♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Connor! » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:09 pm

I really love the idea of dating a person, but then every time someone has asked me out I panicked and turned them down, even if I liked them, because I'm so convinced that I would be a bad boyfriend. I just really hate it! I want to be confident in myself and have solid and happy relationships but I can hardly maintain friendships because I'm so convinced that everyone hates me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Connor ☆ Canadian ☆ he/him
Annoying about western movies
Columbo, Dr Who, M*A*S*H
I'm friendly, just bad at talking ˙◠˙
#1 Star Trek TOS fan ever

❝You take care
of the car.
You're a responsible
dog. When I get
back, if the car's
OK, I'll give you
another cookie.❞

❝If the car's
gone, I'll give you
another cookie
anyway. Because
I love you.❞

I love hockey!!!
Interested in historical linguistics, art
history, archaeology, prehistory, and
the Norman Conquest!!
Connor!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:18 am

I've been in an online relationship for over a year and in a month and a half he is coming to visit. I've been feeling extremely nervy due to this. What if he doesn't like the way I am in person. Not that I'm any different online than in person but I dunno. Maybe I'm too tall or too short or too skinny or my hair isn't the way it is over our calls. My voice may be different.
Maggot - I use she/her pronouns
weeb, writer, digital artist

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰. - 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taichi » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:31 pm

just a vent, opinions/advice welcomed if you see fit ^^
    i just can't figure it out. i can't figure out if i have a crush on him or not because it feels different to past ones. he is not the type i usually go for or even like. my friends know about him and i told them i think it's just the stage where we're getting to know each other. some things are awkward but at the same time they are not, we stay longer than we should with each other to sometimes just talk and unwind, when we talk he maintains eye contact so it's not like he doesn't want to be there, etc.
    i think he enjoys the time with me but it's way too early to tell if it's just friendship or what?

but yet here i am, overthinking. only because when i have met all my good friends the feeling was the same. the immediate "we are just going to be friends" thought, but i don't have that with him. yet like i said before. it doesn't feel the same as crushes i've had in the past. but i also know i can't compare the experiences when people are completely different. relying on some familiarity is what helps me going though.
    i'm really used to being around men/masculine presenting people and it's where i feel the most comfortable, but doing so is always through jokingly bullying/teasing them, but keeping a clear line that if what i said is offensive/makes them uncomfortable then i will stop. i do it to him too and i've asked him if he gets offended by it and he says that he doesn't, that it's fine.
    but yesterday when i stayed with him and kept him company until he went home he said "you are actually pretty nice after all, aren't you" and that might have thrown me off. im not sure.

nothing else contributes to my uncertainty it's purely that sometimes i suck at reading social cues, and it takes me a little bit of time to acknowledge how different people flirt, but damn being around him makes me feel comfortable in a way i'm not familiar with. when i feel uncomfortable in a situation i look for him first because i know he can and will do something about it, but that doesn't mean i have any romantic feelings/a crush on the guy. you know?
    haha in a few months i will probably revisit this post and laugh at myself, but a good rant helps get things off the chest ^^
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█████
▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████
█████
█████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taichi - fr/en - cet+1
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xiitoyhouse | pronouns
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bio space is so awkward
but hey i write sometimes.
my dms are open always.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:56 pm

We've been long distance for 3 weeks now! Minecraft and Stardew Valley have been really helping with something fun and chill to do together so it still feels like we're spending quality time. (: We've also been watching Gilmore Girls together, one of my favorite tv series. He's going to be visiting me in less than 2 days and staying with me for 3 weeks, which I'm super excited about! I'm a little worried how the school year will go, when we don't have the time to facetime almost every night, or to play games, or to visit each other very often or for very long. It will be rough but I'm just focusing on the now and am going to enjoy the time we do have! We'll be going to Disney and Knotts together which is super fun, especially since he's never been to either one! Very excited!
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ani. » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:10 pm

i hung out with a friend today, however, i think he meant it as a date. long story short, the whole thing was framed in a way as a date (animal sanctuary, then dinner at a restaurant, then buying me gifts before the date even started and gave it at the end). hes cute and stuff and i used to like it but my problem is that i cant see myself going longterm w him, we both are scared to make a move on one another and our future paths dont really match up yknow ?? but at the same time hes just nice n stuff and aaaa??? strange.
she/they ✿ 1st gen kpop
romance novel enthusiast
local girl cries over exams!

Image Image Image
ani.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plot » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:08 pm

ani. wrote:i hung out with a friend today, however, i think he meant it as a date. long story short, the whole thing was framed in a way as a date (animal sanctuary, then dinner at a restaurant, then buying me gifts before the date even started and gave it at the end). hes cute and stuff and i used to like it but my problem is that i cant see myself going longterm w him, we both are scared to make a move on one another and our future paths dont really match up yknow ?? but at the same time hes just nice n stuff and aaaa??? strange.

Future paths will find a way if it is meant to be. I used to think I wanted to be a doctor, but before college I decided I had different plans. I met my boyfriend and his plans are a little different from mine. He said he’d move for me, and I’d move for him wherever he goes. Life’s crazy like that. The plan is to get married after he graduates. Thought I knew what I wanted to do, but I might change for him so I can stay with him every step of the way. He’s my best friend and the man I love.

If you like him.

Plans change.

People change.

Life has a crazy way of working out and if you want to be with him and he wants to be with you, you both will make it work one way or another. I wish you the best.
CS Trade Thread | FR Trade Thread
Introvert | Adult | Fish Biologist | Rat Collector | Pokemon Trainer
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

plot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeJester22 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:49 am

I'm about the age where dating is starting to become a thing people do (E.g at my school, several people I know are in relationships)
I wanted to try out the game you mentioned at the first post but it didn't work, can someone help?
JadeJester22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leachface » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:04 am

11 more days until I see my Bf again, and I get to meet his parents. Can’t wait to be in Kos.

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:45 am

Really upset currently so I'm gonna just dump this here so I can get it off my chest and let things lie.
We've been together in person for the past week and a half at his home with his family and it's been great. I've really enjoyed my time with him and was glad I could stay so long despite the circumstances of why (everyone in his family got sick, I was the last to get it and had to reschedule my flights since I couldn't fly while sick).

I rescheduled my flight to be today, the same day he and his family are also travelling for a family vacation. We stayed up late together last night because we didn't mind if we were tired and it was our last night together for a long time. The plan was to spend all our time at the airport together too, and I'd wait at their gate with him until they boarded since my flight's not until a couple hours after.

Well just getting through checking in at the airport and security was super hectic. I couldn't check my bag because I was too early for my flight and their family had been planning to get brunch after security, so I had to throw out my liquids in my checked bag and mail home something in order to go through with them at the same time. Figuring out how to get through security and eventually check my bag was a lot of chaos and was not fun. I was worried I wouldn't be able to join him for our last couple of hours together.

Through the airport and at breakfast, I felt like an outsider, which I guess I technically was. He talked way more to his siblings and parents than me, and didn't even attempt to touch me in any way. Just a few looks here and there for the most part. It made me really upset, so when they were all about to head to the gate I made an excuse about feeling unwell and just going straight to my gate, and said a quick goodbye to everyone including him.

The minute I left them and found a place to sit, I had a panic attack and called my mom. I'm not one who has panic attacks frequently (this was maybe my third in my entire life, I'm in college so I know it's not notmal for me). I get that it's his travelling day with his family and he's excited to go on vacation with them, I really really do, it just really SUCKS being on my end where it's my goodbye day and I was supposed to be flying from the airport back to an empty suite at college with almost no one else on campus. We were supposed to have a couple more hours together, but I couldn't stand being with him but not really WITH him. I'm trying hard to be understanding and know that it doesn't mean he won't miss me, he just was focused on his travelling day. It's just difficult because my absolute biggest thing I hate is cancelled or altered plans that don't allow me meaningful time with someone I care about. We were supposed to have more time together, but we spent the whole morning essentially apart and I won't see him for another two and a half months. Fan-f ing-tastic.

I texted him after I called my mom and had a little bit more of a proper goodbye, but it didn't really feel like it. I know it's not his fault and I hope he has fun with his family, I'm just breaking my own heart here. After I called my mom, my parents agreed to have me come home for the weekend so I changed my flight and am stuck at the airport as I'm writing this. It'll be so much better to be there than an empty room on an empty campus, at least for a few days. I feel like my boyfriend will be too busy with his family vacation to facetime or anything like that, so I'm hoping I can use the time that he's there to cool off. He doesn't know I'm mad at him, and I don't want to be mad at him, so I'm gonna take a breather on my own.

I really need to learn to stop expecting the same level of emotion from others that I know of myself. Having moved so much and let go of so many people throughout my childhood, goodbyes and distance are things I struggle a lot with. I really need to learn how to let go.
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:04 am

My guy is mad at me and i think its undeserved but id like a second opinion.

Firstly we arent officially datting cause he still needs to finalize his divorce. Next thing is that he has been having a hard time getting a job. He had one he didnt like so he quit but recently they asked him to come back. These jobs mean hes miles away from home and works pretty much the whole day.
When we first met he smoked cigaretts regularly (we are both of legal age to do so) which I dislike. Eventually we got him to stop those and switch to vapes which isnt 100% but still better. But since hes gone back to work hes picked it up again and asked me to send him some (they have no stores where he is and the helipad is ok with them recieving them)
I refused to send him cigarettes because i am not going to enable him. Today he got fired cause he said the others accused him of stealing cigs. He said he only took halfies (whatever that means) which to me sounds like he did. Anyway hes blamming me for not sending him the cigs. Am i the jerk? Or is he right to br mad?

Edit: im also mildly infuriated with him cause it seems he always tries to play the victim when he doesnt even try to make work better for himself. He doesnt have a car and still lives with his uncle but still asked me if I wanted to rent a house with him which is way more than my current rental price 🙄
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me