Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sat May 11, 2019 12:16 am

so uh
all my left side upper teeth fell out?..
And it was like
they were dentures
and there were like baby teeth behind
and in the dream I was so so freaked out om
and then I woke up XD
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun May 12, 2019 2:24 am

it started with me in my dream cozied up on my bed trying to fall asleep. my dream me fell asleep and i was thrust into some indiana jones type thing. i was in a jungle inside some ruins. i was in a small room at the top of a temple. all around me were people standing in a circle. each person was standing inside a smaller circle with a strange rune in its center. they were a stuck. if they moved out of their circle they would woud send the temple crumbling down and kill everyone. one of the men who was there wanted the secret of the temple and would kill any of us for it. he was strange looking. his skin was milky white, his hair black, and he didn't have a face. i wasn't in a circle, i was the one who had to solve the puzzle and get everyone to safety. i was cheered on as i stood in the center of the large circle of people and began figuring the puzzle out. i had to select the runes in a certain order. i freed everyone but the man who wanted to steal the secret of the temple. however some idiot girl freed him. he ran past us and grabbed at the alter on the other side of the room where the secret was held. i ran and jumped ontop of him to stop him, but his hand had already touched the alter. suddenly his whole body turned cobalt blue and we we were teleported. we ended up in another world. we stood atop a drifting iceberg. all around we were surrounded by dark water and other floating chunks of ice. i looked to him and even though he had no face i knew he was angry with me. we sat on opposite ends of the berg with our backs facing each other. after a while i felt a hand on my shoulder and glanced back. it was him and he pointed out into the water. he wanted us to head into the water. i was uncertain but he grabbed my hand and we dove in. i could breathe under the water and the cold didn't bother me. once we were far from the iceberg he suddenly shifted into this huge gray scale plated worm shaped like a cylinder with a wide open mouth full of thousands of sharp cone shaped teeth that looked to go on through out its whole body. it attacked me and we wrestled under the water for a while. then i drew a sword from my waistband and chopped its head off. that didn't even phase the monster because it came at me again. however it suddenly turned cobalt blue and disappeared. floating off to the side was faceless guy. i grabbed him by the shirt and put my sword to his throat and asked "how do i know you're not one of those things?" he put his hands on my wrists and teleported us back to the iceberg. apparently the secret of the temple gave him teleportation powers. then i woke up.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby replicant » Tue May 14, 2019 5:49 am

I robbed a bank then set the building on fire.
replicant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Thu May 16, 2019 1:19 am

This dream was connected to others I don’t remember, but I did have a dream where me and my crush were assigned to help with sonething together, and he was really chill and we actually talked together, which I loved to “experience”!!! We never talk to each other at school really, partly because he has none of my classes, but this dream version was perfect and I adored it, XD! <33

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby skyline » Thu May 16, 2019 4:21 pm

last night was.. so strange??
      it was like, a dark house setting, with strange piping all through it, and like, there was three kids a few years younger than me, and we somehow caused the apocalypse by playing a game? that's the best i can describe it from memory- it had a very stranger things type vibe to it. likely happened because i binged six hours of stranger things the other night.
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Thu May 16, 2019 4:35 pm

i had another dream about my enemy it’s getting so annoying.
    they’re like, always in my mind somewhere so makes sense as to why I’m dreaming about them.
    I just wish they weren’t on my mind anymore. there’s probably a way to stop thinking about them though

also the dream was located in school so that was great (sarcasm)
adult | any pronouns idc
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nammjonah » Sat May 18, 2019 8:18 am

had a dream about my class being a cult

everyone was only allowed to wear orange and for some reason i was carrying around this dude in my class?

i was just lifting him up like a cheer pyramid and carrying him around a bunch of places. then sometimes he'd get down and shrink to like smurf size lmao and hide. and he'd jump out like ooga booga and scare ppl

weird stuff 😂😂
♡ christian / esfp ♡
nammjonah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Wed May 22, 2019 11:00 am

i died,but i kinda kept being alive (going to school,eating,etc) but i was worried because i was scared that i'll make my parents sad by telling them i had died.apart from that,pretty much everything else was the same with being alive. oh,and dead people also had access to an (almost) empty white room,but i hated that place because they sold these stupid pieces of chocolate there that had no taste (they also had raisins in them). when i woke up,i thought i was dead but soon after that i realised that didn't make sense,so. it was and odd and funny dream,lol
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtsyDreamer » Fri May 24, 2019 12:34 am

Last night, I had this weird dream where I got in trouble for posting off-topic in Forum Games, even though I had only meant to preview the post- specifically, I posted an entire hamburger recipe in a thread that was called something like “Good Things to Think About on Jupiter” or something like that?? And then I tried to edit my post to be on-topic, but then I got ninja’d so I didn’t know what to do XD
ArtsyDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Fri May 24, 2019 12:35 am

A couple days ago I Had a dream I was stuck in one of the kingdom hearts games. But I was goofy ;-
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me