Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby killer romance. » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:07 am

The other day I dreamt that I had a barbecue at my house (which wasn’t my actual house, for some reason I lived in a mansion) and dan and Phil turned up to work the grill for us. I was shocked but so happy and I managed to drag them away from the grill to hang out with me and my friends. We sat, chatted, played some weed fans with our feet that d&p made up and just had a great time. It was a pretty chill dream and all things put aside felt very realistic.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea rose » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:14 am

edited
Last edited by tea rose on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image~Image Image Image
x𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx''listo
xxxxx'''art thread

xxxxxxx'playlist

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx''hi, i'm elliot!
xxx''i'm mostly here for
xxxxx'forum games
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tea rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingleo » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:51 am

here's a note i found on my computer that i wrote about a weird dream i had, this is from like two years ago. it's literally just copied and pasted so i have no idea what i was talking about in some parts, i put notes in square brackets to clarify some things -
ok so i had a dream where they were building a starbucks in our house in the sitting room and i wanted to order something but i couldn't because there was no counter and there was only two drinks and i asked you [i don't remember who this is referring to] if they were building one and you said "yeah, a small one." and i got really excited and told everyone at school (it wasn't school but somehow it was???????????)that these people were building a starbucks at our house
another part was when there were loads of rocks falling down a hill that kinda looked like that hill at our house where we drive down from the road except it was dusty and red and there were these boxes designed with leaves and vines and stuff and there were either fake dinosaurs or fake eggs in them. but yeah anyway there were rocks falling down and there was me and someone who was my friend in the dream (i think it was [my sister] but im not sure) and there was this person who had a dog and there was another person dressed in like an explorer outfit. and there were loads of rocks ( i think) tumbling down and this other girl with the dog had to choose to leave her dog behind or die. so when it was over me and whoever my friend was went to the little boxes with eggs and stuff in them and we were looking for the dog and we thought it was dead but then i saw that the egg was cracking and i wasn't sure if it was going to be a dinosaur or the dog, but it was the dog and i lifted him out of the egg and gave him to the girl and she was like "THANK YOU!!"
so then after that we were at our house but it wasn't our house, it was in france and i saw a little green dog and then all of a sudden he was just gone? so i walked out of the house to try and find him and i saw him and i was like ok and then i walked into the shed and i went to see the guinea pigs but their house wasn't there and there was squashed cardboard on the ground. then i saw casper [my old guinea pig] and some other guinea pig who i thought was maybe captain [my other guinea pig] but he was waaayyy smaller than casper but he was the same colours and fluffier and his fur looked all dirty and i was really confused so i went to leave and i turned around and there was a french woman who i somehow knew was looking for her dog which was the little green one but she didn't seem too bothered and started talking to me in French but i didn't understand and i was like "ahm.." and then she said something like "oh, ni no francais?" (i know its not french but it was a dream lmao) and i said no and she said two sentences in english and then the little green dog came in and sat at her feet and the dream ended.
Image leo | she/her | INTP | ireland Image
kingleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:08 pm

A few nights ago I had a dream, in a dream, in a dream, you get the point.
It only ended when I fell off the side I was sleeping on, which is odd since there was a wall there, then I finally woke up.
I'm still shocked by it, but not as much now.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「 vivien 」 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:50 am

````

Well, I've had a few dreams that include the world ending? I'll share two of them.

In the first one, I was with my class at a campsite at the base of a mountain. I was
with this girl and we decided to start ascending up the mountain (with no safety
gear) and somehow we fell down without injuring ourselves. -Skipping a little bit-
it was night time and we were all asleep when sirens started going off in the tents
and our two supervisors barged in saying "the volcano is going to erupt" and "we
have to leave". I don't know how but I ended up driving to my sister's school (to
find her) when the volcano started to erupt. Not too sure what followed after that,
since I was in the semi-conscious state/waking up.

The following night I had a similar dream but it felt shorter than most dreams I've
had. I was at the train station near my home (where I travel to and from school)
when everyone stopped what they were doing and pointed to the sky while recording.
When I turned around, the sky was overcast and gloomy, an orbicular blood-red hole
revolving in the middle of the atmosphere. I'd say it was related to a black hole,
where it was engulfing/destroying everything in its pathway.

Anyway, my dreams are weird aha

````
「 vivien 」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:26 am

Had a dream that Fiery Gatoh tried to offer me a trade, wanting the pup in my signature for a few commons. xD In my dream, though She / he was still a mod and i was nervous as heck about being banned if i canceled trade for some reason, so i was trying to sound as pathetic as possible when i wrote why i was canceling. I dont remember what i said exactly, though, i got woke up by a rain storm before i actually finished it.
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby єℓσqυєи¢є » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:28 am

I once had a dream that I was swimming in an ocean, and then a lobster farted and turned to ocean green.

I need help.
єℓσqυєи¢є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:18 am

I had a dream that my crush was in my house
he said something inappropriate but i wasnt mad at him?
so I chased him
then when i got to him it was awkward and he didn't seem happy anymore
and i woke
honestly I kinda hate this dream but
the thing he said was funny lmao
he might've already said it irl tbh
ok bye
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwood in Aspen » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:51 am

Last night. I had the funniest dream I've had in ages. It was just so nonsensical. I was crocheting in my dream. And someone kept interrupting me. So I reach into my backpack and pulled out the first thing I grabbed. I was shaking a toothbrush in rage at a person like an angry Granny shaking a wooden spoon. Lol.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _5_ people.
I have received _6_ gifts.
Starwood in Aspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:02 am

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that had to do a lot with EXO. Like, it was all about them doing random things, dancing or goofing off or just being normal. I specifically remember Baekhyun turning to look at me/the 'camera' (I can't remember if I was in the dream or not) and then winking super flirtatiously. Also, his hair was how it looked in KoKoBop... XD

That's all I remember... But I woke up quite happy. <3

I had never really seen Baekhyun wink before so in the morning, I looked it up and I found a gif of him winking almost exactly like he did in my dream... Strange, at least to me! XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me