♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Inevitablis Orbivium » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Inevitablis Orbivium wrote:Hi guys. It's me again. I've broken up with a guy, gotten with a guy, and had some overall weird things happen to me this summer. School's starting in the last week of August for me, so that's cool. I have one question, and a ton of backstory. Choose to read the backstory if you want, just kinda ranting.

How do I break up with my current boyfriend in the nicest way possible? I only really will be able to see him at school and I don't want to wait a few weeks after school starts to break up.

So I've started this guy we'll call B. We started dating on...May 29? Not completely sure, but since then we've only really had one date at a movie. That was fun, and we hang out at school. After school ended we would text a lot and then we planned a date at a park. I was bringing some food, and I decided to bike since I knew the route and I really liked the route. He told me he got there a little early and I told him I'd meet him there. Well once I got there he was absolutely nowhere to be seen, so I waited for about 30 minutes while I texted my friend V, and this guy's also B's friend. I also tried to get in contact with B. I munched on the food I brought and left while being pretty upset since I'd been pretty hyped up. About halfway home I got a message saying that B had fallen asleep at the park. After a week or so we eventually made up but not before some CRAZY STUFF happened.

While I was not really communicating with B since I was annoyed and awkward, V was really annoyed that I wasn't dealing with the problem. So he told me that B self harms, and had self harmed because of stress I had caused, which was def not a cool move. Afterwards he tried to cover his tracks by saying his information was wrong or something, but there's still the nagging thought in my head that it could be true, and I really don't want to break up in a way that triggers such an event from occurring. Am I crazy for being suspicious of that sort of thing?

Anyways, afterwards me and B have been drifting apart and haven't really been talking a lot. I'm totally cool with that though, especially since I've been wanting to break up for at least a month, if not more. My mental state is that of someone who's already broken up. I just don't want to do it during the summer when he isn't able to have his friends around to create a stable support group. I don't really care how he feels after the fact, but I just want to make sure he doesn't feel so horrible that something bad happens that I'm responsible for. Woot.

Also I'm bi. How in the heckidy hecks am I supposed to come out as bi to my SO's in the future. I'm so new to relationships. ughhh

Help plz?
ImageImage
╔════════════════╗
Female-Bisexual-ENTP
Hi! I enjoy chatting with
others so please feel free to
shoot me a pm. I would also
love it if you sent over a trade! c:

Signature was made by: Me
╚════════════════╝
Links!

Trades

Auction
Inevitablis Orbivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvv » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:48 am

I've been having a conversation with a boy I'm interested in, and unlike the convos we had back when we went through a 'talking phase', he's now very enthusiastic and replying with emojis, exclamation points and full on sentences. For the past year he's been popping in and out of my life, and by 'popping in and out' I mean we will talk for a little then stop, then somehow start talking again then stop, then rinse and repeat.

so I replied to his snap story of some scenic place in Europe, and he immediately replied with a lot of enthusiasm which was definitely kind of shocking to me lmao.

anyways we continued back and forth for a bit (or as back and forth as we possibly could, the internet where he is rn is apparently very spotty) until we kind of got to a point where I thought the convo was going to end for good. he brought up how he's visiting his sick grandparents, and so obviously I was like "omg will they be okay???" and he replied with "yeah they'll be fine, but thank you so much for asking!!:) I appreciate it"

I of course said "yeah its no problem!" and at this point, assumed the convo would end because how do you respond to 'no problem' ??. I put my phone down to take a nice 2 hour nap, only to wake up to a notification from him on snap. instead of leaving me on read like I assumed he would, he said "how is your trip?! btw sorry if I reply slow, the internet here is crap"

I was kind of like '????' because I truly thought he was just going to leave me on read, but instead he started another conversation and moved the spotlight onto me. I reply....only for him to take 2 days to reply to me. now at first I was just like 'oh its fine cause he's in Europe rn and he doesn't have any wifi available to him' but after a full 24 hours I started to kind of get suspicious...so I ended up checking his snap score only to reveal it was going up.

so pretty much he was snapping other people and not replying to mine.

so of course I was extremely confused and a little angry because ...why??? if you don't want to have a convo with me then 1) don't start one, and 2) just open my message and leave me on read or something idk.

he finally replies and yet again, its an actual reply. It's not dry or anything remotely bland, its like he actually wants to have a convo with me. so I reply about 2 hours after he sent the message... only for him to take another full day to reply again. and through out that whole 1 day he wasn't replying to my message, his snap score kept going up, yet again meaning he was talking to other people.

do you see why I'm confused???

now, I can't tell if he's trying to end the conversation or if I'm just being crazy. I told him that the city I went to is beautiful and that I 100% will visit there again. In response to that he said;

"just be good and im sure your mother will let you visit again! *dumb laughing emoji x2*"
        "hope you enjoyed"

does it seem like he's trying to end the conversation?
        and could I possible get some advice on the issues prior to that? such as why the hell he would ignore my messages yet keep making conversation with me when he does reply? do you think I'm just overanalyzing and that maybe he's not ignoring me???

idk a confused girl really needs the help LOL
luvv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:00 pm

This person has a crush on me and it’s freaking me out.

They’ve only recently started talking to me (like one week ago?) and they always want to hang out with me. They’ve been asking for my phone number and house number, if we’ve wanted to catch up on the weekend.

They even bought me a present? Their home screen and lock screen is of me, they message me every morning and night. I told them I wasn’t interested in them and they’d haven’t stopped. Even if I block them on social media, they’ll still stalk me irl.

It’s creeping me out so much, I don’t know what to do.
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 감정을 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:04 pm

I had a boyfriend who we have a been a bit on and off for awhile as in like ups and down and just a few tiny issues, I told him off a few days ago because he had been treating me bad. He came back yesterday saying he was basically still in love with me and cared about me, I feel the same way. I just dont know how to tell him, what do I do?
헛된 것이었습니까?

I translate to english sorry for mistakes
감정을

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:33 am

@luvv
      This probably isn't an answer you want, but you are really overthinking it. Honestly, just ask him how he feels. It's the only way you're going to know. People get busy and don't need to respond to you 24/7 to be considered interested. I really would just talk to him about it.

@Vixem
      Please talk to a trusted adult and let them know of the situation. It is not okay for them to be bothering you like that.

@Harmonyjane
      The only way you're going to be able to tell him is by telling him, haha. Just tell him exactly how you feel, when you are ready of course.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momos » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:53 am

i'm really just gonna gush abt my boyfriend!! he's the best ever,
we were always childhood friends & both of us liked each other the entire time and never noticed HAHA
november 19 will be our one year and it's coming up i'm so damn excited
i plan on making him a huge scrapbook i just need the money + motivation
/\_/\ (\ __ /) A__A
( ˶•o•˶) ( •ω• ) ( •⤙• ) neomeneoneommnom C:
ଘ(ა🍱) (ა🍙૮)。 (🍜٩ )੭

i need to feel your rush drive me crazy ^_< -
my gf is super cool and slay btw
hai im emma :33 !! trade me plz
not very active anymore unfortunately >:
will respond when i can :33333

- twice ! ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ
momos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby meeeeeeeedic » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:02 am

My girlfriend and I aren't allowed to see each other and I miss her a lot even though she lives r i g h t d o w n t h e s t r e e t

oof

she's amazing though, and makes me very happy
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

atlas, vega, or jupi // any/all
artist and music teacher.
currently looking for commission work!
info on my site, noctivagant <3

noctivagant // ko-fi // ©
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
meeeeeeeedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boiscrying » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:01 pm

I just found this trend, but if anyone needs help/advice feel free to message me! I have quite a bit of experience with many situations! Need help figuring out your sexuality? I'm there for you!(I'm asexual and panromantic and in a Polyamorous relationship!) So I'll always be up for helping anyone out!
━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽━━
x
Hello! I am a young adult who
enjoys anime, cosplay, art, and roleplaying!
My messages are always open for
a chat or roleplay!
@

𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓷𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

━━𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀━━
boiscrying

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mulberry Bouquet » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:21 am

Anyone know what to get a guy who likes Mythology (specifically Greek, Norse and Celtic), card games, RPGs, Strategy, games like Warhammer, Skyrim, and WOW, that is at least slightly unique? I.E no cards, statues, figures, or books.

I'm stumped.
Mulberry Bouquet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Makoto Naegi wrote:Ahhh a huge weight is off my shoulders ;w;

I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend and I've been wanting to visit him for sometime. We talked about it a lot and I was going to ask my parents if they would let me do that (the flight is like 12 hours lol). Except I was kinda shy about asking them so I put it off for a while... But suddenly this morning my mum suggested that I should visit him since I don't do much (I've finished school and haven't started to look for a job ahaha) and I have the funds for it anyway. Arghh I'm so happy ;w; I don't know if it's official yet but I'll keep reminding her about it. I can't wait to see him ;3;

Thought I would give an update of sorts... So, my mum changed her mind and says I can't go because the country he lives in could be dangerous for a girl travelling alone (although I would be with him half the time??). Instead she suggested we buy him a ticket and he visit me instead. He doesn't have a passport but he was trying very hard to get one. He kinda gave up though but he is waiting for some voters certificate he could use. Other than that, I'm not sure if this is still going to happen or not. I'm kinda lost ;^;

also for a little while I was giving him money (in secret) to help with the appointment and get food. But I think my mum found out and took half my money out of my credit card without telling me x x

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me