deleted

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: A rant about today's clothing

Postby Scoobs » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 pm

Yeah, those. They're so freaking ugly. I wear basically the same stuff you do.
Scoobs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devilish » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Scoobs wrote:Yeah, those. They're so freaking ugly. I wear basically the same stuff you do.

I don't wear anything where people will go "Eww. Gross. Stay away from her..." XD

"I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
And maybe we'll never know most of them. But
even if we don't have the power to choose where
we come from, we can still choose where we go
from there.”
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower

I made this art for my husband, pls be nice as I do not typically create
for normal humans.
Devilish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KoolAid&Cyanide » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:31 pm

I think it's OK just as long as it's not trashy, and, yes, leggings are definetly NOT pants. Especially if you're wearin them with a shirt that doesn't even cover your butt. And wearing sweatpants to school is sort of dumb. I can't even wear sweats around the house unless I'm sick, let alone to school. No offense to anyone who does where sweatpants to school. It does not make you a bad person.
~Tyler Clementi~Corey Jackson~Ernest Fuller~Jeremy Wise~Billy Lucas~Jordan Binion~Zach Harrington~Kimberly Linczeski~Ryan Halligan~Jon Carmichael~Harrison Chase Brown~Caleb Nolt~Cody J. Barker~Jamarcus Bell~Felix Sacco~Brandon Bitner~Montana Lance~Samantha Kelly~Seth Walsh~Ashely Rogers~Pheobe Prince~Alex Moore~Celina Okwuone~Cassidy Andel~Ty Field-Smalley~Alexis Pilkington~Megan Meier~Christian Taylor~Raymond Chase~Jesse Buschbaum~Asher Brown~Scott Walz~Justin Aaberg~Brittany Helton~

Let us never see another friend, classmate, brother, sister, son, or daughter take their own life. You are all loved, whether you feel it or not. Nobody should be persecuted for who they choose to kiss or what they choose to wear.
KoolAid&Cyanide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostboy » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Devilish LX wrote:
Scoobs wrote:
~MeiTay~ wrote:People need to stop wearing pj pants to school...nuff said. [/butthurt]

Those are banned at my school. But we still get some stupid popular er, chicks [hey, let's go with that word] that wear these butt-ugly sweatpants to school with the freaking pockets pull out and try to say it's cute. I'm like "Dude! Who the heck comes up with this stuff!"

Are the kinda baggy? Cause girls at my school wear 'em, and I refuse to. I stick to a pair a skinny jeans/shorts (Not really short ones) Converse, and a T-Shirt.

The baggiest I wear are slim sweat pants for gym! I love that style, Devilish!
ghostboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Becca The Monster » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 pm

God I just love how I can NEVER find pants to fit me! I'm one of those super tall people just so you all know. And I have to get oversized baggy pants just to get my ankles covered! I have one pair of jeans that I have to pull up every five minutes!

~ Can You Hear Me?-Novel ~

~ LegendClan-Warrior Cat RP ~

~ Character Thread ~

~ Magic Eyes's Diary ~

Do you see that puppy to my left?
WELL?!?!??!! Do ya??
That was a gift for my birthday from
Dia >:3, Bear Share and .0. i'm a sheep.
SO WHAT?!?!?!?! They loves Becca more!

Becca The Monster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Becca The Monster wrote:God I just love how I can NEVER find pants to fit me! I'm one of those super tall people just so you all know. And I have to get oversized baggy pants just to get my ankles covered! I have one pair of jeans that I have to pull up every five minutes!

Really? That's exactly my problem! I'm really slim in the waist and my legs are super long, no joke! But Becca The Monster, if you get a good belt that looks nice, that helps a lot. I have this nice shiny black one that I really like.
So if I can find jeans that fit in the waist they are too short and don't cover my ankles! Or if they are long enough they are wayyy to wide in the waist. Sometimes Garage has good jeans, but these last few months they have gone really low cut, like with the zipper just barely an inch long. So now all my jeans are starting to get too short on the ankles and I can't find new ones!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 pm

All this talk reminds me how much I hate having a school uniform -shudders-

I wear what I like. T-shirts, jeans, trainers, hoodies mainly, but I also wear leggings. What's the problem with wearing what's conformable? I've never had any problems finding clothes. Sure, there are some stores I will avoid because the closes are a bit too revealing for my liking, but most of the shops sell the normal T-shirts and jeans..
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devilish » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Becca The Monster wrote:God I just love how I can NEVER find pants to fit me! I'm one of those super tall people just so you all know. And I have to get oversized baggy pants just to get my ankles covered! I have one pair of jeans that I have to pull up every five minutes!

I'm so short and thin I can't find any pants that fit me T.T I normally go to WetSeal because I have to have a 000 Short u.u

"I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
And maybe we'll never know most of them. But
even if we don't have the power to choose where
we come from, we can still choose where we go
from there.”
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower

I made this art for my husband, pls be nice as I do not typically create
for normal humans.
Devilish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lupine Moon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 am

The only time I really have a problem with today's clothing is when I see people running around in outfits they really shouldn't. By that I mean grossly overweight people going around in just leggings & tanktops that are 2 times too small >,>I cannot un-see some things.

Me, I like my AE jeans and t-shirts & hoodies. They are very comfy and look nice on me :3 I don't wear them just cause' they're name brand or whatever? I wear what I like, and I like what fits.
Every mile, a memory
Every song, another scene
Like some old movie going back in time, you and me♫
-In Loving Memory Of Chloe-
My Black Lab Baby

ImageImage

<3 It's people like you that make me love life iBrevity...I'll never forget your kindness <3
Lupine Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aleatory » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:00 am

I can find plenty of clothes that isn't too revealing...unless it comes to swimsuits. every store it's the same thing: tiny two peices. I have better luck at sports stores because they sell practice suits that are made for people on swim teams.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
aleatory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me