Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Reptile, » Mon May 07, 2018 8:07 am

I was having this dream where i was dancing for once except i was eating a slushie at the same time... and i was in Hollywood..
Image ]
Reptile,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadroses. » Mon May 07, 2018 8:09 am

lol the last dream i had was when i was little, i was at this tall house but i never saw the inside. I had collected some tennis balls that i found by the tennis courts and was walking back with my mom to the house. When we rang th doorbell my uncle came out with octopus tentacles. Then i woke up. Remember this was the last dream i had and i was really little so it could be mushed up lol XD
FREE PALESTINE

intj Image
F1, noah kahan, camus, hozier, AM, grishaverse, marvel AOS, young royals, p!@td, palaye royale
Image Image
deadroses.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby humanitieslasthope. » Wed May 09, 2018 5:26 pm

the last dream i had was very weird. I was at the mall with my girlfriend, and my friend, and we were with my girlfriends mother. She had run out of money, but she still insisted on giving me some. She handed me over $5 and went off to go somewhere. Me and the people i was with walked around, and kept playing those coin machines to get little toys. i spent about 3 dollars there, then we went to a cafe in the mall. There was a guy working there named max, and he was wearing a apron. for some reason, there was 2 sides of this cafe. one for everyone, and one side specifically for gay people? so of course me and the people i was with are like "finally lets go" and went in, and the exact same guy came in through the little door dividing the 2 places, and greeted us. on the chalk board beside us, it listed the prices for the food. Coffee was 2 dollars, and cookies were free? We all ordered coffee, and asked why the cookies were free. Max then explained that he had accidently made 1000, and didnt want them to go bad, so he was giving them out to people for free. of course, i took like 5, and enjoyed them with my coffee.
reconstructing my account!
humanitieslasthope.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaylightSavings » Wed May 09, 2018 5:47 pm

dang, yesterday i had the same dream i had a few years ago,
me and my friends were at an abandoned skate park, we also had our OCs with us, we were just chillin' there.
but then some strangers approached us and they wanted to have a race (for some reason), and since most of our OCs were dragons, we accepted because we thought it would be pretty cool to ride dragons !
we picked the dragons we were going to ride with, and i chose Zeke, a small black dragon with blue eyes and green spots.
the race started, everything was going fine but something happened (i don't remember what) and Zeke fainted in the middle of the race, i fell to the floor and got really hurt, and then i woke up.

this dream is kinda special to me, i remember in 2016, when i had my first DeviantArt account, i had a dragon OC, Zeke. But my account got hacked, and whoever who hacked my account started leaving rude comments on my friend's DeviantArt pages, insulting them, spamming them, etc.
I got tired and i decided to create a new account and start again, but i didn't told anyone about my new account, and i still remember Zeke, he was my favourite OC. i really want to come back to my old account and apologize to everyone, but i feel like they won't believe me. i lost all my internet-friends and my beloved OCs,
but i'm trying to forget it and move on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
★ keito // she/they // demigirl ★
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text

xxxxxxxx

DaylightSavings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Thu May 10, 2018 2:14 pm

x
Last edited by Shoe. on Thu May 10, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buzzy » Thu May 10, 2018 2:20 pm

early-I wanna say..- last march I had this weird dream about a guy.
The rest of the middle school and I were heading down the stairs towards the gym-for what I think was either a pep rally or assembly and the guy was walking behind me, while I was speaking to my friend. And all of a sudden, I feel two arms come around my waist. And he's hugging me from behind? It felt so oddly real!
My friend was just standing there staring at us with wide-eyes... And the guy was just grinning and acting all cool and stuff. We were friends, but I never thought of him of something more...
So I'm so confused on what my dreams/mind trying to say, or tell me?
hello, it’s been a while:)
buzzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xan » Thu May 10, 2018 2:26 pm

so i went to this abandon house with the little kid from fuller house and he picks up this book and reads it in Spanish, it's like a curse and then it starts the purge, but its 3 days instead of 12 hours, and instead of people coming after you its various monsters. Cabin In The Woods type monsters, it was similar to Cabin in the Woods but of course my mind. I managed to kill off some monsters and escape my house surrounded by clowns and run down the street where I run into my friend ethan and he's coming at me with a sword and he's bouta stab me but then the sword bends and he goes "just kidding".

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby middle child » Thu May 10, 2018 3:43 pm

we were lining up to buy ice cream from the ice cream truck that had just parked by my street. who's we?
we were the infinity war actors (main characters) & myself.

since tom holland, who was in front of me, was taking forever to pick an ice cream flavor, i decided to chat
a little w chris hemsworth was behind me. "um, chris, just wondering - how tall are you?"

"1.1? 1.2? 101 ft? i dunno," he answered w a smile.

i nodded & turned back around to see that it was my turn to order my ice cream. then suddenly, i felt some-
thing jab at my side & everything went black.

then i woke up.

idek guys what even are my dreams like

██████████
      ╓────────╖

adoption center

hi! you can call
      me mi. i love k
      pop, my ult bei
      ng enhypen! an
      d it's mainly hy
      be group songs
      my playlist has
      :) im a yapper,
      so my pms are
      open !! though
      i'm not as acti
      ve as before :(

╙────────╜

middle child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Wed May 16, 2018 10:45 pm

I had a dream that me and a bunch of other teenagers I didn’t know were going to a amusement place that used to be my grandfather’s house. The person leading it happened to be a person who works at the farm where I take my riding lessons. She brought a bunch of wafers in different colors and shapes that her kids had made and offered them to all of us. I took a bunch of pink hearts and chocolate squares, placed them in a bowl, and put them on a table by my backpack (I brought my backpack even though I didn’t need it for some reason). We went into a room that was supposed to turn into an arcade, but someone hit the wrong button and toys for little kids started raining from the ceiling. I wasn’t interested in them, so I went to get my wafers and noticed the bowl was gone. I started searching for them when I ran into a 3 or 4 year old boy on his own. He asked “What are you doing?” “Searching for something,” I responded. “What are you searching for? Does it involve gumballs?” he asked. “Not exactly,” I said. “It’s a bowl of wafers.” The kid got really excited. “Can I help you search? Please?”I wanted to say no, but the look on the kid’s face was too cute to resist, so I said yes. We ended up in what used to be my grandfather’s basement. The little boy saw a staircase leading further down labeled “Funhouse” and wanted to go down there. It had a really ominous feeling, and a staircase leading further down than a basement seemed odd. I tried to tell him not to go down, but he wouldn’t listen to me. Eventually I gave up and let him go down. I didn’t follow him. The stairs felt too creepy. Next I searched in the kitchen. There I found the bowl I had put the wafers in, but no wafers. Someone must have eaten them and moved the bowl. After that, I went back to the group but was told it just ended. I had wasted the whole thing looking for wafers.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Sat May 19, 2018 2:27 am

I had a dream i was a cheer leader and there was a guy who was stalking me
Im Shoe.!