Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:58 am

I'm having trouble remembering it.. but the first part of it me and a group of people were looking for something? And then there were these three girls who approached a mine (???) and blew up?... (?????!?!) and then I sang a song to the girl who did it (?!?!?!?!?! )
so uh yeah that was weird..
In the second part I guess I was in the Hunger Games? And everyone in the Quarter Quell was there, and me and Finnick were practicing swimming in a room, and it was weird..
And then when the thing started Gloss and Enobaria was chasing me? (and I guess I was Katniss because I didn't know Finnick and the others were trying to save me and I swam underwater and idk.. it was weird....
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spacemilk » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:00 am

okAY this dream literally makes no sense at all... it just kinda came out of the blue.

so basically, i broke my shoulder or something, and my mom had to guess the name of a flower to heal my shoulder.

IT WAS LITERALLY THE STRANGEST DREAM I'VE HAD LIKE EVER LIKE WHATTTT
spacemilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:27 am

Have you ever had a Lucid Dream?

To be honest, I have many many many lucid dreams, if I would to tell you all of them, it would be considered a book. Many of them aren’t child-friendly as well as they were pretty gruesome. I could tell you one of my lucid dreams, this dream has reoccurred many times.

I was walking in the forest on a full moon night, as I continue to walk I hear rustling behind me, I turn around and see nothing. As I continue to venture deeper and deeper in the forest, I hear a growl behind me, I turn around once more and see nothing. As I come across a creek I was drinking some of the fresh cool water, suddenly I was attacked as I saw a Lycan on me he bit me and said, “remember this name Reizno. Remember this name.”
I then woke up.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby replicant » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:59 pm

I met a tapeworm, except he was as thicc as Jabba the Hutt, and he had a top hat, a rad cane, and a suit that somehow fit his blubbery form. He slithered up to me and said, "Be careful when you cross the street." But it was in a closed down Pizza Hut that was being used as a mob front. Then he levitated out the door, and the gnome behind the counter said, "Finna."

Moral lesson: Never eat an expired can of spam before going to bed. I did not eat an expired can of spam before bed, but you could dream this if you did.
replicant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:08 am

had a dream where this dude bred a cow and a dog somehow and we had to take care of it’s mutant litter bc the dude didn’t care for them.
    bro it was a nightmare there was like 25 cowdogs in our backyard. and it was hyper like a dog, but strong like a cow so it was basically impossible to do anything with them.
    it was a fun dream though i wonder why i dreamt about it in the first place.
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:38 am

I don't remember much about it but last night, I dreamed about Ghirahim and my OC, Zuna. Except... I WAS ZUNA? It was quite fun, actually, I was kind of a mix of her personality and my own. And I feel like Ghirahim was acting quite romantic?

I don't know, it was really fun and I woke up feeling good. XD (probably dreamed of this because I fell asleep thinking of those two.)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea rose » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:47 am

I hardly ever use my characters anymore, but I had a dream that one of them was hiding in a kitchen from a guy who just kept saying intensely "I sense you're in here". strange.
Image~Image Image Image
x𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx''listo
xxxxx'''art thread

xxxxxxx'playlist

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx''hi, i'm elliot!
xxx''i'm mostly here for
xxxxx'forum games
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tea rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teeshirt. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:00 am

okay, so this one is crazy; buckle up and enjoy the story. so apparently my earbuds had the ability to teleport me wherever I wanted to go. all i had to do was press down on the volume button. while i was playing around with my earbuds, i pressed down on the button and was teleported to a guy's, who i am sort of dating, house, and after i realized where i was, i started to panic and continuously press the volume button to no avail. he was asleep on his bed, so he didn't even realize i was there. i tried to crawl under his bed but his hand drooped over the side and brushed mine [cue me panicking even more]. then he woke up, saw me, and invited me to join him on the bed, and of course, i was confused because i thought he would be creeped out [he wasn't]. i joined him on the bed and he put on some weird cartoon [ why? i don't know] and we cuddled, and then he fell back asleep, and that is when i took the opportunity to teleport away...and i woke up.
teeshirt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ja986 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:38 pm

Last night I think I had the longest I've ever had.
It was a hunger games dream and it was mostly realistic and super cool, interesting and fun but some of it was kind of weird

So I don't really remember how I got into the hunger games but I was on my starting spot and the announcers said that two people could win and they didn't have to be on the same team, but the two who won would be teammates in a second round.
So when it started I just started running away from the middle and I saw someone I knew we'll call him Andrew. So, I saw Andrew away and he looked kind of scary like Cato.
So after awhile I found this house and somehow for some reason it was like Effie's house and I found an MP3 player and I started singing music while looking for loot. After awhile someone came into the house and it turns out it was my little sister who was kind of suppose to be Rue and she had a lot of little odd things but no weapons. So she tried to trade with me, and for some reason I wanted to by paper towel from her XD Also I remember eating tiny little ducklings (like as tiny as half the size of a marble) and snails
Anyway I remember after she left another person came but they were a messenger and were telling me there was going to be a giant loot drop down by a lake. So I decided to go there and when I did there was a group of careers in a small cave above the lake (the lake kind of had the layout of Lazy Lagoon from Fortnite, with a few islands around) waiting for the loot to appear two of the carriers I knew, one being Andrew and another we'll call Danny. So when the loot appeared the boy that was the 'messenger' came right away and grabbed a back pack that I saw had a weapon in it so I chased after him and. But I wasn't a very fast swimmer and I saw the careers also swimming for the boy seeing he wasn't very strong. So when I saw the careers leaving their gear except for Andrew and I saw there was a blind spot so I ran and grabbed a large backpack and then Andrew saw me and started chasing me and he looked very murderous and it was really freaky.
And as I ran it turned into our yard and I dived into a really thick spruce tree while he ran past. And some how I knew that there were only a few people left in the game. So I started climbing the tree and when I was almost to the top Andrew came back and saw me and started climbing up after me. and I jumped to another tree that was near by (I went outside this morning and checked the two trees and if you were at the top of one you could actually jump to the other one and still be 60% up it) so he fell a few times but kept trying and then I started to get super drowsy because I had been running for a long time and wasn't very well hydrated. So I started dozing. And after awhile of that I heard a thud down below and a cannon go off. And then the announcer was shouting at me that 'we won' not saying the name of the other person that one lol. I got four kills but I don't really remember them except I think I might have speared someone
Also the people the 'died' didn't really die they kind of had reboot cards like in Fortnite, like I said some of this dream was weird XD

So I don't really remember much of the second games besides that between my older brother wanted to go to Subway for his birthday and I wasn't going to be able to make it because I was going to be in the second round of the games. So it turns out my ally in the second round was my crush and I actually don't remember any of the second round except for a few pictures and that for some reason my crush wasn't with me till the very end, I got two kills at the end of it I remember hugging Haymitch and Effie and us being amazing that we made it through two hungergames.

So then a few weeks later it's the quarter quill (idk why it was so soon) and that me and my crush (We'll call him John) were going in there together.
So it turns out that this round was going to be in our house for some reason XD And that Andrew and Danny and I think one other person would be in it besides me and John.
So we all started in two different spots and the teammates would be separated. So I started out with Danny. And I don't quite remember the start of the games but later on I didn't really have anything at all so I came to the middle to see if I could get anything and Danny was there still looting the middle and he saw me and said "I'll let you go this time, because we were friends" so I continued on and at one point I was in my bedroom just kind of sitting there when I heard people fighting in the hallway and I saw like everyone fighting, Andrew, and Danny. And I think and I tried to get past them fighting. But then Danny killed Andrew and he stabbed me in the right shoulder with a knife and I said it was unfair for him to fight me sense I had no weapon. And then he gave me a burst SMG which were a horrible weapon and he laughed because he knew I wouldn't be able to use it properly because of my shoulder. So then John appeared and he and Danny started a gun fight, and then John ran out of ammo because he didn't have very good loot either. So I gave him my burst SMG and he killed Danny. And then the games ended and my shoulder was magically healed and then me and John hugged. And then my older brother game home through the front door (the one that wanted to go to subway XD) and said "hey guys what's up?" And I just said "Me and John won three hunger games!" And I think that's where the dream ended. XD

I loved this dream a lot even with the weird parts and as I said at the beginning it was the longest dream I have ever had. Speaking of which sorry for the super long post! But I hope you enjoyed it and you can PM me about it if you'd like! Also yeesh this thing took forever to write, I'm sure I'll remember a few more tiny details later to.
Last edited by Ja986 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:38 pm

once i had a lucid dream, only once. and what i did was the dumbest thing i could have ever chosen. i could have chosen to do anything! cuddle with dogs, fly, etc. but no. i decided to make snow appear and roll around in it to see if i could feel if it was cold or not. of course i couldnt feel the temperature. wish i was smarter during that dream because who knows when ill get another lucid dream.
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery