Paranormal activity?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Paranormal activity?

Postby sillies » Sun May 27, 2018 8:04 am

@stalegarlicbread

to me, it sounds like it could very well be either. with the evidence, it sounds like it could be nothing more than a human spirit, or it could very well be a demon, as they often portray themselves as children to unsuspecting person living in the home. I'd give it a bit more time, as you did recently move in, it can take a while for activity to build. usually if you only have a human spirit, chances are the activity will stay at this level; otherwise if anyone is scratched, hurt, etc for unknown causes, you could have a greater, darker force on your hands.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:13 am

Sometimes at night I hear whispering in my ear that says "Wake up, lets go." and something tugging on my hand.
It stops after I move.
Also, last night I heard the sound of a Iphone camera when I was in my bathoom.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π‹πŽπ‘πˆπŽπ”π’ 𝐒𝐔𝐍,
𝐀𝐒 ππ‘πˆπ†π‡π“ 𝐀𝐒 πŒπ€π“πˆπ‹πƒπ€ !
────────────────────────────────── ─ ✩
hi, i'm lilah !! she/her , canadian (EST) , enfp-t 7w6
carrd / th / stats.fmtexttexttexttexttexttexttex β‹†ο½‘Β°βœ©
bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cutesy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:54 pm

i've always been terrified by the paranormal bt i've never encountered anything paranormal that wasn't just in my head
cutesy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pippy1994 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:22 am

I've experienced paranormal activity my entire life. I can see spirits but cannot see/hear them as clearly as I did when I was younger. It's a bit frustrating because I can't tell immediately whether their intentions are good or not. I do regular cleansings of my room to keep the bad spirits out, sometimes I'll receive a scratch on my arm and that's when I know a bad one is nearby. A few weeks ago I had a very jealous female spirit trying to strangle me. The strangling has seemed to stop though, but if it starts reoccurring I will be going to visit someone to get help. She can't do too much harm, just makes me short of breath at times.
pippy1994

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxiesAway » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:51 am

Last edited by GalaxiesAway on Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
GalaxiesAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:49 am

My old home used to have a very uneasy aura (is that the word?) about it. Not everybody seems to notice it, to be honest, but there have been one or two incidents in my memory where babies start screaming whenever they got carried into the house? My aunt also constantly complained of being cold, even with the heating on. And most notably, one of my cats - a pretty little black called Cocoa - would often go kinda crazy around midnight. Tearing up and down the hallways, occasionally making that funny kind of yowling noise they make? The vet says it could be down to the streetlights going offline at that time, but that's the one thing that always seemed kinda tenuous to me.

Nothing else really really weird and unexplainable happened - doors would slam unexpectedly (probably the wind), radios and other electronics would just turn on and off without any explanation (dodgy electrical wiring, maybe? We have it checked every few years because the house was modernised in the 60s), footsteps (old timbers just settling maybe), things would occasionally fall off of shelves (heavy stuff that has more than once actually hit somebody, but maybe just balanced kinda precariously to start with?), but I can't personally recall ever actually seeing anything definite. No "shadow people" or grey whispy shapes or anything like that. No voices or anything either. Literally just a barrage of odd stuff.

Either way, there's no denying that the house didn't feel right? Having recently done some research into the house, I can't see any reason for a (vaguely malign?) haunting and can only really think that maybe my mum called something into the house, perhaps via her ouija board (looking back, I genuinely don't think she really knew what she was doing) and never got rid of it.

And, finally, having just moved in with my nanna, she's begun to remark that on some things. I've left a cupboard door open again, or I've left a pot too close to the edge of a shelf. Except I don't go into the kitchen. Or that the dog seems really on edge, or that she feels "queer" with the lights off and has literally just bought herself a night light? On the assumption there was some entity at the house I just left, is there a chance it could have followed me here? What would it likely be? How do I (hypothetically, still on the assumption we are dealing with somerhing paranormal) get rid of it? Opinions?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HiddenSquiddy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:08 pm

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this thread. Lots of cool stories.

β•” β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” β•—
|Animal Lover|Furry|Trades and PM's Welcome!|
β•š β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” ———╝

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image ImageImage
HiddenSquiddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshidog » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:20 am

Not my story- but my grandpas/my moms

She used to live In a haunted house

There was one bedroom no one could sleep in. You couldn't fall asleep.
Her dad once drove home from work. The next morning he couldn't find his keys. His keys were at the shop.
My grandpa once saw a spirit
There was another experience with a tape too
↑ --------------------------- ↑
hi, i'm moose and i love you β™‘
god, blm, pisces, 2/24/16
β†Ÿ --------------------------- β†Ÿ
Mooshidog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:18 pm

I recently had an absolutely crazy experience while petsitting at my best friend's parent's house. It's a long story, so bare with me...

Basically, I've had the same best friend for the past 15 or so years. She has moved in with her fiance, but I still live just three stop lights away from the house she used to live at with her parents. When her parents went out of town last month for a week, they asked me to stop by the house throughout the day and take care of their dogs, cats, and fish. Since I live so close, and since they have always done so much for me (they've been like second parents to me tbh) I had no issue going over there.

Ever since my best friend moved out of the house, her mom has become obsessed with going to estate sales. For those of you who don't know, estate sales are similar to garage or yard sales, except usually most if not all of the contents of the house are being sold. Usually, the estate sales are run by professional companies who come in, sort through and price everything, and take a portion of the profit. Estate sales happen when people move, but a lot of times they happen when someone dies and relatives need to get rid of their belongings. Her mom fills the now empty rooms of her house up with old antiques and stuff that came from estate sales. This is important, because I feel like one of the things she bought and now has in the house has brought something else along with it.

Ever since I met my best friend, I have spent practically more time at their house than I have at my own. However, since she moved out, I have hardly been over there at all. Definitely not alone. So going over there to petsit was probably the first time I had been over to her parent's house in... I'd say at least eight or ten months.

So I walk into the house on morning one. The three dogs are barricaded with a little baby gate in the kitchen and sunroom. The sliding glass door into the backyard is down there, plus the floors of the kitchen/sunroom are tiled, so if the dogs do happen to have an accident in the house, then it's easier to clean up then the carpeted rest of the house. I feed them, let them out, give them their medications. Do the same for the cats and feed the fish. Nothing out of the ordinary. But when I came back later that night, I opened the front door and immediately notice it feels wrong inside of the house. I can't really explain it. Just there was a bad feeling. I walk to the kitchen and find that the baby gate has been knocked over. The way it fell, the dogs still cannot get over it easily. Two of the dogs, a husky and a large mixed breed, are still in the kitchen. The third dog, a bulldog, is missing. I can't find him anywhere. I let the other two dogs outside and start going around the house looking for the bulldog. I call his name and hear him bark in response. He's barking, but I can't figure out where in the house he is. I wander around following his barking, and I'm really confused as to why he is barking instead of coming when I call him. Finally, I find him -

He is shut inside of the bedroom at the top of the stairs.

So like... somehow he opened the bedroom door, got inside of the room, and shut the door behind him???

I was immediately freaked out, but I was willing to give the situation the benefit of the doubt. Her parents had left all the rooms upstairs closed, because her cats have a tendency to poop all over everything when left alone, but maybe the door hadn't totally latched all the way. And maybe her dog... I don't know? Accidentally shut the door himself when trying to get back out, or something? Whatever.

I called my best friend and told her what happened. She immediately tells her parents, who decide that the baby gate probably isn't good enough. They say that they're going to order a new baby gate on Amazon and have it shipped to the house the next day. Her mom texts me and lets me know that I should set it up whenever it arrives.

I go there in the morning, and nothing strange has happened. When I go over later that afternoon, the baby gate is already at the doorstep. I spent a couple of hours reading the instructions and setting the thing up. It's really heavy-duty. It's pressure locked, so you put it into a door frame and it sort of sticks in place there. In order to unlock the gate, you need to use one hand to lift a red handle, and then using your other hand you can actually open and swing the gate. It's hard to explain. But I mean it's a baby gate - it's meant to be something that a toddler cannot figure out how to open on their own, you know? I'm convinced that this will solve the problem.There absolutely no way that a dog can knock this gate over.

That night, very late, I come back to the house. To my horror, the baby gate has been opened. Not knocked down, but actually opened. I know for a fact I did not leave it unlatched, because I had set it up myself. The gate was just... swung opened. And of course all three dogs were out of the kitchen. Again, the bulldog is missing. I let the husky and mutt go outside and wander the house looking for the bulldog again.

Again, the dog is shut in the bedroom.

I'm absolutely panicking at this point. I KNOW FOR A FACT that I closed this bedroom door thoroughly when I left it the day before. How did the dog get stuck in there again???

I'm really on edge at this point. I don't want to keep coming over to petsit anymore. I just want to leave the house and never come back, to be quite honest. But I still have like 3 days left of petsitting, so I don't have much of an option.

Morning three, there's no activity again. I'm super relieved. But when I come back that evening, it is so much worse.

There is a door in my friend's living room that leads into the sunroom. The door is always locked, and her parents have always propped the door shut with a small armchair, because when you swing that door opened, it hits her father's expensive sound system to the TV. So her parents have always locked the door and kept it shut with a chair so that everyone knows not to unlock it. It's been like that as long as I've known her, because obviously they don't want someone to come in from the sunroom and throw the door opened into their expensive sound equipment.

I come in that third night to find that not only is the chair pushed away from that door, but it has somehow been unlocked and opened, letting the dogs out into the house. AGAIN the bulldog is shut in the bedroom at the top of the stairs.

I'm freaking PETRIFIED.

I call my best friend in hysterics and she sits on the phone with me while I finish caring for the animals.

The fourth day, I make my friend go to the house with me. The remaining two days of petsitting, I force my sister to go with me every single time. Whenever I'm accompanied by someone else, there is no activity. I'm super relieved. I finish the weekend up with no further creepy stuff occurring.

Her parents came back, but the next weekend they go to a football game in a nearby city. They're gone for Saturday and Sunday and ask me to petsit again. I'm really reluctant to do so obviously, but I drag my sister along and nothing happens. It was a major relief. I think the activity is over. Maybe I was just being paranoid and imagining everything? Maybe that door at the top of the stairs doesn't shut properly? I don't know. I'm really glad that I didn't experience anything else.

But my friend calls me on Tuesday of that week.

Apparently her parents got back and couldn't find their favorite cat Felix anywhere. On Monday, they're roaming the house looking for him, but they've got to head to work, so they can't spend too much time searching. And he's a cat, sometimes cats go off and do their own thing. They aren't really worried about it. But on Tuesday evening, after no sign of the cat for more than twenty-four hours, her mom is legitimately panicking and begins to look more earnestly.

Guess where they found Felix?

He was shut in the room at the top of the stairs. And that's not even the worst of it - A CHAIR HAD BEEN PROPPED UP AGAINST THE DOOR. On the INSIDE of the room, a chair had been pushed up against the door handle so that no one could easily open the door to let the cat out. So for someone to have pulled this off, they would have had to enter the room with the cat, prop the chair up against the door, and then somehow leave out the 2nd floor window.

guys I am FREAKING OUT. My friend's parents house was NEVER like this before, but I completely believe that something from her mom's estate sale obsession has brought something paranormal into the house. I never want to step foot there alone again. Her mom is also thoroughly freaked out and wants to try and do something about it, but all of us are pretty clueless - like what do you even do to stop some creepy force from shutting your pets in unused bedrooms?? Uggghhh

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading β˜… No Stone Unturned
playing β˜… Overwatch 2
watching β˜… Tokyo Revengers
feeling β˜… anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:35 pm

-
Last edited by basil! on Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
x
x
───(あγͺγŸγ‚’ζ„›γ—γ¦γ„γ‚‹)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
basil!

My pets