Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby broker » Sun May 20, 2018 3:35 am

a bobcat with a shotgun who had an accomplice
    I was forced to order, bags online? I didn't even have money in the bank account, those villains :(
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Tue May 22, 2018 9:04 am

i had a dream i peed in bed lmao
but then i woke up and realized i just spilled my water on myself xDD
(my water was on the bed stand next to me lol)
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cacti. » Thu May 24, 2018 12:20 pm

Okay, so last Friday I had a test in one of my classes and I actually felt good about it. (the class is Honors civics which isn't a strong point for me) So, I guess some point over the weekend I had a dream that I got a 36 on it and then last night when I was showering I was panicking because I couldn't tell whether or not it was real. I got out of the shower ran to my book bag and realized I hadn't gone to school on Monday or Tuesday so its impossible for me to have gotten the test back.

Also, this was a while ago but I had a dream what I was on a field trip and long story short I stole a watch and a few weeks later (irl not in the dream) I had a dream that these cops were like investigating people, talking about a stolen watch and in this dream the lead singer of my favorite band was there so i wanted to go do something with them and I was leaving the house but the police were searching everyone and i had forgotten about the former dream. and they found the watch on me.

Image || © || Image

x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2 Zodiacs and 3
Malk element cats UFA

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello, im Oliver
they/them
agender
asexual
panromantic
Follow my insta
@oliverdepression
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
Cacti.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Thu May 24, 2018 12:34 pm

a bunch of strange dreams in the past week:

1. i was walking to the bus stop when some lady in a red convertible asks me if i want a ride to school. I say no thanks and continue to walk. she drives a little further forward to catch up and insists in a firmer voice. i got freaked out and ran away. but my backpack is really heavy and i'm slowed down by it. she catches up with me and i wake up.

2. in real life my ELA class has a dry erase marker with a magnet on the back of it named mr. marker. in my dream he ran out of ink and my entire class performed a disposing ceremony to throw him in the trash.

3. i had a dream where i was forgetting a lot of things and i had my pajamas on at 7:20 and i wasn't ready to leave the house yet. (i leave the house at 7:15 and my bus arrives a few minutes later)

+ a few more
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gubler » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:35 am

I had a dream last night that me and my friends all moved to a new and very posh school. When we arrived we all got separated into different groups with designated tables that we had to sit down on. We all sat down in our different groups. I tried to talk to some students in my group but everyone was acting like robots, they all moved and spoke very mechanically it was really weird.

Suddenly a bell rang and everyone stood up and started to march single-file into the assembly hall. I just followed the crowd and managed to catch up to my friends. We all sat down on the floor in a line and I asked my friends what was happening. But when they answered me I noticed that they were acting like robots too, so I thought that their minds had been taken over.

We had an assembly that was basically about this student who had passed away recently, there were candles lit and everyone started doing this weird dance, like from the film Avatar. The assembly only lasted about five minutes when I ran into a science teacher that was from my old school. I sort of performed an interview asking why they’re here now and they said that “the machines here are just so perfect, you won’t find good ones like these anywhere else. That’s why I don’t want to go back”

So yeah, I think everyone was a robot and I was probably next..

xxImage
━━━━━━[©]━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
INFP|Virgo| Chocoholic xFree Gifts Here!
Thats RDJ? Since when xGifts given in May: 0
Bucky Barnes owns me xInactive, I’m sad.
Wish I was good at art ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Im addicted to gifting others, I just can't help it!
Gubler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:49 am

yuck. had a dream my head was cracked open
    and the only thing I had on it was a band aid?
    yeah ok shudders
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fka twigs » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:36 am

I had a group with me during the zombie apocalypse. We were crawling through a damp, dark tunnel and I was the last. I got grabbed and they left me. Really weird dream it wasn't cohesive. Snippets of me flying around and watching my group after they left me. Watching them move through the city from the rooftops.
    " rotten to the core . "
    adult - enfp - 2w1 - ©
    i am very inactive but
    open to trades or PMs
fka twigs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:00 am

Every summer school starts to mingle with my dreams
Last night I had a weird dream where a boy from my spanish class told me that he had a crush on me (indirectly) and I didn't really know how to react (it was in between classes) since I'm lesbian

ughhhh I still don't know what I'll do when it happens in real life
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viozel » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:12 am

I can't remember all of it, but I had a really weird dream last night

So I think my family and I had powers of some sort for some reason, and there was this bad guy who everyone thought was dead but really wasn't. We all kinda just used our powers for no reason, just sneaking around and stuff,
    when it turned out we had to go to some border to defend it from the bad guy. My power was that I could make some sort of invisible shield thing, but it only was the size of a small house, and all the minions of the bad dude could fly over my shield. We all thought that we had failed, but then the queen appeared and made my shield about a thousand times bigger and stronger, and we were able to keep the bad guy out.
    The bad guy kind of looked like a dementor, but with a white, smooth, masklike face, and he was bigger than a dementor.

There was a lot more to the dream......
    Ugh I can't remember anything lol

jaysky
Last edited by Viozel on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Hi I'm lazy and busy and
    distracted so this is all ya get
    xx▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    link link link ©
Viozel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:01 am

So last night's dream, i went into my vegetable garden and i started pulling carrots out of the ground that were as big as your arm! :what: I mean, that would be awesome, but i think i would run out of recipes to use them in, lol!
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me