Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Winstalgia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:24 am

I was in a plane. But it was like a modern plane, except for the appearance of the front propeller. A passenger in the plane started freaking out, saying it's happening again, over and over. Then the front propeller started smoking and we began to decline. I felt oddly calm though, and no one moved, except for that one person freaking out.

We glided over the desert, and Rocky mountains, and the landscape we saw was all just very dry and barren. Yet we never actually crashed.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xesei » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:17 am

Most of my dreams I can usually wake myself up from when I get scared but this nightmare was creepy. I was in a hotel with a group of random people laughing about something then the lights went out. Weird transition or I just forgot then we were in a house huddled together trying to be quiet. I lost the group and I was by myself. A creepy wooden man was following my group of friends and they ran off but it seemed it was going around the house the same way like a video game. I saw it coming down the stairs suddenly and I got spooked and woke up. Really weird lol lots of stuff I don’t remember but it skips around from things.
USD Commissions // CS Commissions // Art Trades Open
Hello! I'm Xesei. I draw art for others and buy tons of characters. I don't collect pets for myself anymore but I do accept them as payment for art! Feel free to send me a message about anything!
Friendly but sensitive! I don't mind dms but I'm not the best at keeping a conversation haha ^^
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas; » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:50 am

4 peculiar dreams, my children

ok so I had this dream when I was standing with my sister and for some reason I reached down to touch the dirt underneath me. what happened next was completely unexpected and extremely horrifying.
I took my finger out of the dirt, bringing it to my face, and it was like, swarmed with maggots. no joke, I jolted awake. like, half of the jolt was in my sleep and the other half happened when I was awake. it was a huge blur lol

this next one happened after we watched a shark attack movie. my sister and brother were two of the characters from the movie, all decked out in snorkeling gear. you know, wetsuits, snorkels, etc. I was just myself. For some reason, my siblings were holding a giant cheerio? idek lol
so then, the shark came and literally ate my brother. I was so calm lol. My sister and I just calmly get out xD

nextttt
this was my first and only lucid dream so far
it was like, pitch black. I’m pretty sure there was an earthquake going on. Guess what I did? I could’ve freaking flown. but nooooooo I had to yell “I’m dreaming!!”
the reason for that is because that night I had been reading about lucid dreaming and how to do it, and one of the biggest things they talked about is reminding yourself that it’s a dream. little did i know, they didn’t mean remind yourself the whole. entire. time.
anyway, after screaming “I’m dreaming!!” like a maniac for a while, I woke up. yay me.

lastly, another quickie.
I was shopping at the supermarket with my grandma, and she was looking at the eggs and butter and stuff. she has some random chocolate lab in her cart, which I’m guessing was our pet in this dream? anyway, the dog randomly jumps at my grandma, and she literally breaks into a bunch of pieces. there was no blood or flesh, just my grandma’s limbs that looked strangely like lego pieces but round and y’know, humany, strewn all over the floor. and then it ended.

dunno, I have problems lol

also I have lots and lots and lots of dreams about a kidnapper showing up at our house. it always ends with me squishing them with my garage door lol
Last edited by atlas; on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 18 gifts.
atlas;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:30 am

I had a dream I actually liked for once in a while, but that makes me sad when I wake up sometimes.

I had drank a potion of some sort, and began to grow the wings of a great horned owl, big enough for me to fly later. In that world it was common for people to do that. For some reason I was concerned with riding horses with them, probably because falling off could hurt them. That's really all I remember, but whenever I wake up after a dream relating to me being somewhat part animal I get pretty sad because I love the thought of that, and wish I could really do something like grow wings.
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby skyline » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:22 am

i think this is the fourth time i've had a dream about the new staff having been picked. i'd refresh the page twice and the announcement would be up, and it would always tend to be later in the day.
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrologyangel » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:19 am

i was walking down the street, presumably after school, when i saw two people that i knew in middle school. we started walking back to the school for some reason, and one of them had left by the time we got there. the school wasn't exactly like any schools i've been to; it looked somewhat like a mall. there was a whiteboard on the wall that had two of my friends' names on it. then, i woke up.
Image Image Image

home is where i want to be
pick me up and turn me 'round
i feel numb, burn with a weak heart
guess i must be having fun
*.·:·. .·:·.*
astrologyangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:37 am

I had a dream about watching/kinda being IN, somehow, the new Stranger Things episode, XD! It wasnmt anything like the trailers showed except for the fireworks starting to go off, but I still find it funny I’m excited enough to dream about it, XD

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:57 am

the other night i had a dream that i've had before, except it ended differently. i tend to have reoccurring dreams / places so it isn't unusual for me to be like "hey, i recognize this" and start lucid dreaming.

so what i remember is my brother and i bursting out of a set of double doors, the world around us dark since it's nighttime. we each have a large metal cylinder with us, they look like large batteries, except they're gray all over, have a circle indented at the top of them which glows green, and they're not batteries. outside on the streets is the apocalypse, not zombies, but robots. all of the robots outside are just skeletons, they don't have any shell around them that makes them look human. they circle around us and start slowly walking toward us. a helicopter then arrives above us, shining a light down on us, and throws two lines down for me and my brother to attach the medal cylinders to. my brother quickly attaches his and is brought up, but mine is broken and i can't get it to attach. so i wrap my legs around the cylinder and yell for them to pull me up. they do and a robot jumps up after me, but he can only manage to hit the bottom of the cylinder. this causes me to loose my grip on the cylinder but the woman in the helicopter pulls me up before i drop it. suddenly my brother and i are no longer in the helicopter but some large empty room. at the far end of the room are metal bars an a control panel that a woman stands next to. on the other side of the bars is a small platform then a drop-off. my brother and i fiddle with the two cylinders before the woman looks to us and says it's time to negotiate. my brother and i are trying to negotiate to save the entire world, we're the last two that haven't been captured by the robots. the robots want to cleanse the world of humans and pick and choose who will survive and who will become the next generation that will be much stronger, faster, smarter, super. walking up to the gate a platform rises up and several robots, one's who look very human like, approach the gates. the woman on our side of the gate, who is ironically a robot herself, presses a button on the control panel and a small opening in the bottom of the gate appears. the robots move aside to reveal a teddybear on a platform with wheels that they kick through the opening. at first my brother and i are confused then he screams "it's a bomb!" so i kick it back over through the gate and we dash across the room to get as far away from it before it goes off. the robot on our side had betrayed us. after the bomb goes off bro and i make our way over the edge of the platform to where the robots reside below. all along the walls are tinted glass windows with people standing shut eye on the other side. the human population stuck in a dead like sleep. the girl my brother loves is in view (if you've ever seen spy-kids two, the girl is the presidents daughter, he doesn't actually love her in real life) before us are dozens of robots who seem surprised that we survived the bombing. with just our fists my brother and i go right into battle with the robots, my brother using his football skills to dodge and tackle, me using my small stature to dodge and use my opponents weight against them. we took down all the robots somehow and ran up to the windows. we had no way to open them, the room was void of anything. punching the glass was useless, so my brother and i grabbed one of the robots, the woman who had betrayed us, and used her as a battering ram. after a few attempts the glass shattered and everyone started waking up, the first being the girl who my brother liked.

when i dreamt this before my brother and were too late to save everyone, one of the robots had closed the air vents and put an airborne chemical in the rooms that everyone were held in, effectively making huge gas chambers. so what did the two cylinders have to do with anything? well in this dream a robot had once again tried to make the holding rooms gas chambers, except the cylinders were programmed to stop the robots from doing this by becoming viruses in the buildings programming which wouldn't allow for the air vents to close up and an airborne chemical be dispersed. in my previous dream we didn't have the cylinders.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel Candy Garden » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:58 pm

Some group of people bought the hospital near us and had planned to renovate it and turn it into an animal shelter. We were helping them. I decided to go to the very bottom floor (like a basement) and I found a dead cat. It was very gruesome because the cat was on its back and looked like its stomach skin had melted off completely where you could see all of its organs and blood was everywhere. The whole cat was completely red from so much blood. I wanted to see what else was in the room so I went in. It looked like a living room with couches and chairs and there were like 6 or so live cats of various breeds all living in this room. They all seemed to be uncared for and hungry, as if someone had neglected them. I ran upstairs to tell my parents and we came and cleaned up the cat guts and saved the other living cats. Then, we went to Ingles. There I found a whole bunch of blueberry flavored jell-o on clearance for 24 cents. We bought a whole bunch of it. That is all I remember lol.
Hi!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Image
Pastel Candy Garden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:01 am

SO this was a weird one. I dreamt that i was being chased by some kind of thing that looked like a mash up between megaman and optimus prime. And apparently the only way to defeat it was to throw boiled horseradish at it? (yeah thats my weirdo brain for ya!) xD
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me