♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby cat.astrophe » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:09 pm

i need some advice,
me and my boyfriend have been dating for a little over two months now. we're long distance and recently, last weekend, met each other in person. after that everything has gone pretty down hill. for starters, the day he was driving back home and had just left, i started having a really bad depression spike, most likely bpd episode. this dragged out for another full day, where i wasnt very responsive, slept in, didnt pay much attention to him, and had very little energy. the day after my friend had planned to stay the night, which resulted in another day where i was mostly occupied and not very communicative with him. this started making him upset with me. mostly because he had been feeling quite similar to how i did after he had left. i hadnt been comforting him or paying much attention to him. after this had become an issue another friend of mine i had been on bad terms with hit me up asking to stay the night. i had agreed as i needed to talk to her about the issues we had. this made him very upset. because this was making it the 4th night in a row his feelings were pushed aside and i couldnt be there for him. at this point the argument was very large. after i had agreed on giving him as much attention as i could and agreed to not have friends over for a while until he was satisfied. this is now the 3rd day after and this is whats happening so far. according to him we had a great day, a normal day, and now whatever today is. i dont know how to put it other than apparently im still not giving enough attention. when im trying my hardest to include him in everything im doing, we're on a call 24hours of the day as its been since the beginning of the relationship, im trying to do new things with him. no apparently its not enough. my mom took me out today and now im arguing with him over how it took me an hour after i got home to bring my focus back onto him. i dont get it. am i being selfish here. cause thats all this is making me feel like. i cant get what he just said out of my head, that the second i wake up it has to be all about him.
-
cat.astrophe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends |

Postby van Wolf » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:11 am

Hi. I need to vent

I really like this guy. The thing is, he is talking to a girl on a dating app. It might not sound serious but they have been talking for nearly a year and he considers her his girlfriend despite the fact he’s never met her in person, doesn’t have her number or social media, and hasn’t even messaged her outside the app which they started talking on. He seems to believe that she loves him and isn’t talking to other guys on there. He’s even implied that he thinks they will get married and have a family some day. It’s frustrating as I am pretty certain he is being catfished. He showed me a picture of her and it looked very much like a professional taken model photo than a selfie. It’s not like they’re long distance as she doesn’t live very far from him and they both drive. He keeps saying he is going to meet up with her eventually but he always has some excuse. I know I might just sound jealous due to my feelings for him but I am also concerned about him. He is a good friend - I care about him a lot and wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to him but I don’t think he would listen if I expressed my concerns.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slugjelly » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:19 am

yesterday was my 2nd anniversary with my fiance! i feel so happy and just... safe in his presence. that's a rare thing for me. my headmates like him, my decent family members like him, my friends like him. i am so lucky. i have had a horrible week, but he makes every day, bad or good, so much easier
slugjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cattle dog » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:57 am

just need somewhere to complain and vent about my not so great situation i've found myself in.

iv'e been with a boy since 2019, and was very close for years before. our relationship was, normal. we bickered every once in a while, but it was healthy. i loved him and he loved me- or so i thought. he cheated on me since before december this past year. i had a feeling he was doing some things behind my back, but i loved him and trusted him when he said otherwise. he dumped me last month and immediately got with the other person, a girl who's just like me without the difficulties. im disabled, with a service dog, which means i can tend to be a bit of a burden. she's just like me, much much older, without the difficulties. [removed]

im so incredibly heartbroken. i suffer from bpd, so i feel so incredibly betrayed and i have not been taking this well at all. he continues to message me on social media, almost taunting me. calling me petnames then apologizing since "its instinct." his mother sent me a text, knowing that i wasn't doing well, basically ridiculing me for everything. getting on me for being "lazy," not having my license, and not having a job, stating that i was essentially a burden to him and that yeah i was replaced.

i genuinely am so depressed, everything reminds me of him. i still adore him with my whole heart, and i know i shouldn't. i don't know what to do at this point.
Last edited by Aaron✦ on Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

sawyer ♥ he/they ♥ dog trainer
ImageImageImageImage
cattle dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Tue May 17, 2022 12:36 pm

My boyfriend just left today, so we're starting long distance now. (': He's coming back to visit me in 3.5 weeks and staying with me for 3 weeks, so I know it's not too long. We have a great game plan going into summer for visits and all, I'm worried about after summer because I know grad school is tough. I'm going to miss seeing him around all the time and just doing so much together, but I love him and we want to make long distance work. Our relationship had improved so so much these past couple of months, and our plan is for me to move with him a year from now if all goes well. Fingers crossed it does! ❤️
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goldstarwolf » Tue May 17, 2022 12:52 pm

Very glad to be his, but I do always he'll break up with me because how my toxic ex was just randomly breaking up with me but I know he wouldnt but I still get worried. But other than that he makes me very happy and I'm glad we get over the small bumps.
Life Is Like A Dream

┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊☆┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊

┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊☆┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊

Goldstarwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penelopekitty » Wed May 18, 2022 3:14 am

Venting in the Chicken Smoothie forums seems like a great idea ngl.

I've liked this boy for just over 2 months now, and I've liked him from the day we met. I think about him all the time. I ALWAYS overthink relationships, I overthink everything. With him, I didn't overthink. I finally felt comfortable with someone and like I could be more than my anxieties, more than myself. We have hung out so many times, he drives me home, we've cuddled, pretty much dating just not officially.

Last night, he told me he still likes the girl that he liked back in March. They've known each other for months. He told me he didn't like her anymore.

He told me he just wants to be friends with me.

I have genuinely never felt more used in my life. Just last week he told our mutual friend that he wants to ask me out. What changed? How is it possible for him to lose feelings that fast?

I was just his rebound, just caught in the middle while he tried to figure things out. I've talked to him every day and hung out with him every week, I've met all of his family.

I don't know what to do, I've never liked someone this much. She has already told him she doesn't want to date him. I thought this would work. I imagined our entire Summer together, now what am I supposed to do?
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🎀

She/her

Please feel free to trade
or message me anytime!
Member since 2011
Multifandom
Click on my eggs!

💌

💖 Image
🧡 Image
💛 Image
💚
💙
💜
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Penelopekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penelopekitty » Wed May 18, 2022 5:21 am

Penelopekitty wrote:Venting in the Chicken Smoothie forums seems like a great idea ngl.

I've liked this boy for just over 2 months now, and I've liked him from the day we met. I think about him all the time. I ALWAYS overthink relationships, I overthink everything. With him, I didn't overthink. I finally felt comfortable with someone and like I could be more than my anxieties, more than myself. We have hung out so many times, he drives me home, we've cuddled, pretty much dating just not officially.

Last night, he told me he still likes the girl that he liked back in March. They've known each other for months. He told me he didn't like her anymore.

He told me he just wants to be friends with me.

I have genuinely never felt more used in my life. Just last week he told our mutual friend that he wants to ask me out. What changed? How is it possible for him to lose feelings that fast?

I was just his rebound, just caught in the middle while he tried to figure things out. I've talked to him every day and hung out with him every week, I've met all of his family.

I don't know what to do, I've never liked someone this much. She has already told him she doesn't want to date him. I thought this would work. I imagined our entire Summer together, now what am I supposed to do?

Honestly if anyone has advice for this I'd be all ears. I have not stopped crying since 11 PM last night.
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🎀

She/her

Please feel free to trade
or message me anytime!
Member since 2011
Multifandom
Click on my eggs!

💌

💖 Image
🧡 Image
💛 Image
💚
💙
💜
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Penelopekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Wed May 18, 2022 5:23 am

I really want a gf, but where I live is pretty old gashionrf and I’m pretty female presenting lol
Hi I'm Thalimule
Im an artist
I enjoy Tf2 greatly!
Those are my Tf2 ocs! Refresh to see a new one :]
2 years on cs!
pm me with a silly photo of your pet and ill try to draw them
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Tue May 31, 2022 5:26 am

Cyberbeauty wrote:I would really like to date someone and I would like someone to love me. However, unfortunately, all the guys I like are blowing me off and it's horrible. I'm a pretty girl, I'm young, attractive, I support myself. But there seems to be something wrong with me, since guys keep telling me off.

no ! there's nothing wrong with you, don't ever think that. it's hard to find someone that can support you in the way you need; you just haven't found the right person yet and that's totally okay. if people are telling you off, maybe you just need to reassess what kind of people you're talking to and what you're looking for in comparison to them. just don't put yourself down; you're shouldn't have to change your sides to find your matching piece. if you're happy with the way you are, you'll find that person who sees you the way you want to be seen one day, just don't give up on yourself :)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me