Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Columbia » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:06 pm

i have had a lot of weird dreams

when I was 12 I was afraid of polly pockets, i had a dream that a polly pocket dog smashed through my wall like the kool aid man and started stomping on all my stuff and breaking it while speaking french (idk what it was saying but somehow i knew that it was speaking french)

also when i was 12, i had a dream that all my hamsters were humans and in college. my 2 russian hamsters Cinnamon and Misha decided to pull a prank on my robo hamster Froggy because they both had a crush on her so they took a big cage full of hamsters and dumped it out on her bed while she was sleeping. She woke up and started screaming "OMG ITS FROGS" and then she ran away
meanwhile my syrian hamsters Hammy and Syria were getting married, and Syria was pregnant, she sat down on a chair and was eating cake when she gave birth to a baby right there, it looked like a baby hamster but was the size of a human baby, they went back to the dorm room to find the russian guys looking for Froggy but she wasn't there, they found her in the woods

when I was 14 I had 2 phones, 1 black and 1 pink, the pink one was my favourite. the pink one broke so I had a dream that my family held a funeral for it. also in that dream my black phone fell into the sink and was broken so we had a funeral for both of them but then the black one suddenly turned on and started working perfectly

i was very very depressed in the 9th grade so i think that's why i had this next dream. so what happened was my class went on a trip to europe and i was super excited about it, i decided to walk around in germany by myself and i found a brown hamster. i went back to where my class was and i had to chase the bus but i got on. the same thing happened at the next place so now i had 2 hamsters. in the next country (i think it was spain but i don't remember) I walked around by myself and this orange cat walked up to me and said "do you want to be my friend" and i was like "OMG YES" so i stayed there all by myself with the cat and 2 hamsters and i thought "why go back, no one likes me back home its better here" and i was happy there but 3weeks later people found me and brought me back but i got to take the cat with me

this one i think is the weirdest
my dad was going on a trip to america for work and i begged him to let me come and he said yes. we were driving through the desert when a strange creature attacked my dads car. it was like an emu dinosaur thing. It kicked the car and was making weird honking sounds like a goose and i got scared and never went back to america after that

i also had a lot of dreams that i would wake up and my missing kitten miraculously showed up and i was so happy but then i woke up and i started crying

Last night I had a dream that I thought was pretty cool

IRL, I live in a city where half of it is in one province and the other half is in another province. In my dream it was like that but instead of provinces it was countries. I really really want to go to America so I snuck on the bus that goes to the American side after school and I didn't get caught so after I got off the bus I was like "OMG I'M IN AMERICA!"

╔════════════🍁═══════════╗

15 • she/her • german immigrant

I like animals a lot, i also love hetalia

I live in Saskatchewan, Canada

╚════════════🍁═══════════╝
Columbia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:12 am

So, I recently remembered a dream I had a while ago-
My dad was sitting in his desk with his headphones on,tapping his feet to the rhythm of the music he was listening to.I decided to ask him what he was listening to. He handed me one of the headphones, and he was listening to a really odd noise,nothing but vowels,like "oaeooaeoeoaeoaeoaeeao..". I asked him,why do you even like this song?He replied with "Are you kidding me?It's a big hit.".
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Opalxscent » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:14 am

I remember two dreams very clearly:
The first that comes to mind is one that occured a year later after both my cats had died due to tumour and a genetic disease, they were siblings whom had been around longer than I had, therefore they were around before I was born so I distraught when I lost both to incurable things.

1. I had a pleasant dream of my two cats, I opened my eyes and I was on this heavenly island with a very aesthetically pleasing mixture of colours, lying down in a field of long grass with a long winding river of sparkling clear clean looking water, it had catnip growing on the banks of it. I sat up and two familiar looking cats (my cats that passed away) playing with eachother and my heart felt warm seeing them happy in this place they appeared to enjoy the place they were in, I stood there watching them for a while overwhelmed with emotion and they eventually noticed me and curled next to me purring when I stroked them, they seemed to respond to their names when I called for them to come play, it was a pleasant dream where I spent what felt like a final few moments with them. I woke up from that dream feeling happy for them both, as if they called upon me to re-assure me they were in a good place, it felt like a final goodbye where I could let them go and accept they were in a better place.

The second dream I've had felt like a spiritual connection with myself as if I was myself outside the body in soul form.

2.I was walking along this wooden bridge that was really high in the air I could feel the wind flowing through me, clumsily I swayed and nearly fell, but each time I nearly fell these 2 huge dragons would come to my side to guide me along and ensure I didn't fall, they would be there if I were to fall. One was a black dragon with Amethyst eyes (my birthstone colour) and the other was a white dragon with emerald green eyes. I noticed I had big pretty greyish wings on my back, I was in a white flowey dress with long "hair" and I was not in my body but I was more like made out of a watery substance that had this light where the heart would be but more to the centre that glowed neon blue. It felt so real, obviously I know it was a dream but I believe maybe it had some sort of spiritual symbolism behind it.
Hey it's Nin,
Please read my rules and trade with me!
Thank you! ღ

Opalxscent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypersomn.ia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:30 pm

let's see what i can remember...

there was this maze. and a single character. i wasn't there, only observing. the boy. he was a child. lost in this maze, he had a safe place, but the rest of the maze was dangerous. and every day, he'd venture out to gather supplies, food, necessities, and he'd map out the place. but he could only travel so far each day. he'd never make it out on his own. then this team showed up. broke into his safe space and demanded he join them. their intentions are believed to be good, but still. they went about it the wrong way.

then there was this horse show. again, i was merely an observer. these children, i guess they were royals, all would line up to see the horses. i guess it was a sort of tradition. the horses would perform dances in front of them, then walk around onto the stage, which, oddly enough, was behind this line of girls. but then tradition broke, and one horse dared to leap over the line and onto the stage, rather than trotting around. it was the largest and darkest horse in the show.
hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwood in Aspen » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:43 pm

I think I have been playing way too much minecraft and watching too many minecraft videos.

Not last night but the night before I had a dream that the entire hermitcraft world was dropped onto my college campus. Mumbo Jumbo's base (season 6 of hermitcraft) was over one of the residential buildings. And I messaged him to ask if I could hang out and he just replied with smiley faces....

Someone (not my roommate because I don't have one) opened my door and then closed it waking me up before I could actually hang out with mumbo jumbo though. :(
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _5_ people.
I have received _6_ gifts.
Starwood in Aspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:50 pm

A couple of days ago, I had a really nice dream where I got to hang out with Kai from EXO and I got to swoon over him, haha! I don’t remember what happened in it but I woke up feeling warm and cuddly and happy.

...oh, and Kai was wearing his KoKoBop outfit. The, uh, open vest one. :what: But his hair was like his KoKoBop concert hair...
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:40 pm

Not sure if I posted this, but I had a strange dream.
I never really have dreams, whenever I do they're either as weird as a hippo disco dancing on a house on the titanic in space, or horrible nightmares.
Or both.
Yep.
In my dream, I was at the place where my mother works, I exit the place and there is a beach with my friend.
I hop on this weird boat with a carpet roof and a lady didn't want to go on.
We go far out and I get an xbox achievement yet I like nintendo?
I saw a giant island getting smaller and smaller, it must've been Australia (my home country) cause it was where the place was.
I suddenly realise, how do we get back!?
I must've been dumb, as I hopped into the freezing ocean, my friend jumped onto me shortly after since he didn't want to swim. (Or get wet idk)
I started drowning and right when I realised I could've turned the boat around, tons of water goes into my face!
I try to turn around to the boat, but ended up waking up.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lain of the wired » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:45 pm

i had a dream where me and my crush raised cows bc me and her were talking about ute cows right before i fell asleep
p
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌─────────────────────┐

Cyrus/Pluto
He/It/Void Pronouns
Taurus Sun, Leo Moon, Cancer Rising
──────────────────────────────────

Browser History By: Graham Kartna
1:00 ────〇─── 2:19
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

└─────────────────────┘
......Image ©
──────────────────────────

Lain of the wired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoda_For_Life » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:51 am

One time I had a dream that my long distance boyfriend came to visit me during school and we spent the whole day together and it made me UWU really hard.
{He/Him}
Love life.
방탄소년단 (My men)
You’re sittin’ on your feelings, I’m sittin’ on my throne. I ain’t got no time for the troubles in your eyes,
this time I’m only lookin’ at me, myself and I.
Yoda_For_Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bud » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:48 pm

I dreamt I had my baby and she was part dog, then she grew up way too fast, like in one day, and she actually grew up into George Lopez and he was building us a house.

Yeah. Really weird
not my art obviously you think i can draw?? i'm WRITING a book

bud // adult (maybe) // wiccan
writing a fantasy/romance novel
from my trashcan (homey!)
always down to talk about books

word count: 112,134
page count: 596
bud

My pets
My items
My wishlist