[Retired] Rule Index

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Rule Index

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 am

nickjr wrote:This guide about what spam is was included in the most recent announcement about how to efficiently report posts. Should it be included as an "official" response about what spam is? It includes some things that June Bug's letter doesn't.
It also includes the rule of "Threads may only be bumped once they are off the first page of the forum board they are located in", which a few users didn't know because they couldn't find it in the official site rules, and it mentions that "one-word posts like 'cute' in the Oekaki boards are fine" (I wouldn't be surprised if people didn't know that)

I'm updating the Rule Index as soon as I finish a few things, and I'm putting both of those in. :) Thanks for the reminder, though!
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:06 am

All right, good to know! :3
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittyness » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:50 am

Can u mate your animals on chicken smoothie?
Kittyness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:36 am

kat69 wrote:Can u mate your animals on chicken smoothie?

You should read this topic :3
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oranda » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Perfect! :D Very organized c:
not too sure if i will come back to cs or not. im mostly active on advanced scribes.
do feel free to send me a pm on here for whatever reason though. i tend to check in every now and then
Oranda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pugmaster » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Um, question.

If I have like a problem like if I don't like something and I want to know if people agree or disagree and make like "oh this is good because of blah blah blah" and then the other person goes "well what about blah blah blah." Is that allowed?
When in doubt, hug a pug!
My role-play. DESPERATELY SEEKING MEMBERS!!! viewtopic.php?
=81&t=2015523&hilit=shape If I have not been participating in a rp recently, PM ME
[size=200]STOP ANIMAL ABUSE! THOSE POOR CRITTERS DON'T DESERVE AWFUL TREATMENT. ANIMALS FEEL PAIN JUST LIKE US! SO PLEASE, STOP ANIMAL ABUSE!Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=360636]Image Image
Image[/url]
I believe same sex marriage is great! We all should have the ability to love who we want, and it really dose not matter if its someone of the same sex! ~My belief
Pugmaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KobraKid » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:13 am

(Just a quick CS related question sorry if it doesn't belong here haha)
I created am RP and I worked very hard to make the intro story and how it looked, and someone quoted the thing and took all my writing and used it for their RP they didn't give me any credit. Is this against the rules?

KobraKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:20 am

Pugmaster wrote:Um, question.

If I have like a problem like if I don't like something and I want to know if people agree or disagree and make like "oh this is good because of blah blah blah" and then the other person goes "well what about blah blah blah." Is that allowed?

Do you mean a debate sort of thread? I don't see why it couldn't be allowed. As long as it stays appropriate and no one's causing any trouble or arguments, it should be fine.

KobraKid wrote:(Just a quick CS related question sorry if it doesn't belong here haha)
I created am RP and I worked very hard to make the intro story and how it looked, and someone quoted the thing and took all my writing and used it for their RP they didn't give me any credit. Is this against the rules?

If I understand correctly, they used your layout AND writing? They can't get in trouble for copying your coding since coding is not your invention, but copying the actual content is plagiarism and is not allowed.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KobraKid » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:23 am

Panne wrote:
Pugmaster wrote:Um, question.

Do you mean a debate sort of thread? I don't see why it couldn't be allowed. As long as it stays appropriate and no one's causing any trouble or arguments, it should be fine.

KobraKid wrote:(Just a quick CS related question sorry if it doesn't belong here haha)

If I understand correctly, they used your layout AND writing? They can't get in trouble for copying your coding since coding is not your invention, but copying the actual content is plagiarism and is not allowed.

Yep both. About ten or so days ago one of my friends posted something asking about why they were similar but no responce ill PM you the links if you'd like.

KobraKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:27 am

No need to link it ^_^
I would report it and let the mods deal with it.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items