♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ayanami » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:22 pm

i dont know how much i can exaggerate the fact that i have the biggest fattest hugest crush on my fiance!! i know we’re already engaged but i still get butterflies when i see him and giddy when he holds me or lets me lay in his lap while he games or something. he’a the best man i’ve ever been with even if the first months of our relationship weren’t the happiest we still bounced back and we’re so in love I LOVE HIMMM AAAA <3 he’s such a sweet cute man i can’t wait until we get our apartment together and own a capybara like we said we would haha
nico ♦ they/them ♦ adult

mercy main
ayanami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:57 pm

sadrien, wrote:
this relationship is falling apart and i don't what to do.

i try so hard to please him and make him happy but yet when i need him he usually hides away or ignores me. im so tired.

wanted to talk things through but honestly i don't know if i can anymore. told me he wanted to talk things through earlier and said he would but instead ignored me. per usual.

i don't know how to feel anymore. i feel so unloved and unwanted anymore.

how do you come back from something like this? i really truly love him and have such a deep connection with him.. but i just can't do this anymore.

Trust me when I say this, I get exactly what you mean. Just yesterday I officially broke things off with my first ever boyfriend and I had to block him and ignore any calls he would give me through other numbers. Luckily for me though, I found a new partner to help me get through it. The only reason I stayed with my ex was out of pity, and out of fear that I couldn’t find anyone else. But I had to break it off, there was abuse of all kinds and he ignored me at times as well. He technically broke up with me first (he cheated on me), but despite all the trauma he put me through he thought I could stay.
Anyway what I’m trying to say is that, even though he hurt me, I still feel a lot of empathy towards him and the main thing that’s making me sad right now is memories of good times, and the fact that his world may feel completely crushed to him. But my world felt crushed too.
I don’t know how to come back from it besides just, trusting your gut and waiting. Someone will come along to give you even more of what you had before. Trust me (:
You are not alone, I am currently healing, and so do/are many other people every day. Try and treat yourself if you can, even if it’s hard to stay away
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcticwolf » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:00 am

my boyfriend is offically moving in april 1st <3 we got permission from my landlord who is super chill. i love that he's moving in with me since even tho i rent rn i still have a full house to myself, a yard i can let my dog out in, and a pretty nice place overall so i'm super thankful that this is all coming together.

i'm so happy. he's my best friend and the best partner i've ever had. he's everything i could ask for and so much more. we haven't even been together a year yet but it feels like i've known him my entire life. i just feel so blessed with this man. :') he makes every day so much better. i have so much trauma from past relationships that for a while i didn't think a healthy relationship was real. and here i am. we share the same beliefs on almost everything. we joke we can read each other's minds. we're both quiet and chill with the same dumb sense of humor. we share the same hobbies. neither of us want kids (and that's hard to find!). i am just head over heals for him and i fall even more in love with him every day.
ImageImageStandard Poodle Mom Image Pro Dog Groomer Image Engaged Image Image
arcticwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partlysocial » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:17 pm

Okay so, I don’t know if I like someone or if I’m just attached to someone, like I can’t figure it out. Btw, I’ll be calling the person this question is about E.

So, some background. There was this person in my life that I loved and cared about a lot, eventually, things kinda crashed and burned. They left a really big hole in me, and I think I started trying to get myself to like E to fill that hole. I think I’m actually starting to like E, though. Before, E was just there, but now I’m a little more excited to see E, I get a little more dressed up when I know I’ll see E, like makeup and such. And today I was taking a group photo with E and some other people, we were sitting on a couch, and E slid their arm behind a person me. E’s hand was resting on my shoulder and I really didn’t want that to end, I tried to move my hand on E’s shoulder too, embarrassed they might notice. But, here’s the other part, what I feel for E isn’t really close to what I felt for the person before E, like, I was deeply in love with with that person. And even though I’ll look at E and my heart will drop while I wish I could tell E how beautiful they are, it’s not that feeling all the time. Like sometimes I just feel eh about E, like I don’t care, but other times I’ll be letting out those deep sighs thinking about E.

So am I just really desperate for love, do I actually like E, or am I just attached? Please, I need help.

Also, super happy for the person above me! That sounds amazing!!
Evan - He/She/They - Folk punk is superior.
”I was going through hell and your solution was to leave”
TH

partlysocial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:31 am

not sure where to post this so I guess here. But anyway, I met this guy online on a dating app and we have been texting a little. Not super much but a few messages each day. I would like to meet him in person and he lives close by to me and I didn't plan on bringing it up a while since we are still getting to know each other a bit over text but when would be an appropriate time to mention it and how should I go Abt it? I'm very new to all this lol and I j didn't want to mess anything up or make him uncomfortable. Tbh I'm not sure how interested he actually is in me but we matched so worth a shot.

Also if possible a pm would be appreciated when someone replies!
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:59 am

I have a question about dating: “how much” should you like someone before you begin to date them?
For context I’m autistic and also might be somewhere on the aromantic spectrum, although I think I do experience romantic attraction in some way. I’m still figuring things out.
I don’t really get dating, though. Do you date someone when you both really like each other, or is it more to try things out? Or does it depend on context? Like, would you date someone if you’re unsure whether you like them romantically or not but want to try things out with them? (With communication that that is the way you feel, obviously.) I personally struggle telling romantic and platonic/other attraction apart and my girlfriend knows this. We are both happy and have talked about the nature of our relationship and what we mean to each other so I don’t think it’s an issue right now, but I’m just curious how dating is seen by others. Also, can you go on a date without dating someone?

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:01 am

basil! wrote:I have a question about dating: “how much” should you like someone before you begin to date them?
For context I’m autistic and also might be somewhere on the aromantic spectrum, although I think I do experience romantic attraction in some way. I’m still figuring things out.
I don’t really get dating, though. Do you date someone when you both really like each other, or is it more to try things out? Or does it depend on context? Like, would you date someone if you’re unsure whether you like them romantically or not but want to try things out with them? (With communication that that is the way you feel, obviously.) I personally struggle telling romantic and platonic/other attraction apart and my girlfriend knows this. We are both happy and have talked about the nature of our relationship and what we mean to each other so I don’t think it’s an issue right now, but I’m just curious how dating is seen by others. Also, can you go on a date without dating someone?

some people go out and date for fun to figure themselves out, and its not necessarily anything that will tie you down. some date to marry. some date because they have pre-existing feelings. its a very loosely defined term thats different for everyone, and nobody is really wrong, it just depends on your principles and what is best for you at the time. i've dated for all of the above reasons because i wasn't sure what being in a relationship entailed either! i was just looking in the wrong places.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon.enthusiast » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:52 pm

last month i screwed up rejecting someone and i feel pretty bad about it. at least i learned to be more straightforwards, but i hope she's doing alright and that she's moved on.. but she also had a lot of comments that made me a little concerned for my safety, so i can't say i think it was the wrong decision, i just shouldn't have let it go on for so long (but also, she knew me for like two weeks before she started trying to ask me out?)

also, i think i need a . break from any romantic interests/interactions lol
pardon me i'm a little horse

carrddappervolkflight risingcompleted hoards
pigeon.enthusiast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 감정을 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:41 am

so i started dating this boy awhile ago, and he makes me extremely happy. everything is perfect and im at the happiest point of my life. the only thing is we are ldr (long distance relationship) we both agreed we wanna meet but its better if i go to him, but i cant afford a ticket for his birthday which is in may. my job doesnt pay all that much and i worried i wont save enough, ive never travelled alone and i dont even know how to book a plane ticket. i have no idea where to start. im also worried when i meet him what if i see his face and just cry? like just flat out cant believe it and just start crying at the airport? is that bad? should i try not to cry? if ur wondering how serious this is with us we wanna be each others forever person, say i love u and all the other stuff. i guess im looking for overall just words of encouragement and advice for when we do meet. i am VERY nervous because I DO know the dangers of it, im trying to think of all the ways i can keep myself safe somehow but if im being honest there isnt a lot
헛된 것이었습니까?

I translate to english sorry for mistakes
감정을

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alaski » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:58 pm

alaski wrote:I feel so incredibly happy with my boyfriend its kind of weird how happy I am with him. we just made our first Minecraft server together and I had so much fun lol. Next week will be our four month and I can't wait to spend more months and years with him he is the absolute best c:

I cannot believe we have been together for almost 4 years now. Wow. I cannot wait to spend my life with him.
still growing...

alexa / she/her / sagittaurius

─────────
alaski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me