♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Madel » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:49 pm

^^ to above, I'm aroace spec! aromatic isn't the only one. I'm Demi-romantic, so I've only ever had crushes on people who I've become close to. When I was a teen, I was never able to crush on some random person I never talked to in school, but all my friends did. I felt like I was weird and that's when I started questioning my sexuality. There wasn't much info on the aro/ace spectrum that I could easily access at the time, so I just assumed something was wrong with me. There's lots of great recourses out there that can help you now! You shouldn't be ashamed to feel this way, it's totally normal. Everyone experiences their sexuality differently.

As for what a crush feels like, I can try to explain?
I started crushing on my partner after we got super close, one day we where talking and then something just clicked. After that, I felt so nervous whenever I even thought about him. Not a bad nervous, but a different feeling. I didn't know what was going on so I went to my friends for advice, and it turned out I had a crush lmao :lol:

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcadia. » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:03 pm

thanks!
    I very helpful to have that cleared up. my friend Is demibisexial so she’s been answering a lot of my questions but this one is one I felt I needed more clarification on!
    nice to meet another aspec person x
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heathersmoo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:05 pm

I can't believe I stumbled into a relationship with a fellow asexual playing Pokemon go without even trying.
I COLLECT KEYCHAINS! Шлите мне брелки!

heathersmoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penelopekitty » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:14 am

I honestly need advice on how to move on. My bf and I of over a year broke up. It was both of our first love, first whatever, first real relationship. It meant a lot to me, but he just became distant, not into it, and I could tell he stopped loving me when he went away to college. I tried to salvage it under any means but it just made it worse, and I felt myself being let down constantly. He used to be a good boyfriend, but he became a not so great one.
I know all these things and would never hope to get back into a relationship with him, but I still find myself really missing him and not being able to start the process of moving on even though it's been almost a month. It feels silly to ask for advice on here but I'm just a bit stuck.
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🎀

She/her

Please feel free to trade
or message me anytime!
Member since 2011
Multifandom
Click on my eggs!

💌

💖 Image
🧡 Image
💛 Image
💚
💙
💜
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Penelopekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:51 pm

Penelopekitty wrote:I honestly need advice on how to move on. My bf and I of over a year broke up. It was both of our first love, first whatever, first real relationship. It meant a lot to me, but he just became distant, not into it, and I could tell he stopped loving me when he went away to college. I tried to salvage it under any means but it just made it worse, and I felt myself being let down constantly. He used to be a good boyfriend, but he became a not so great one.
I know all these things and would never hope to get back into a relationship with him, but I still find myself really missing him and not being able to start the process of moving on even though it's been almost a month. It feels silly to ask for advice on here but I'm just a bit stuck.

i was once told about a previous relationship that i was never nurtured or given any gain so what i truly missed was the idea of them. in time i learned that i went into a lot of these thinking it was what i deserved and bc i needed to - just know your realization of worth and what you really need in a relationship comes in time. losing that constant is hard, especially when you did have feelings, or maybe still have feelings for the other party. it is normal to miss them even if you didnt get much fulfillment from it.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pictochat » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:59 am

i hate being polyamorous and aromantic i feel so broken. i feel like my heart is reaching for so many people and it hurts that i can't have them all. i cant explain the attraction, it's not romantic but i have a draw to people. i want my "serious"/long term relationships to remain "casual". i like it best when we can just chill like friends that are extremely close and intimate. i cant do anuthing that will satisfy all parties
jimmy • he/him
xxxxxxxxxxx naive optimist !!
pictochat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby All Might » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:38 am

I've spent a few years ending up close to someone who lightly made pursue attempts at me. But i am a slow burn. I finally developed feeling, they came upon me fairly surprisingly when i really spent time with him. Going to renn together, escape rooms, his yugioh events - meeting all of the people of his who welcomed me even as just a random new friend tagalong.
I fell
and he let me think it was good. He pushed for me to be comfortable around him, called his own house - home, too. Made me do things I don't 'like' that aren't bad, but comfort zone [letting him feed me] being silly and making jokes.
He began to say I love you ; I'll learn, I can learn. I was so happy. It seemed like he was really happy to 'try' a together. Thoughtful in saying good night. Thoughtful in making me morning coffee. Thoughtful in asking how I was doing, wishing me a good day.

Then suddenly he took it and I'd rather stay associating but it is painful, my crush is too deep.
"I thought I could be different but I can't"
But he won't say I don't love you either.
:(
I feel like I got teased with something really nice

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fofi:] » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:45 am

ok so, a few days ago me and my boyfriend, broke up. this devastated me as it is, but along with said break up, i found out he was cheating on me with multiple other girls, including my best friend. literally a day after we broke up they got together, and she dropped/unfriended me. now hes adding me into GCs saying i was the one cheating and im not sure what to do, i have him blocked, but hes just getting his friends to add me in them. any advice?
my gif wont load and im too lazy to do it again..
???????
Fofi:]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leachface » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:54 am

Fofi:] wrote:ok so, a few days ago me and my boyfriend, broke up. this devastated me as it is, but along with said break up, i found out he was cheating on me with multiple other girls, including my best friend. literally a day after we broke up they got together, and she dropped/unfriended me. now hes adding me into GCs saying i was the one cheating and im not sure what to do, i have him blocked, but hes just getting his friends to add me in them. any advice?

Well, he’s basically projecting who he is as a person and placing the blame onto you, when in reality there’s no one to blame but himself. A victim of cheating is never the one that should be blamed. Cheating is not impulsive (for the most part) it is a thought out well planned choice. I highly suggest blocking all of your ex’s friends on every form of social media. He’s clearly trying to paint you as the “bad guy” when he is the one who did wrong unto you.
Remember you didn’t do anything wrong and no one deserves to be cheated on so make sure you never blame yourself for his actions as well.
First and foremost just get yourself out of that social circle entirely.

If they don’t stop, worst thing is change your social media to private and change your phone number. But if you and he are legal adults I think you might be able to get a restraining order if it overly affects your every day life? (Don’t quote me on that last part I’d highly suggest a second or third opinion on that part)

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sushidragon. » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:54 pm

Ok so I have a crush on a girl Im like 90% sure is straight...
And I wanna ask her out but I don't want her to gossip out me to her friends. I'm not fully out as bi yet but I want to start being her friend or just generally get to know her more, but she is already in a tight knot of friends. Any tips anyone can give me? Any help is appreciated ❤️
Buying ANY wishlist items for 1C$ per 4!

Check out my trading/buying post:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4932826&p=144388348#p144388348

Always looking to trade for WERMZ

Sushidragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me