Funny Friendships?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Funny Friendships?

Postby .Magpie. » Thu May 06, 2010 1:05 pm

I met my best friend in second grade.
I didn't want to play with anyone at recess (all they ever wanted to do was play tag, which I was horrible at), so I'd lay down and take a nap on top of this pile of tires. She saw this, every day, and about the middle of spring she apparantly wanted that to change. What'd she do? She threw a stick at my head. I growled at her. She growled back. We spent the rest of that recess barking at each other. When recess was over, we just ignored each other, like we'd never met. After that, we'd spend every outdoor recess acting like dogs. We also never said a word to each other until late fall of third grade. :lol: Eight years later, I can't get her to shut up...
.Magpie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dopamine » Thu May 06, 2010 1:35 pm

I met this guy in either 5th or 6th grade when we sat across from each other. We had a water bottle game in which you had to knock over the other person's before they knocked over yours. We ended up sitting across from each other for the next two seat changes. We then went to poking one another. ^-^ I sit next to him in Bio today. He refers to me as his "frienemy" and I do that to him as well.
Dopamine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae-Chan » Fri May 07, 2010 7:00 am

My friend Trey and I became friends at a dance when I kicked him REALLY hard for calling my friend Cory my boyfriend (I had an obsession of kicking people whe I was mildly angry with them in 6th and 7th grade.) He began to laugh and cry at the same time and we've been friends ever since.

Also, my friend Sam and I became friends over a conversation about our grandmothers. Weird, I know. :S
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know I start school on September 7th so I'm going to be much busier and it will be harder for me to get online.. So be patient and I'll respond to you as soon as I can! Thanks! ~Rae-Chan~

He's teaching her arithmetic,
He said it was his mission,
He kissed her once, he kissed her twice and said,
"Now that's addition."
And as he added smack by smack
In silent satisfaction,
She sweetly gave the kisses back and said,
"Now that's subtraction."

Then he kissed her, she kissed him,
Without an explanation,
And both together smiled and said,
"That's multiplication."
Then Dad appeared upon the scene and
Made a quick decision.
He kicked that kid three blocks away
And said, "That's long division!"
--Dan Clark
Rae-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mara. » Fri May 07, 2010 8:21 am

One person that I became friends with was a person that I would never had expected to become my friend. We sat by each other in computer class and didn't really say much of anything to each other. Most everyone on free days played Stardoll or something of the like because the computers pretty much denied any other websites. Anyways, me and her were on Stardoll and we found some really funny ones to dress up so we commented on them to each other, It just went from there to we started both dressing up one on each other's computer or together, were partners on class assignments in that class and others, and just generally hung out.

Another friend I thought was a bit crazy that I met at an after school thing towards the end of Elementary School. She went to the other school in town. We talked a little but not very much. Then, a couple summers ago we both went to camp and got the same cabins and everything. {The friend I just talked about above also was in my cabinbut I didn't know that until later on} One night it was muddy and raining and we went to the restrooms, a little ways from our cabin. When we came in, we were all muddy so we had to go back to the restrooms. There were some awful, mean teenage girls in there and one came in soaken wet and said it was raining. My friend that I was with just replied with a 'duh' and so her and the teen pretty much almost got into a fight. Heck, I wouldv'e said the same thing, but I still told her to just walk away because I was scared. So we went out of the restroom and a grown up with a different accent asked us what happened. Instead of telling her, the girl pretty much just laughed at her accent. At that point I was ready to kill her with her mindless comments, but instead I had to laugh because of her comment. When we finally got inside, we talked and laughed about our odd night to the rest of our cabin mates. At the beginning of school we saw each other again in a class and got seated next to each other and talked a lot. Like I said, she is a bit crazy, but at least it's in a fun way.
I read the rules before I broke them ; I broke the chains before they choked me out ; Now I pay close attention ; Really learned the code ; I learned to read the map before I hit the road

´•`•. .•´•`
Mara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bernie Sanders » Fri May 07, 2010 10:33 am

I met a good friend of mine named Kate in science class in 6ht grade. We sat next to each other, but didn't talk. Part way through the year, the teacher assigned us a project on a famous scientist. I put Jane Goodall as my first choice, and apparently so did she. I got Jane Goodall, Kate did not. She then hated me because she thought I copied off her paper. I was actually scared of her for a while, but soon we began talking, she forgave me, and we are friends.
I met my friend Jake because he asked me to read his Creative Writing story to see if it was good enough to share. It was a story about rabbits on a plane eating deodorant in the overhead compartments. I thought it was great.
Bernie Sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grisly bear » Fri May 07, 2010 12:36 pm

I met one of my best friends in Kindergarten. Me and him were fighting over a plastic horse. x3 We both hit eachothe,r and we still do, atleast 10 yeras later. 8D

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

i'm grisly or ellis.
I'm remaking this
So, yeah
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have received __ gifts.

Seeking ANGEL ADVENT
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

grisly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destiny029 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Lauren - BFFS since 4-H camp. Friends in a day. We act so weird. We laugh and run into parked cars (we roll that way xD)

Clay- In pre-k. I wouldn't let him crawl under the table to play blocks with me. He punched me in the mouth. I punched him in the nose. Then we began hugging and laughing like maniacs. xD

Peyton- Turns out. He's my OLDER (but muvh shorter and less mature) cousin. We are so random. Well he USED to be. He's acting all weird now (So lost Up then Down xD)

Steven - Best Buds since day 1 (litterally Day 1) Older only partially shorter cousin. So happy to have him as a friend (SOMETIMES!) Most of the time it's a stupid joke. Then my slap. Then we both bust out laughing.

~Lmao Right~
ImageImage
Click Click Click!
Destiny029

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me