Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Please keep all discussion child-friendly.

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby RisenRahzen » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:33 am

Yeah so two nights ago I had a dream with aliens. The whole of united states was taken over by these strange humanoid blue creatures. They had infected some people and you could see it in their eyes they would glow blue. They started to create earthquakes and the states split up and turned all over the place and all the towns were destroyed and on fire. It was crazy. People were hiding but I learned a mega space beam was going to wipe out the US so I had to find their base. Which was this strange maze with a glowing red and blue center that all I did was throw a glowing rock in. Boom. I saved the day.
RisenRahzen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siren alley » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:11 am

last night i had a dream that i changed my username on this site for like three minutes & in that time someone took the username "fufufu" ?? so then i had to walk around with the username "fufufu." & i was so angry abt that period that i made a passive aggressive callout post on the current mood thread ??? then i looked up the username "fufufu" & found who had stolen it & i was like "ugh i knew it was you" & long story short i eventually got the username back but that doesnt alter the fact that this site has infiltrated my mind & i hate it

Image Image
howdy. i'm not going to be on here anymore.
i'll be active on
my anime list lmaooo.
siren alley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ANARCHY ! ! » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:03 am

I went to a "Furry con" in one dream. However, it didn't really have anything at all. It was hosted at a school basketball court, and we did nothing but sit around. There wasn't even a game.
Ì WÄñ† ¥ÖÚ

I'm Kenny, the world's biggest geek. Pleased to meet you.

ImageImageImage
ANARCHY ! !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reo » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:26 am

i just had a dream that jen from buzzfeed refused to let me have any chocolate cake bc this episode was "straight ppl try chocolate cake" (i don't even know, don't ask me why) and i wasn't straight enough to try the chocolate cake 🙄🙄🙄
reo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:24 am

Does anyone else have continuations of re-occuring dreams?

For example: (havent had this dream, just a random example) first dream--I go to an aquarium with friends, second dream--same aquarium time passes and things happen, etc etc. Sometimes my dreams like this will start out with a "recap" so it will be like the previous dream for a bit then change, but its a continuation of the "story"? Also, its not like... every night is the same story. Sometimes I dont see a continuation for months or even years.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

dragon by me
theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby edgy cat of DOOM » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:47 am

Do people ever say things in your dreams, then the quote sticks with you forever?
I get it all the time, and even have three different really weird quotes.

There was this one really weird dream with pokemon in it, and there was that guy from g1 that was like a copy of ash..
I think his name was richie or something similar.. anyways, he had a charmeleon evolve for him in the dream, and then
he was like "thank you very muchly sorry" and it was super weird and it never left my mind

the next time it happened, it was a dream about one of the best roblox games of all time, adventure forward 2. okay,
technically it was what my mind thought adventure forward 3 might be like, but anyways
the points were trying to get rid of someone and they were all discussing how to do it
then ixol, the completely insane one, went "lets start a martyr" and I didn't even understand it's literally the only thing
I remember them saying in the dream and it's just so weird

and now the most recent one- I don't even know what the dream was about but major monogram from phineas and ferb
was in it and - I'm pretty sure it was him who said this - he said "I remember the time I killed an anime"

my dreams are super weird :'D
looking for an owner of a viscet with the 'doll' trait that they're willing to use in an OOC breeding! hmu if you've got one! c:
______________________________________________________________________________________
Image edgy cat Image she/her Image awkward child Image
hey there!
I'm edgy cat! I love cats and edgy things! my favorite color is blue
and I'm a color palette freak! I've got anxiety, so please be gentle.
feel free to ask about art or design commissions!
I'm also on scratch and roblox! don't be scared to chat with me here!
previously xXEdgyCatXx, please don't use it
I'm an artist for Feather Tail Wolves! Contact me via PM if you need anything!
my viscets
edgy cat of DOOM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:57 pm

In the last dream I had, I was trying to take a selfie with Shane Dawson, but it didn't work out as my face looked very distorted on the camera..
work in progress...
Flight Rising
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilSpoopyKrissy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:31 am

i had a dream where i was throwing cheese and a cop said “hey dont do that” and i said “no i do what i want” and i got arrested
► krissy
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
► Please click my dragons!!

👽 My adopts // MagiStream // Tales of Ostlea 👽
LilSpoopyKrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:29 am

I had a dream recently in which there was new type of currency in Roblox, something like old TIX (tickets) but I can't remember how did it look like, was it pack of chips or was it purse? It's pretty fuzzy but yeah...It was a wonderful yet strange dream. :lol
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzzard » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:37 am

So in this little dream, I'm following Buzzard around like a kid would follow their parents and, for some reason, I was calling him "Daddy". In the dream, he didn't seem to care about my following him and that I was calling him my daddy, but I'm sure he would be more than just a little annoyed if I really did that. After a while of ignoring me, Buzzard finally looked as though he was acknowledging the fact that I was calling him my daddy and at one time, when I was in my room(not like the one in my apartment, but I mean this room which looked like the bunks in a train's sleeping quarters, decorated with posters of random stuff I liked), Buzzard comes in and tells me that he's accepted the factor that he'd protect me like "he did everyone else", which implied that he had seen other people as his own children as well, but I didn't mind that, of course. He also said something along the lines of "You are unique among your siblings", which is, in reality, the truth. Then he hugs me, so I once more hear that big purr of his. And in the last part where I was trying to sleep, but couldn't because I kept getting nervous fits. So I get out from my room to find Buzzard on our couch. With the way that he looked when I came in, he looked like he EXPECTED me to come out from my room, so I sit down next to him and say "I had a fit.", so he takes me into yet another hug and tells me "You've no need to be afraid while I'm here." Then h carries me back into my room and sets me down and says "Sleep now." before he leaves. But before he actually leaves, he looks back and says "You'll soon get your legs, my child". Which I think he's implying that I might end up turning into a Zombarian myself(at least, from my observations of it)
Don't be shy to talk to me, I'm actually a really nice person! ^^ And my username is the name of a character from the Men in Black T.V. series, not the birds!

ImageImageImage
Buzzard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me