◯мσѕт ємвαяяαѕѕιηg мσмєηтѕ!!!◯

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ◯мσѕт ємвαяяαѕѕιηg мσмєηтѕ!!!◯

Postby pizilo » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:12 am

a few years ago i thought it'd be a cute idea to put a little "mail slot" on my locker for people to put notes in. i spent a few hours making it out of paper and decorating it. i put it up, went to lunch, and on my way back from lunch i saw pieces of it, torn up and scattered all over the hallway. people are mean. so that was fun to clean up...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I love to write, draw, and hang out with my wonderful pets.
I have 3 cuddly cats, and 2 hand-trained birbs.
I'm kinda addicted to both Chicken Smoothie and ACNF.
I'm super friendly. I'll take the time to read and view every trade and PM someone sends me.
pizilo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Sylveon » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:40 am

When I was about 3-4 years old, I was still very small and still in diapers at night to prevent nighttime accidents. My new puppy decided to follow me into the bathroom one night, and he stole my new diaper out of my hand. Being the naturally silly toddler I was, I decided to run after him. I crawled through the back doggy door, and ran out into the backyard...naked from the waist down. My mom heard something from the backdoor in her bedroom. She peeked out her window to see me chasing the dog nude. Never heard the end of it.
╔══════════════════════╗
"If I make another move,
if I take another step,
then it all will fall apart,
there'll be nothing of me left.
If I'm crying in the wind,
if I'm crying in the night,
will there ever be a way?
Will my heart return to white?"
-Christina Lee (Bad Apple)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit
link
link
link
link
link
╚══════════════╝

Shiny Sylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppyeyez94 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:03 pm

Wetting myself from getting scared of my teacher before a concert
Soooo darn cute!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
My RP's that you should join:

Pet's name: Star

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
puppyeyez94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebudgie » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:45 am

So I was at a friend of my parents house and we were sitting outside. I went inside to go to the bathroom, and when I returned, I didn't see the screen door. (It looked invisible don't judge) I walked right into it and dislodged it. Thankfully we were able to put it back or I would have died.

When I was younger, I was randomly kissed by a guy, in front of my friends, and his parents. It was awkward.
Christian - Image - INTJ
Feel free to message me. I'm not the best at conversations but I don't mind chatting.
bluebudgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:23 pm

bluebudgie wrote:So I was at a friend of my parents house and we were sitting outside. I went inside to go to the bathroom, and when I returned, I didn't see the screen door. (It looked invisible don't judge) I walked right into it and dislodged it. Thankfully we were able to put it back or I would have died.

Oof i have done this way too many times! On one occasion though i ripped the screen part right out of the frame! Dx
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herlock Sholmes » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:38 am

Okay I want to erase this moment from my memories forever.

A few months ago I had a ballet photo shoot and had to dress up in my costume, wear heavy-duty makeup, etc. When I got to the studio, I was helping a friend with their costume when I turned around and saw the back of the photographer's head. Hmm, looks familiar. He turns around and boom, it was without a doubt, MY ENGLISH TEACHER. I wanted to die. There I was standing in front of him in a funky costume with a ton of makeup on. I said "Hi Mr.___" and he said "Oh hey how's it going, (insert my name here)" After pausing for a really long time I said "Yeah its good". It was the most awkward exchange of words of my life. We both just turned around and continued doing what we were doing before the encounter.

The worst part when I had to get my solo shot done. Yikes. At first it was going alright, I chose a pose that would be relatively easy and not require too many adjustments or retakes so that I could minimize any interactions with my English teacher, the photographer. As it turned out, if you chose an easier pose, you needed to have a more interesting facial expression. I was toying around with expressions for a few shots until my ballet teacher said to me "I need you to look seductively at the camera" and YOU KNOW WHO WAS BEHIND THE CAMERA THAT I HAD TO LOOK SEDUCTIVELY AT?!?!?! THAAAT'S RIGHT MY DUDES! IT WAS MY ENGLISH TEACHER. So I just put on the most intensely serious expression I could muster and it turned out to be perfect. But holy crap I was internally screaming the entire time.
Image Image Image Image

Hey, I'm Herlock Sholmes,
nice to meet you!
I love figure skating, ballet,
biology, hiking, memes,
Marvel, urban exploration,
The Killers, wildlife docs,
Marianas Trench, and more!
Have a nice day.

Daily Bulletin:

AWOL

Herlock Sholmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:49 am

I have really bad menstrual cramps, And once I got them in a party, Like hardcore got them, and so I just started bawling in the middle of a party.
A party full of like 20 adults
and one crying teenager

My family will never let me forget it QQ

Bonus story
when i was in like 3rd grade a 5th grader that bullied my best friend at the time apparently had a crush on me and kissed me on the cheek and said
"If i was the last man on earth would u date me"
me: 'no'
"if i was dangling off a cliff would u save me"
me: 'no'
then he kissed me again and i broke down in a panic attack cause i didn't know what to do
fun times
Last edited by fiirstcrush on Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notetoself » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:50 am

i have two similar stories that are embarrassing..

i was in seventh grade, and i was in class and everyone was working on something. the whole room was completely silent. all of the sudden, i felt the need to sneeze.. (i have a very load sneeze).. i sneezed so loud and everyone stopped their work and looked up asking who sneezed. my teacher saw and heard me sneeze and she pulled me over to her desk and said i need to learn how to control my sneeze better. she made me sit in the "take a break" corner for ten minutes.. that was interesting..

here's another sneeze story..

it was freshman year of highschool, and i was in theology class. the teacher was in the middle of teaching and i sneezed really loud.. a few people around me were a bit scared because of this huge sound coming from a small person. i was in the front row and my teacher went to get a paper towel and wiped my desk. he then asked the people around me if they were okay. it was a running joke for about a week. i'm not sure why i had embarrassing sneeze stories, but that's just how it goes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, my name is Phoenix! I'm an
adult player and I'm super inactive,
but PM's relating to animanga
are welcome anytime.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
notetoself

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:03 am

This may not be very embarrassing to many, but it was traumatically embarrassing for me.
So my two friends have a habit of 'shipping' me with every guy I introduce them to, and I forgot about this and introduced them to my crush. They immediately took me aside and they both told me the same thing "I can see you two together and its adorable", this was the first time I had blushed in months, and I started panicking, so I said, in front of him, "Me and him are not dating, never will." and it was out of panic that I said this. A month later he is dating one of my closest friends(They're adorable together), and she tells me that he liked me and would talk about me a loooooot but then I friend zoned him, I had forgotten about this event, so I asked what he meant by that, and she repeated the events that happened, she then said if I wanted to date him she'd step down(I said no of course because she loves him), and I kinda felt bad because apparently that night he was gonna ask me to date him ;-;

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightmarixx » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:05 am

last night when i burnt three holes on my paper plate, when i had it in the microwave.

the other time, when i couldn't go to the bathroom, and uhh just ended up going on the floor. they still never let me live this down ahaha
maybe love isn't something
text text text text text text text text

that comes full circle, it just
link. link. coding credit ───
ebbs and flows, in and out
just like the people in
our lives. ──────────
nightmarixx

My pets