♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby FuntimeWolfy34 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:12 am

Hi again guys!

I think I have a problemo...

Sooooo....I like this guy in my grade. I wanna tell him I like him at some point that isn't too late or early. But I just started liking him and from the last guy I liked, I didn't become his friend so then it made things worse. But if I become friends with this guy I like, then I feel like when I tell him I like him, I'll ruin our friendship. Soooo...what do I do?

"𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖? ℙ𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕖
𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟"

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌, 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚌𝚜! 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝙿𝙼 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚊! 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 (𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚘)
FuntimeWolfy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:04 pm

FuntimeWolfy34 wrote:Hi again guys!

I think I have a problemo...

Sooooo....I like this guy in my grade. I wanna tell him I like him at some point that isn't too late or early. But I just started liking him and from the last guy I liked, I didn't become his friend so then it made things worse. But if I become friends with this guy I like, then I feel like when I tell him I like him, I'll ruin our friendship. Soooo...what do I do?

Maybe give it a little time. It might be a little awkward, but if he's a really good friend, then even after you tell him, your friendship will be okay. Just go for it, or maybe even just drop hints her and there and know that eventually he'll pick it up.
Not a cat girl, I just wear cat ears <3
I really like purple and pleated mini skirts
"My darling, poets do not cry, they bleed on paper."

"loving you could be so much fun, if I weren't so blue and you weren't so numb.."
tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitsuwn » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:21 pm

This might sound stupid and it's shocking to me as well because I don't even really know who the person is, but I think I'm in love with this guy on social media. Like I don't even really know what he looks like and we have never chatted, he just posts on my things every now and then and I can't stop thinking about him??? This is so stupid because I have never loved someone before and I don't even know who he is. He lives in my city and I feel like maybe I'm just desperate (despite never wanting a boyfriend or girlfriend until now). He's a furry, I'm a furry. He likes my stuff, he's two years older than me, likes the same video games, etc.

I don't know what I meant in writing this but I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone in real life about this because it sounds stupid and I don't know him. For all I know he would probably think I'm weird if he ever found out which I doubt he will.

Has anyone else felt this way before? Any advice on clearing my mind would be helpful.
kitsuwn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desibabe17 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:42 pm

I wish I had some one who loved me...
🐾🦁🐾🦁🐾My Ultimate Dreamies are the Target Dog and the August PPS Lion! 🐾🦁🐾🦁🐾

🌊🧜💦My all time Favorite CS animal is the Betta Fishes💦🧜🌊
🍃🌹I love all Items!🌾💫

🙂 I don't have very many friends on here and I would like to have more, so if you would like to be my friend I would really like that.☺️
desibabe17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:57 pm

desibabe17 wrote:I wish I had some one who loved me...

Me too my dude. All we can really do is wait it out and just hang in there
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:22 pm

My autistic ex just asked me to consider taking him back again, but what he failed to mention was he was already in a Supposedly polyamorous relationship with his gf. I say supposedly because when I talked to her she seemed insecure that there might be something wrong with their relationship. I made it clear that I didn't know anything about her, and that he had been hitting on me. Which I apologized to her for. which I showed her at her request. and she blocked me. That doesn't scream poly to me, I have a friend who's married and has a gf. She makes it no secret they're together, they all moved in together a house they bought together.

I keep thinking its super sketchy.
But my kind heart is like maybe he just made a bunch of mistakes since he's autistic and I just blew it up outta portion and possibly made things worse. Kinda like I did when I dumped him the first time.
And I have no idea how forgetful Autistic folks are, like can you really forget a relationship agreement?
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Digital Splatters » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:29 pm

Juuzou wrote:This might sound stupid and it's shocking to me as well because I don't even really know who the person is, but I think I'm in love with this guy on social media. Like I don't even really know what he looks like and we have never chatted, he just posts on my things every now and then and I can't stop thinking about him??? This is so stupid because I have never loved someone before and I don't even know who he is. He lives in my city and I feel like maybe I'm just desperate (despite never wanting a boyfriend or girlfriend until now). He's a furry, I'm a furry. He likes my stuff, he's two years older than me, likes the same video games, etc.

I don't know what I meant in writing this but I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone in real life about this because it sounds stupid and I don't know him. For all I know he would probably think I'm weird if he ever found out which I doubt he will.

Has anyone else felt this way before? Any advice on clearing my mind would be helpful.

though I can't relate to your experiences or your interests, I don't think you shouldnt be beating yourself up over the way you first felt attracted to him. But be careful, because you may be infatuated with the idea of him and not who he truly is. I think you need to get to know him, or at least attempt it. If he interacts with you on social media, then share a post about one of your common interests, strike up a simple conversation, that kind of thing.

tldr; You shouldn't feel bad but don't confess your undying love to someone u don't know
I would definitely try to speak to him, social media is a great platform for that!

I wish you luck and I hope this helps <3 I fell in love with my S/O using social media myself

xxxxxImage

╔══════════════╗

Hello! You can call me Gia :)
Art Shop!

╚══════════════╝

Digital Splatters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:11 am

I wanna surprise my man with a relaxed and special day when he's free. any ideas?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •0• » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:13 am

John Deacon wrote:I wanna surprise my man with a relaxed and special day when he's free. any ideas?

netflix and chill

:smirk:
•0•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paul. » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:14 am

Paul. wrote:So... My boyfriend (of 3 months) has been messaging my best friend a lot lately, and I have read a small portion of the messages, because she let me, but nothing after or before a couple of little bubbles of text, and 90% of it is him asking advice from her on how to talk to me, treat me, etc.. But, I feel a bit concerned.. Because, before this they would say things like "Oh we have to delete the messages" to each other, and once, he got mad at her for showing the messages to me.. I have told both of them that I don't like how my best friend and boyfriend talk non-stop and they don't want me knowing what they're saying, but they don't listen.. Qnd I don't want to lose my boyfriend or bestfriend, let alone see them in a relationship... But sometimes I'm just not sure. I'm not sure if I am being paranoid or jealous, but I'm just not sure.. Anyways, thanks if you can help, I would prefer to be PMed about this matter!

(Would like someone experienced to help me with this, I have nothing against anyone inexperienced, I just don't want to mess anything up with anything! Thanks!)

Please help <3

Trade Thread
Click Here!
Paul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me