Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Painful Affinity » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:44 pm

I dreamt i was an owl-dragon (long neck, owl face, feathered wings, four legs with dragon talons, barn owl colours)
And i helped save some people from a sinking ship and travelled with them - but some of them hated me and went out to do crimes. When they were arrested, Frisk and Chara from Undertale were suddenly part of our group as we kept going. We went through a huge construction site that looked like a scar in the green nature - complete with living elephants and stuff. However only one of the elephants still had their trunk - the others had them gone so there were only small stumps at best. Somehow i knew that happened when they had attacked the construction machines??
Oh yeah and Chara unsettled me so i avoided them but they got a kitchen knife somewhere and started chasing me - somehow they were everywhere i fled to, it was crazy. I don't even know why they had wanted to kill me ;-;

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (inactive) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:33 pm

The other day, I dreamed that I was Kirby, and I was asleep in my house. When I woke up within that dream, there were donuts of all flavors everywhere, hidden like Easter eggs. I was delighted and started gathering the donuts to eat them, and another character (Marx) was there. I asked him if he put the donuts there, and he said no and had a perfectly logical explanation as to how it was someone else (I forget who). The dream ended right before I found and was about to eat my favorite flavor, a strawberry donut :c
I've intensely craved donuts ever since then.

This is not remotely the first time I've had a dream from Kirby's POV.
(inactive)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Crème » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:39 am

This is a dream of mine last year that's still stuck in my mind because of how strange it was. I wouldn't go to full detail because it may be triggering to some people but simply put—I was a detective and alone in an attic looking at strange and creepy photos of shadows lurking in the background of each photo through a projector when I came across a really upsetting set of photos of girls.

This is probably because I was at a phase where I was a bit obsessed in reading and watching true crime and cold cases.
Crème

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:43 am

Everyone else on here has such fascinating dreams, but I'm just

One time I had a dream Neil Cicierega made me a cake in the shape of Garfield's head.

Yeah.
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:44 am

i had a super enjoyable dream last night.

my family went on vacation to a beach and we were staying at this really fancy house that was right on the beach. the room i had was big and spacious, completely opposite of my actual room. it was super cool with a high ceiling that was probably two stories tall. i had a sliding glass door that led right out to the beach, a window that i could lounge in, and the whole room just had beachy vibes to it. my cats were there with me and just chilling in the room. i went out to the beach and just wandered around, enjoying the warmth of the sun, the sound of the waves lapping at the shore, and the breeze blowing my hair around. i allowed myself to stand in the surf and had the water rush up to me then rush away, watching as my feet made impressions in the sand. i kept on going to and fro from my bedroom to the beach. in my room i pulled the curtains apart and opened the windows, as well as the sliding door, and lounged in the window seat with my cats. then i had to go and wake up, ruining it all! i tried to fall asleep again and return, but i just couldn't. super sad about that

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:04 pm

i had a dream where peppa peg characters were stalking me..
    I realize that’s really weird at my age and in general don’t judge me-

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:25 pm

here lately i seem to be having a lot of dreams with tornadoes in them. O_o

Like the one from the other night. I was over in my dad's workshop with him, i forget what we were doing exactly but of course this big storm decided to roll in that of course created a tornado and i distinctly remember peeking out of a window to see it coming closer, the details in that thing was so crazy. I remember saying "turn, darn you!", and sure enough it did just that, just in time to barely miss our house. Then i woke up.
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:14 am

okay, i'm not sure if this is something i dreamt last night or the night before, but i had a dream that i was on youtube. on there i was watching a k-pop music video despite me never having heard k-pop music before let alone watched any music videos. i remember a bunch of korean guys dancing around and jumping and over all seeming like they were having a good time. however, they also were interacting with me and me with them through the screen as if we were video chatting rather than me simply watching a video on youtube. like while they were dancing we were also talking and chatting, about what i can't remember. i think the dream was silent actually because my brain couldn't actually input any k-pop music since i've never heard any. it was a bit strange. i woke up and forgot about it until today when i saw some k-pop group on youtube's trending page. does that happen to anyone? you forget about a dream and something you see while awake triggers sudden memories of that dream? i get it a lot

i have some other ones i had, but i'm on mobile and they're a bit more lengthy so i don't feel like typing them all out

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby archipeIago » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:17 am

i keep having dreams where i'll wake up about an hour late when i have to go to class? i'm a pretty punctual person irl but it's weird
hi I'm coral!
[the L in my username is an uppercase i!]
☆ coral#4339
☆ toyhouse: archipeiago
archipeIago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:49 pm

I dreamt i was a young dinosaur in a "land before time" cartoon style world. My best friend was an Iguanodon and i was a Parasaurolophus. Together with a nice Kaprosuchus in his senior years, we ventured out of our predator safe place to explore and play.
Somewhere along the way, we were being hunted by a giant, fluffy, pink lady owl, who wanted to feed us to her chicks. But then an eathquake happened and reshaped the land and somehow, we landed in the human world. The humans surrounded us and tried to catch us and we tried to flee but they were too many. Somehow i had escaped and disguised (turned into but not really?) as human and little kids tried to murder me for not being "a real dinosaur" while i tried to save my friends.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me