♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby medimedes » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:20 pm

Man love is a thing alright, I am so horribly lonely irl that I would melt at a hug tbh. I have had one partner, but I’m not even sure we were dating. I had a huge crush on him. and the way he confessed seemed sketch so I thought it might have been a prank and didn’t bring it up with him to avoid looking stupid lol. I never got the confirmation and we eventually fell apart. I just want someone to say ‘I love you’ too, someone that cares for me. Love is a fickle thing.
Hi I'm Thalimule
Im an artist
I enjoy Tf2 greatly!
Those are my Tf2 ocs! Refresh to see a new one :]
2 years on cs!
pm me with a silly photo of your pet and ill try to draw them
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ducks ! » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:16 pm

I don't know if I like him or not?? I've had a "crush" before but it felt weird, like I didn't actually love them, if that makes sense? but he's different somehow, and I feel different around him, my friends feel like friends, but he's also a friend and I just get awkward around him but I want to be around him at the same time. is this just a weird phase thing I'm in? or is it a crush?? I don't know these feelings ;u;

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - they/them - I like ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
hi darling. how are you?
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

x Image
ducks !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skrundle » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:54 pm

my partner and i have been together for just over four years (living together for three and a half!) and it's awesome! BUT!

our deeply religious families want to see us married ASAP, and we just don't know if we're down with that business.

it really isn't a huge point of contention and it never causes any fights, just some interesting dynamics with extended fam. worth mentioning we are also the only childless couple in his family (they are all actively LDS and have 5+ kids each). so naturally, because we're awful, we like to take trips all around the world and flex how carefree are to stunt on them for being judgy.

ok this made me sound mean. we love his family i swear! it's just poking fun. i'm also just talking to talk, because i've had a disgustingly emotional week and i'm trying to be more active in the forums anyways. but yeah, if we ever do the whole tying the knot thing, he also wants ME to propose to HIM - which i am so down for. nothing about us has ever been normal ;p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jo | she/her | INFP

autistic adult, west coast USA
musician - flutist & pianist
i love cats, digital art, and miku
don't be shy! i don't bite ♥︎

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

skrundle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:29 pm

I have a crush on my coworker, he doesn't work till next friday and then he's going to college in another state until thanksgiving and then christmas break. And then he's (most likely) not coming back next summer.
I really don't want to make a move because a) we have slightly different religious views (we're both Christians but I haven't talked to him enough to know if our denominations are compatible?) and b) i got rejected last Thanksgiving and I REALLY don't want to get rejected twice in a year lmao
I don't want to even entertain the hope that he likes me back tbh (though I think I can confidently say I'm one of his favorite coworkers?)

idk if this is a vent or a cry for help tbh lol

oh also the guy who rejected me (I basically knew he was gonna say no, but I'd had a crush on him for like two and a half years so I wanted closure lol) was in the navy academy so I guess my type is confident guys who are only around for summer and holidays :') (he ALSO for sure didn't have compatible views whoopsies)
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unickorn » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:45 pm

liking women and liking men are a wholeee different experience
with men i have the urgency to not care as much but with women i feel the need to impress them?

im getting more comfortable with my bisexuality but its still rough esp coming to a new area ;;;;;
aagghsddjh
click the nick
for a surprise <3

unickorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:48 am

unickorn wrote:liking women and liking men are a wholeee different experience
with men i have the urgency to not care as much but with women i feel the need to impress them?

im getting more comfortable with my bisexuality but its still rough esp coming to a new area ;;;;;
aagghsddjh

For me, it's the other way around 😅
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xImage

xxxᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛxx
xx..x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx.xthey/he.xx adult
xx.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.xxxMy Art xYouTube
x
x
x
x

x
x
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maligator » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:52 am

…Hi!

So I’m having a little bit of a jarring experience and I don’t know how to feel about it. My entire life I have been very (and I mean VERY) Demiromantic. I also have never had strong desire for a serious relationship. So much so that I will say that, until this year, I’ve likely only had 2 instances of even remotely true romantic attraction in my life. Even so, those 2 people and I really didn’t have a strong enough connection for me to actually feel a full on romantic attraction to them, however physically/sexually attracted to them I was. I’ve tried to develop deeper feelings for people, but it just hasn’t happened.

To sum it up- My entire life, I’ve never felt a full on, true romantic attraction to anybody, Male or Female (I am Bi). Any type of relationship has either been fueled by physical attraction or me trying to force myself to have a connection with them. On top of that, it is really hard for me to connect with people at all since I am autistic. So I’m sure you guys get the gist of all this so far…

Here is my problem (if you can call it that); recently, I was introduced to a man with whom I somehow immediately felt a very strong connection with. First day I met him, I was a bit overwhelmed with a very comfortable energy between us, and we hit it off really well. Shortly after that day, we and the same group of friends that introduced him to me went to a zoo for the day- and once again, I was shocked at how strong of a connection I felt with him. We had also made multiple plans to hang out in the future as well.
*I feel it’s necessary to once again state how difficult it is for me to form a connection with anyone even on a small level, so this is honestly baffling.*
Anyways, to cut to the chase with this ramble, I unfortunately have felt myself form a very strong romantic attraction to him even in the short time that I have known him, on top of a strong physical attraction to him as well. I am very unsure how to go about this. I’m a little embarrassed to say it, but as an adult who has never experienced this kind of thing before, I feel like an anxious child with a huge crush. ;w; My overly logical brain as well as my usually avoidant attachment style are both going HAYWIRE right now. Honestly I am experiencing a ton of anxiety with this because I don’t understand these emotions??? I feel like a robot who has somehow instantly developed an emotion never previously felt if that makes any sense.

Does anybody have any possible advice as to not try and just run away from this situation all together?? I feel like, since we connect so well, I should see where it goes, but that terrifies me lol. I am honestly a huge skeptic when it comes to believing that I can actually build a meaningful relationship with someone long term. Because this connection feels like a once in a lifetime experience, I am also scared of abandonment should I become attached to this person. I would love to know anybody’s opinion on what I should do/how to handle these very strong(and new) emotions. If anybody knows how to prevent hyperfixating on a person that would be great too, as I feel that’s a very real possibility here.

TLDR; I’m a demiromantic + autistic adult and have never felt a truly strong emotional connection before, but I met a man that I felt an intense connection to immediately and I am scared and overwhelmed. Plz send help, if you have advice pertaining to how to proceed in this situation or any advice on how to not hyperfixate on a person please do share.

Thank you!<3
♡ Lover and wearer of Lolita fashion ♡

♡ Obsession with PPS dragon cats ♡

♡ Extremely passionate about dogs ♡

These are my babies

Misty
♫ You didn't choose this,
but you'll be defined
by the times you didn't
quit. Will you be
remembered by what
darkness did, or what
you did with it?
Will you turn the
light out, or be a
human lighthouse?
Keep breaking down or
break your chains?
If you're standing on the
ledge, so close to giving
up on holding on… You'll
never know what could
have been. Who would
you be if you had just
stayed strong? You are
more than what you're
enduring, you can make
it to the morning. All your
pain is just a hero forming.
If you can save,
you can save your story ♫
Maligator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:05 am

Maligator wrote:
…Hi!

So I’m having a little bit of a jarring experience and I don’t know how to feel about it. My entire life I have been very (and I mean VERY) Demiromantic. I also have never had strong desire for a serious relationship. So much so that I will say that, until this year, I’ve likely only had 2 instances of even remotely true romantic attraction in my life. Even so, those 2 people and I really didn’t have a strong enough connection for me to actually feel a full on romantic attraction to them, however physically/sexually attracted to them I was. I’ve tried to develop deeper feelings for people, but it just hasn’t happened.

To sum it up- My entire life, I’ve never felt a full on, true romantic attraction to anybody, Male or Female (I am Bi). Any type of relationship has either been fueled by physical attraction or me trying to force myself to have a connection with them. On top of that, it is really hard for me to connect with people at all since I am autistic. So I’m sure you guys get the gist of all this so far…

Here is my problem (if you can call it that); recently, I was introduced to a man with whom I somehow immediately felt a very strong connection with. First day I met him, I was a bit overwhelmed with a very comfortable energy between us, and we hit it off really well. Shortly after that day, we and the same group of friends that introduced him to me went to a zoo for the day- and once again, I was shocked at how strong of a connection I felt with him. We had also made multiple plans to hang out in the future as well.
*I feel it’s necessary to once again state how difficult it is for me to form a connection with anyone even on a small level, so this is honestly baffling.*
Anyways, to cut to the chase with this ramble, I unfortunately have felt myself form a very strong romantic attraction to him even in the short time that I have known him, on top of a strong physical attraction to him as well. I am very unsure how to go about this. I’m a little embarrassed to say it, but as an adult who has never experienced this kind of thing before, I feel like an anxious child with a huge crush. ;w; My overly logical brain as well as my usually avoidant attachment style are both going HAYWIRE right now. Honestly I am experiencing a ton of anxiety with this because I don’t understand these emotions??? I feel like a robot who has somehow instantly developed an emotion never previously felt if that makes any sense.

Does anybody have any possible advice as to not try and just run away from this situation all together?? I feel like, since we connect so well, I should see where it goes, but that terrifies me lol. I am honestly a huge skeptic when it comes to believing that I can actually build a meaningful relationship with someone long term. Because this connection feels like a once in a lifetime experience, I am also scared of abandonment should I become attached to this person. I would love to know anybody’s opinion on what I should do/how to handle these very strong(and new) emotions. If anybody knows how to prevent hyperfixating on a person that would be great too, as I feel that’s a very real possibility here.

TLDR; I’m a demiromantic + autistic adult and have never felt a truly strong emotional connection before, but I met a man that I felt an intense connection to immediately and I am scared and overwhelmed. Plz send help, if you have advice pertaining to how to proceed in this situation or any advice on how to not hyperfixate on a person please do share.

Thank you!<3

hey! first off, i'm happy for you. finding that person and feeling comfortable enough that you think you possibly say something to them about it as half the battle, especially when its hard for you to make those connections. i think the best way to proceed here, or what i would do, is try to take it slower. you mentioned you made plans with him; hang out with him a few more times and get to know him better. get to know his goals, dreams, and what he's looking for as well, so you know he can compliment your life in a good way before you put more time and attention into him. if your feelings continue strong and you find that he's someone you want to keep in your life in a romantic way, the best thing you can do is confront him about it and tell him how you feel and that you want to try and take your friendship a bit further if he's comfortable. i wish you luck, and i'm happy you found someone!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leachface » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:19 am

My boyfriend took me out for some coffee and then we went to the beach. The water was perfect, I wish I could spend every day at the beach under a parasol or in the water relaxing.

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartsigh » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:29 am

i don't think i've ever felt like a worse person in my life

i met this guy in my class last year and we started talking and dating after a few months; at first, i had such a big crush on him and he liked me too, so we had a flirty kind of friendship which i loved. he confessed that he liked me and kind of just sprung it on me while we were hanging out at a park (that he drove me to) so i just felt that i couldn't really say no, but that it wasn't such a big deal because i did have a crush on him (i mean, you date to see your compatibility, no?) and i asked that we could take it slow and he agreed.

fast forward, i've been dating this guy for around a year now and i cannot over exaggerate how well this man treats me. he's so kind, funny, spends money on me and loves me more than i've ever been loved. he tells me every day about how he wants me to be his forever, and before i used to like it, but recently it's really been... putting me off.

and what i realized, i think, is that i don't love him anymore, even though it's hard to admit. i don't know how but somewhere along the way, his constant presence in my life is something that's starting to drain me. and it's not a negative presence, but i'm just not a person who likes that sort of thing (i'm very much a loner). so my best friends came over for a week from another state and constantly he was getting insecure or sad because i wasn't texting him enough (he'd double text if i didn't text back in 40 minutes). i got snapchat just to keep in contact with one of my old friends and he starts checking my snap score every single hour. if my score went up by 1 he'd ask me who i was snapping. he's jealous of both my friends and any guys i talk to ('guy friends' are off the table, pretty much had to cut off my only other friend at my school last year because he didn't like me talking to him) and i understand he's just possessive, but this relationship is just exhausting me. i'm someone who's used to spending all my time alone and i have no problem with it, but now he wants every minute of my free time and it's something i can't do. the one time i tried to explain that it felt a little overwhelming when he'd double text me how sad he was i didn't respond within the hour he started having a panic attack so i never tried it again and he constantly asks me, crying, if he's annoying me, and i say no because i don't want to make him feel worse.

i don't know what to do. i don't feel like i have a valid reason to break up with him because he's probably the dream boyfriend for some other girl, but i don't feel like myself anymore when i'm with him. i don't like holding his hand in public like i used to and that time i used to enjoy spending with him i feel could be better spent on myself. and it makes me so sad to admit that, because i used to really, really enjoy his presence.

another thing that makes it complicated is that even if i wanted to break up with him i literally work for his parents and his parents are helping contract people to work on my house,, i know that that was pretty unwise of me cause now i'm pretty much trapped but i didn't think i would ever feel this way ;;

sorry for the lengthy post just needed to get it off my chest aslfjlfdgfk,,
heartsigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me