TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Please keep all discussion child-friendly.

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Kit-Kat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:22 pm

My medication is making me really sad and anxious right now, but I don't want to be a burden and ask someone to keep me company hhhh
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
Call me Kit.


ImageImageImage
User avatar
Kit-Kat
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby billie eilish » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:42 pm

    i’m so anxious.
    my future is so unclear.
    if i fail this audition i don’t get to major in what i want to do and i don’t have an alternative
    i need to go through a total of 3 auditions and somehow succeed in them all
    not to mention getting surgery this saturday, six days before the music audition
    hah:)
trying to become a better person one day at a time
- female : 18+ : infj : pisces -
User avatar
billie eilish
 
Posts: 2194
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby dameron » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:22 pm

literal,, bruising,, on my hip from blocking today
I guess I'm frustrated with myself not being able to land the fall
it's fun- I enjoy these little stunts and the show is going to be great because of it!
I just,,, how can I not get it? after so long working on this
and sometimes my cast just frustrates me SO MuCh
'I' seems very intent on her opinions even if she's not correct
even I will admit I'm not always right
In the end we're both happy it's just so frustrating as director to have to ask her over and over again to just listen
I want this show to be good- I'm just worried. I look up to 'm' a whole lot so I hope I can impress him, or at least just.. not fail.
User avatar
dameron
 
Posts: 14261
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:17 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:24 pm

My mum came into my room this evening and asked what I was up to,

I told her I was roleplaying, she had a very displeased and freaked-out
look on her face.

I asked her what was wrong and she said 'what do you talk about'? I said
there are numerous topics to roleplaying.

She frowned at me (also in confusion) and walked off.


I think my mum thinks roleplaying is dirty :?
User avatar
ﻬ elysian ﻬ
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:21 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby StellaPup » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:27 pm

ﻬ elysian ﻬ wrote:My mum came into my room this evening and asked what I was up to,

I told her I was roleplaying, she had a very displeased and freaked-out
look on her face.

I asked her what was wrong and she said 'what do you talk about'? I said
there are numerous topics to roleplaying.

She frowned at me (also in confusion) and walked off.


I think my mum thinks roleplaying is dirty :?

my mother walked in to the computer turned on with a person's trading thread with an *innapropriate* sig, my mom goes
"what is this??" i tell her its a trading thread for virtual pets.
"ummm it looks like you're on a dirty forum!"
i am the good kid!
she doesn't understand, she thought the whole forum was about that and she saw them bumping and thought they were posting the 'thing' over and over again.
:(
Last edited by StellaPup on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

goodbye !
User avatar
StellaPup
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby limp » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:28 pm

      writing is therapeutic, honestly. whenever i get the chance to create an alternative world aside from the reality i'm in, it sets my mind at ease.

      but lately, not even that is helping. slowly, i'm sinking into this dark corner where i can't vent or live through characters in situations that are much lively than my own. my writing is, frankly, horrible. i haven't been able to make anything that i'm proud of or projects i want to continue for the past four months, and really, the fact that i have no absolute talent for the things that i love doing is really making my highs of inspiration crash into something much worse. my depression is getting out of hand, and i feel stuck. i don't know what to do because, without writing, i'm on edge and just spiraling deeper into self-hatred. i just want someone to help me better my writing because maybe then i won't feel like crap all the time. the thing is, i've tried and people keep brushing me off. i've come to the conclusion that perhaps i'm just a terrible writer and i don't deserve it anything.
User avatar
limp
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby StellaPup » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:30 pm

limp wrote:
      writing is therapeutic, honestly. whenever i get the chance to create an alternative world aside from the reality i'm in, it sets my mind at ease.

      but lately, not even that is helping. slowly, i'm sinking into this dark corner where i can't vent or live through characters in situations that are much lively than my own. my writing is, frankly, horrible. i haven't been able to make anything that i'm proud of or projects i want to continue for the past four months, and really, the fact that i have no absolute talent for the things that i love doing is really making my highs of inspiration crash into something much worse. my depression is getting out of hand, and i feel stuck. i don't know what to do because, without writing, i'm on edge and just spiraling deeper into self-hatred. i just want someone to help me better my writing because maybe then i won't feel like crap all the time. the thing is, i've tried and people keep brushing me off. i've come to the conclusion that perhaps i'm just a terrible writer and i don't deserve it anything.

That's not true.
Go find yourself a helpful partner/mentor and they'll help you improve.
We all believe in you :)
ImageImageImageImageImage

goodbye !
User avatar
StellaPup
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby StellaPup » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:33 pm

hawkkeye wrote:literal,, bruising,, on my hip from blocking today
I guess I'm frustrated with myself not being able to land the fall
it's fun- I enjoy these little stunts and the show is going to be great because of it!
I just,,, how can I not get it? after so long working on this
and sometimes my cast just frustrates me SO MuCh
'I' seems very intent on her opinions even if she's not correct
even I will admit I'm not always right
In the end we're both happy it's just so frustrating as director to have to ask her over and over again to just listen
I want this show to be good- I'm just worried. I look up to 'm' a whole lot so I hope I can impress him, or at least just.. not fail.

You will not fail.
Just work hard, do your best, and what else can you do?
You'll do great, and I am sure 'm' will be impressed.
And have you tried politely suggesting ideas to 'i'?
ImageImageImageImageImage

goodbye !
User avatar
StellaPup
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby StellaPup » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Mooshidog wrote:My dog, best friend, love, is going to the er tomorrow.

She is getting X-rays to make sure she is alright. She's been sick lately.

Please please send prayers for her. I'm scared out of my mind and she's gonna be gone all day tomorrow. I'm extremely scared for the results and I just need some prayers sent my way and just comfort... My anxiety is very high ;;

Praying for you, hope she's alright, PM me the results :)
ImageImageImageImageImage

goodbye !
User avatar
StellaPup
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:37 pm

StellaPup wrote:
ﻬ elysian ﻬ wrote:My mum came into my room this evening and asked what I was up to,

I told her I was roleplaying, she had a very displeased and freaked-out
look on her face.

I asked her what was wrong and she said 'what do you talk about'? I said
there are numerous topics to roleplaying.

She frowned at me (also in confusion) and walked off.


I think my mum thinks roleplaying is dirty :?

my mother walked in to the computer turned on with a person's trading thread with an *innapropriate* sig, my mom goes
"what is this??" i tell her its a trading thread for virtual pets.
"ummm it looks like you're on a dirty forum!"
i am the good kid!
she doesn't understand, she thought the whole forum was about that and she saw them bumping and thought they were posting the 'thing' over and over again.
:(


I'd try explaining to her it wasn't dirty and if it was, then a moderator of
that game would've removed it. I don't think parents understand the games
we play, I don't blame them though, they could have just misunderstood
like our mothers did ^^

Honestly, it can get quite irritating at times because my mother will turn
the internet off and do a whole phone-laptop-iPad search. I think she's
overreacting and I tell her that but she still doesn't understand that I'm
innocent.

She says, 'the age you're at does certain things to your body to make you
like this'
, I tell her that's not what is happening here.
Image

Hello friends, my name is Elysian and welcome
to my bio.

I spend most of my days relaxing. I usually read,
write or role-play.

I love the outdoors and exploring nature’s beauty,
it really is quite breathtaking.

I’m very friendly so don’t hesitate to jump over to
my inbox and start a conversation c:


- Ely ♡
User avatar
ﻬ elysian ﻬ
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:21 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest