ups who smile through your teeth at me, please leave me in peace. Please go. Stop smiling. It’s not a joke. Please leave. The party’s over. Get out."
-Bruce Wayne
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

headsick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Tue May 28, 2019 8:28 am

hey, I'd like one more opinion on the letter I wrote for my parents (about letting me date)

Just shoot me a pm, and stay tuned as I'd like a quick response. c:
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beautiful disaster ♡ » Tue May 28, 2019 9:09 am

so there's this boy idk : Hunter? we will call him Hunter.

He was so incredibly sweet with me, whenever I wasn't feeling good, he was always there for me and told me that if the boy (I liked eww(he's a trash now) ) Didn't love me back he was single and could be in a relationship with me. Loyal that I am, I told him I wish that all the hug he gave me and all the attention he gave me was from (The trash boy). Hunter once saw I was feeling really down and I wasn't talking to anyone. He came to me and told me "Hey.. what's wrong why are you like this" I was going to cry, it was a terrible day. I told him to go away. He didn't want to, because eh he knew me very well and knew that I was feeling really alone and didn't want to be alone. So he said well at least give me a hug, Don't go like that. AND I TOLD HIM, well I wish that all you've done for me, that it was the trash boy doing all this. He looked at me very sadly, started ignoring me and never spoke to me again. I'm so dumb because I was starting to feel him and I was really scared, I didn't deserve him. I always like the wrong guy.. So we ignored each other for like legit 5 months and I knew I loved him, someone told him and now we're slowly talking again to each other. BUT he told me that if we wanted to be more than friends we have to talk again. I feel like I have to do all the first move because I hurted him. It's very tuff but I love him so.. Saturday I'm going to my friend birthday party and he will be there, I will apologize for being that mean. LIKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I once complained that He didn't liked me because he hugged all girls (when he was ignoring me) because before it was only me so I was very jealous, I thought I might get over him but I just can't, everytime someone ask me if I want to be in a relationship I say I don't want to. Now I know why.. he was even always telling me that I was pretty and all that bc i'm insecure. I only knew him for 3~4 months at school because I redid my year. The trash boy really played with my heart tho. Anyone got an advice? PMMMMMMM MEEEE PLEASEEE AFTER READING THIS I NEED ADVICES💕
Last edited by Nick on Tue May 28, 2019 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed swearing
Beautiful disaster ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -~burrito~- » Tue May 28, 2019 1:59 pm

BRUH
Last edited by -~burrito~- on Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌───────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────────────┐

hello!
call me burrito
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
flight rising | pokefarm
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
discord - burrit00o

└───────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────────────┘
-~burrito~-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n a t a l i e » Tue May 28, 2019 2:02 pm

rebel, wrote:so there's this boy idk : Hunter? we will call him Hunter.

He was so incredibly sweet with me, whenever I wasn't feeling good, he was always there for me and told me that if the boy (I liked eww(he's a trash now) ) Didn't love me back he was single and could be in a relationship with me. Loyal that I am, I told him I wish that all the hug he gave me and all the attention he gave me was from (The trash boy). Hunter once saw I was feeling really down and I wasn't talking to anyone. He came to me and told me "Hey.. what's wrong why are you like this" I was going to cry, it was a terrible day. I told him to go away. He didn't want to, because eh he knew me very well and knew that I was feeling really alone and didn't want to be alone. So he said well at least give me a hug, Don't go like that. AND I TOLD HIM, well I wish that all you've done for me, that it was the trash boy doing all this. He looked at me very sadly, started ignoring me and never spoke to me again. I'm so dumb because I was starting to feel him and I was really scared, I didn't deserve him. I always like the wrong guy.. So we ignored each other for like legit 5 months and I knew I loved him, someone told him and now we're slowly talking again to each other. BUT he told me that if we wanted to be more than friends we have to talk again. I feel like I have to do all the first move because I hurted him. It's very tuff but I love him so.. Saturday I'm going to my friend birthday party and he will be there, I will apologize for being that mean. LIKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I once complained that He didn't liked me because he hugged all girls (when he was ignoring me) because before it was only me so I was very jealous, I thought I might get over him but I just can't, everytime someone ask me if I want to be in a relationship I say I don't want to. Now I know why.. he was even always telling me that I was pretty and all that bc i'm insecure. I only knew him for 3~4 months at school because I redid my year. The trash boy really played with my heart tho. Anyone got an advice? PMMMMMMM MEEEE PLEASEEE AFTER READING THIS I NEED ADVICES💕

Sis, your worth more than this. Boys can be immature, and not realize how good they have it till its gone. If he is too immature for a relationship right now, then so be it. He will learn thru his mistakes, and maybe yall will have a chance in the future. For now, I suggest confronting him kindly.
Hai, my name is Natalie! I'm rlly good when it comes to ranting, grammer, and im smart. If u dont watch Larray and/or James Charles then leave. Jk jk jk jk jk XD
my dream is to be a part of CS staff team!
n a t a l i e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twisted, » Tue May 28, 2019 2:08 pm

--
Last edited by twisted, on Fri May 14, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twisted,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Tue May 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Ive been having some real vivid thoughts and dreams about me and my crush. Such a uwu boi 😚

CS is the only place i feel comfortable telling uwu
☮ lex | it/its | lover of lions | 10/21 ☮
kalons trades [mirage (1987) album]
“Good times are ahead! Or behind.
Because they sure aren't here.”

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n a t a l i e » Tue May 28, 2019 2:13 pm

lola, wrote:
im really confused?? i dont know my sexuality?? i dont know. it seems like everytime i think i like someone that feeling goes away a month or two later. when i thought i was pansexual i dated this one dude, he was probably the best person ive ever dated before, and i feel really bad that i left him. i also feel bad for how i acted towards him sometimes. we started dating some night ( online of course ) and like i felt like he was the one but after one or two months?? i lost that feeling of like happiness and i really wish i was still with him sometimes. its seems like that happens to me everytime i date somebody. i dont know if im asexual or what, but sometimes i think i like somebody but it turns out i dont and that feeling just fades away.
Depending on how old you are, you may just not know. Personally, I can verify I am straight, but some kids just go thru a transitional phase of unknown. For now just go w/ your gut feelings, I promise it will straighten itself out!
if anybody has any idea or something about what this feeling is or if they can relate just pm me or reply to this comment because like im really confused.

thank you lovelies <3

Depending on how old you are, you may just not know. Personally, I can verify I am straight, but some kids just go thru a transitional phase of unknown. For now just go w/ your gut feelings, I promise it will straighten itself out! Whatever sexuality you are, it will be fine!
Hai, my name is Natalie! I'm rlly good when it comes to ranting, grammer, and im smart. If u dont watch Larray and/or James Charles then leave. Jk jk jk jk jk XD
my dream is to be a part of CS staff team!
n a t a l i e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twisted, » Tue May 28, 2019 2:21 pm

--
Last edited by twisted, on Fri May 14, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twisted,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Thu May 30, 2019 9:45 pm

I really wanna know how to be a perfect gf to any girl I will love?
Last edited by ///// on Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me