Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby paevent » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:22 am

Parts of this dream were not CS appropriate, so imma exaggerate a bit.
So I was with this guy, and we suddenly became bf and gf. But then, he apparently cheated on me? I think? The dream was all over the place. But later, I get another bf, but he dumps me and gets another gf, then BOOM. THEY GET MARRIED. At a baseball game. My whole school and my parents were there. I wasn’t sad that all this happened, just flustered. The beginning of the dream seemed like real life, so I had to be cautious of certain things, bc those certain things would’ve destroyed my life lmao. Honestly, my first bf was hOt, idk who he was, basically just a random guy that was hOt, he seemed like a jerk though. The second guy was from my school, he jokes a lot but is also very nice. He isn’t as hOt but his personality makes him hOt. At one point I was also with my potential irl gf? Like, we became gf and gf? I’m new to gf/gf and gf/bf stuff so my mind went crazy.
Anything other than being at school is a good dream ppl at school were there but still. help me out here
adult | any pronouns idc
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Po0l5 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:23 pm

no, I have never had a lucid dream, but I have freaked out in my dreams before because I wasn't able to wake up.

okay, so this dream I had when I was probably about four, and it is so vivid in my mind, like what the heck. this was what I considered a nightmare back then.

so I started off in my car, and in my carseat, which had a chest buckle and a lower buckle, and the car was moving. at the time I didn't have the slightest idea of how to unbuckle myself so I just sat there crying and freaking out because I was the only one in the car and I wanted my mom. so the car was just moving by itself. I was also facing towards the back of the car so I could see through the window and a gingerbread man was chasing the car? also we were driving through a candy land area? somehow I got free of my carseat and climbed to the front, and was trying to steer the wheel and crashed into a candy cane. and then i'm pretty sure I was attacked and eaten by the gingerbread man and that's the end of it.
Po0l5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:53 am

i don't think ive ever had a lucid dream. if I have then i dont remember
    i had a dream last and it was broken into three different parts. i don't remember the exact order, but i remember them all

one. well this one is a little personal and id rather not share. but it was basically me and my best friends and my ex best friend

two. apparently i have some creepy neighbor and he's a serial basketball kidnapper. he also plays the violin?? anyway a group of "friends" (i didn't recognize them) and i snuck into his house to try to get out basketball back. but apparently he deflated them all and so we couldn't figure out which one it was. having the exact same basketball was so important so we asked my mom if the basketball had anything on it that would help identify it apart from the others. we could've just taken one random one but we didn't. idek xD the dream moves on and i never found out if we got the ball back or not

three. i was taking care of a goat and it escaped and followed me around until i put it back in its pen. then i was getting ready to leave and walked out the back door, which lead out onto my grandma's porch. some guy was there and had supposedly been locked out because he was trying to force the door open by ramming his shoulder in it (no he wasn't a thief). i told him i had left something in the doorway for the other door but he just said "okay" and then continued to run into the door

there's a lot more that happened but i don't remember it correctly and decided not to type it out
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:05 pm

I've been having these weird dreams
Some time ago there was a video store in my town that shut down, then the other shut down!
In the dreams I would head into the second but it would have some pieces of the first in it.
One time I came in through a square in the floor that lead to under the ground (maybe sewers?) and the second I can't even remember.
The third time I ran across a road! Then I just walked through where the windows would be. It once had a bunch of movies and cartoons but no thing to let you know what genre, the next it had genre but didn't, the third either had both or neither, I think there were 2 times I saw a worker in there and one interacted with me, I would always wake up terrified and one time it even felt real.
Whenever I pass that store now it makes me feel uncomfortable, and before you ask what happened to them.
They were made into car stores.
Yep.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:05 pm

In my dream, I was buying something at a store when I saw a guy steal something. When he noticed I had witnessed what he did, he threatened me with a pistol. I ran out of the store and into a nearby private high school because that was the first place I found that wasn’t public. I’ve been either homeschooled or online schooled for my whole life, so it was completely unfamiliar to me. There was also nobody else there except the school nurse, who happened to be my doctor. She asked if I was hurt or sick. I said no. After that, a bunch of kids came in, making the place really crowded. I pretended to be a student there and tried to find my way out. Later I saw the guy again, and he gave me an angry look, and then reached for the weapon he’d threatened me with earlier. This time I couldn’t run due to the crowds, but I seemed to have gained superpowers, because as soon as I freaked out, this huge vine burst out of the floor and tangled him up. Everyone stared at me. I got out the school as quickly as I could – which wasn’t very quick because everyone was following me asking questions – called the police to deal with the thief, and went home. When I got there I decided to make a CS dressup inspired by this crazy adventure. It became the most popular dressup on the site – not because of the design, but because of the story that went with it.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppyeyez94 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:58 pm

I had a super bizarre dream with a baby elephant before.. ;p
Soooo darn cute!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
My RP's that you should join:

Pet's name: Star

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
puppyeyez94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maligator » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:38 pm

So I used to have this dream all the time in one of the haunted houses I picked in when I was younger, and It kind of ties in with sleep paralysis if any of y'all know what that is, but it was the same dream like 4 times. I would be sitting on my bed in my room, and I would all of a sudden feel like something was not right, get scared, and try to run to my door to leave the room. Every time I got to the door handle though, the room would turn red, and I would not be able to move. After that, I would get pulled toward my big window where there was nothing but black outside, and I would be stuck between real life and my dream, so I couldn't move in my dream and I couldn't wake up. Dx that was back when I was more vulnerable to spiritually evil stuff, and before I became more of a Christian and got closer to God.
The other night I actually had a similar type dream though, but this time I tried to turn on a light and it flicked off, and when I tried to flick it on again it flicked off and a deep voice said "No" really loud, and then I looked and there was this thing trying to push me down to the floor, AND everything was going black and I was stuck in paralysis again. I only woke up when I heard myself praying in real life, and as soon as I heard my voice I jumped up. I knew exactly what it was this time though, so I rebuked it and then put on my audio Bible xD lol it didn't bother me after that.

I haven't had any dreams like this for a while, so the one the other day was a real surprise. I seem to always have dreams like this when something good starts happening in my life, or I start getting closer to where I want to be. I am glad I know how to handle them now though. ^^
♡ Lover and wearer of Lolita fashion ♡

♡ Obsession with PPS dragon cats ♡

♡ Extremely passionate about dogs ♡

These are my babies

Misty
♫ You didn't choose this,
but you'll be defined
by the times you didn't
quit. Will you be
remembered by what
darkness did, or what
you did with it?
Will you turn the
light out, or be a
human lighthouse?
Keep breaking down or
break your chains?
If you're standing on the
ledge, so close to giving
up on holding on… You'll
never know what could
have been. Who would
you be if you had just
stayed strong? You are
more than what you're
enduring, you can make
it to the morning. All your
pain is just a hero forming.
If you can save,
you can save your story ♫
Maligator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「 vivien 」 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:48 pm

````

I remember so many dreams clearly, I'm not going to list them all because I'll
probably break the site. There has been one dream that has had me on edge
for a while, which is essentially why I'm terrified of clowns.

~

I was at a cheap shop (dollar store, op shop, etc) and I was looking through
some clothes when the cashier called my name. I walked over (with the
clothing item still in my hand) when he made some smart remark. I remember
blushing and walking back off towards the aisle.

All the sudden people were yelling and my little sister ran into the shop
and hid between the clothes. A person clothed as Ronald Mcdonald came
running into the store, screaming these weird phrases and grabbed something off
the shelves then ran away.

My mum then came into view and said she called the police. We walked out of
the shop and saw Ronald Mcdonald in a large vehicle with police surrounding
him ordering him to get out and onto the ground. They got out these ropes and tried
tying them around the car to keep it in place, one of the police officer's hand got
caught in the rope and pulled under the wheel (not explaining further as it got
graphic).

Ronald Mcdonald burst through the window and ran off, stumbling. Everyone
was so astounded they didn't know what to say or do so my mum, sister and I walked
off behind the shop and into an alley. There were these Latino men dancing and
partying and calling my sister and me 'cute' and began dancing with us. We suddenly
heard gunshots and ran. I somehow got separated from my family and was under
someone's vehicle.

No one wanted to get into their cars because they were worried Ronald was still around
and would try to hijack their car. This man hauled me into the car and we locked
the doors. I said, "can we please go down to the park and try to recover from what just
happened?", he agreed and we drove off.

As we neared the forest where the park was, we saw Ronald dragging himself beside the
road.

We freaked out and said "Oh my god, we just saw Ronald", "should we call the police?".

~

I woke myself up because I panicked and thought something would happen ;-;

````
「 vivien 」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:00 am

I had this dream the other night where I argued with my dad...I don't know why did my brain decide to convert it to a dream, like why? (I can hear it laughing evily)
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Lace| » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:12 pm

A while ago I had a dream... it was a theory about how my favorite MLP character turned evil. Though I don't remember the dream fully, I do remember at the end I was in some sort of gym with my real life friend, and apparently he was kimd of this characters father, so I asked him "Did you give him gram crackers for breakfast? Never give anyone gram crackers for breakfast." and I remember waking up being so confused. My goodness I dream wierd.
wip
|Lace|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me